PDA

View Full Version : Darren Barr

hibee_girl
12-05-2013, 05:18 PM
Before we can say we are the dominant team in Edinburgh according to Barr

Ross Caldwell: Balance of power in Edinburgh is shifting towards Hibs

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hibernian/225023-ross-caldwell-balance-of-power-in-edinburgh-is-shifting-towards-hibs/

Mon Dieu4
12-05-2013, 05:20 PM

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hibernian/225023-ross-caldwell-balance-of-power-in-edinburgh-is-shifting-towards-hibs/

All i can say is thank god Hearts outbid us for him, he is shocking

500miles
12-05-2013, 05:22 PM
We'll be more than dominant soon. We'll be the ONLY team.

Wotherspiniesta
12-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Barr is a classless loser and a crap footballer.

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2013, 06:11 PM
****ing Chewbaca looking prick

6k a week

Nae bother jambos!

That's why they're ****ed

JohnStephens91
12-05-2013, 06:13 PM

6k a week

Nae bother jambos!

I always went for looking like a caveman, but Chewbacca is an outstanding shout.

Kaiser1962
12-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Its just a pity the puddle drinkers wont last years.

Vini1875
12-05-2013, 06:21 PM
I agree with Barr to a degree. Since they won the cup final we have as a club decided to step up a gear which for some reason we didn't before, they did. Now we have something to prove and I hope that feeling persists, because the players seem to care a bit more. Also we are now on more of a level playing field, which should also help the balance of power to swing in our favour. Our derby record is woeful and it will take time, but the great thing is they won't be able to deal with it.

A hibs cup win, administration for them, an extended losing streak against Hibs and the pain just keeps coming.

Hiber-nation
12-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Barr is an absolute welt.

Alfred E Newman
12-05-2013, 06:25 PM

We are the dominant team now surely. 5 games this season undefeated, above them in the league and in the cup final not to mention the fact that they are more than likely going down the tubes. Says it all really.

12-05-2013, 06:25 PM
I agree with Barr to a degree. Since they won the cup final we have as a club decided to step up a gear which for some reason we didn't before, they did. Now we have something to prove and I hope that feeling persists, because the players seem to care a bit more. Also we are now on more of a level playing field, which should also help the balance of power to swing in our favour. Our derby record is woeful and it will take time, but the great thing is they won't be able to deal with it.

A hibs cup win, administration for them, an extended losing streak against Hibs and the pain just keeps coming.

:agree: Fenlon said after the cup final last year that the attitude going into derbies was terrible and needed to severly change and it has. We are now much more positive and attack hearts rather than just sitting back. We don't let them bully us anymore.

Winston Ingram
12-05-2013, 06:28 PM

6k a week

Nae bother jambos!

Think he's out of contract this summer. He'll be doing well to get a tenth of what he's on at Hearts

Beefster
12-05-2013, 06:31 PM
What a graceless ****stain Barr is.

Jonnyboy
12-05-2013, 06:33 PM

Darren Barr :faf:

He said "I mean how many chances did they create?"

I'd say "How many did your bunch create and more importantly how many did they take?"

Treadstone
12-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Think he's out of contract this summer. He'll be doing well to get a tenth of what he's on at Hearts

Back tae Falkirk if he is lucky.

Sammy7nil
12-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Before we can say we are the d wominant team in Edinburgh according to Barr

That is true Hibs must have one the worst derby records in world.
Unfortunately a couple of wins does little to change that. Hopefully this the start of our time but he is right we have a long way to go.

Robinho08
12-05-2013, 06:59 PM

Would pretty much agree with this. :aok:

God Petrie
12-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Give every merrick you see the old "you're irrelevant to us" chat - nothing makes them quite as angry tee hee

Onion
12-05-2013, 07:10 PM
That is true Hibs must have one the worst derby records in world.
Unfortunately a couple of wins does little to change that. Hopefully this the start of our time but he is right we have a long way to go.

