PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Question - Payment Plan

MartinfaePorty
13-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Renewed my season ticket just on the deadline date (after forgetting to sign all the appropriate sections of the original form :confused:). Since then, however, I have had no correspondence from them and no payments deducted from my bank account. I was able to get 2 Cup Final Tickets, so would appear my application has been processed. I should have their email address or phone number somewhere, from when I spoke to them about the unsigned form and they were very helpful, so will call them this Friday (pay day!), if haven't heard anything by then. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced something similar?

Deek01
13-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I've had the same problem. Went into Easter Road the Tuesday before the deadline and was told they've had some problems with online applications, they took my details and said they'd get an e-mal sent to me that week. On the Friday deadline, I phoned up Hibs and again they took my details again then said they'd get back to me asap but they did say that on their records i'd renewed on time and was eligible for my 2 tickets. I'm still waiting on any reponse with regard to my payment plan.