Fair comment, but Barr has just come down with the last drop of rain, been here 2 minutes and thinks he has the right to talk about a club's history ? I could take this from someone like John Robertson who's record in Edin Derby is unquestioned, but Darren Barr gimmee strength.

eastterrace
12-05-2013, 07:15 PM
he has a point , but we are going in the right direction. its a big step forward undefeated since that day, we all felt so low back then but the future looks bright.:flag:

GreenCastle
12-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Out of that yam team today -

Next season NO Barr, Webster, Sutton or Ngoo for them - not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing!

eastterrace
12-05-2013, 07:23 PM

Next season NO Barr, Webster, Sutton or Ngoo for them - not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing!

maybe a bad thing as better these guys staying as they are playing a blinder for us, especially the big scouse huddie up front.:flag:

FromTheCapital
12-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Made a comment on STV that there was nothing between the teams today but even though I think we were much the better side. He went on to say that we didn't really create many chances and that it would take us years of finishing above them for us to be able to say there has been a power shift... Bitter ********!

Nice to see them hurting... GGTTH!

:flag:

chrisski33
12-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Hes a twat!

JohnStephens91
12-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Ugly low browed mutant. Hope he festers away in non-league football where a ***** footballer like him belongs.

Shrekko
12-05-2013, 11:13 PM
They're clutching at straws.

The Hearts way is to get in as many digs as possible in public about their supposed superiority over us. The fact that all they have now is disputing that they're inferior says it all.

The playing field has levelled as the cheating can go no further and they can't take it.

Sir David Gray
12-05-2013, 11:17 PM
How can it take years to become the dominant team in a city where there's soon only going to be one team? :confused:

hibees 7062
12-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Made a comment on STV that there was nothing between the teams today but even though I think we were much the better side. He went on to say that we didn't really create many chances and that it would take us years of finishing above them for us to be able to say there has been a power shift... Bitter ********!

Nice to see them hurting... GGTTH!

:flag: fPoor man's Caldwell. We will finish above Falkirk for years as that's where he will benefit season. Always be thankfully to the tramps for out bidding us for him .says it all when he was their best player today

Ozyhibby
13-05-2013, 03:54 AM

Sutton still got a year on his contract.

Alex Trager
13-05-2013, 05:48 AM
Barr is an absolute welt.

This should close the thread.

Hibby cal
13-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Darren Barr is a total welt
:pfgwa

Gatecrasher
13-05-2013, 06:21 AM
Considering they haven't beat us in 5 games in 12 months suggests the tables are turning GIRUY :fenlon

Www1875hfc
13-05-2013, 07:24 AM
If Darren Barr' feet were as good as his mouth he'd be some player.

Hurting much Mr.Barr by any chance? :na na:

Onceinawhile
13-05-2013, 07:36 AM
I hope he keeps saying that. Personally I'd like the Hibs team to continue thinking they have a point to prove in derbys. It worked well yesterday.

Milandinho
13-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Aww did ittle wittle Darren spit his dum dum out because he didin't get to win......****ing diddums! :fenlon

mmmmhibby
13-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Darren Barr is an insignificant walloper!!!

greenpaper55
13-05-2013, 09:18 AM
He is an over paid welt, let's see where he ends up next season-hopefully back in Div 1 where he belongs.

GavinHarris 10
13-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Must be gutting to have Darren Barr as one of your key players.

eastterrace
13-05-2013, 09:04 PM
theres a few on keekback who are getting a bit angry regarding the power shift quote ( especially ribble he lost the plot) what he doesnt get is its not a total power swing but we aint scared off them anymore and we can stand up to then now.and if it keeps up like this then ribble me old son you will wallow in your day in last year for years to come.:flag:

13-05-2013, 09:25 PM
oh dear Darren, feeling a bit bitter are we ? :dummytit:

Ya classless, pathetic jambo clown!

trev the hat
13-05-2013, 09:41 PM
That pic with chewie firmly planked on his chorus after the winner is :cb

tamig
13-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Another "money for old rope" signing. He will never earn that kind of dosh again in his career. Good riddance Barr.

EastCalderHibby
13-05-2013, 10:00 PM
theres a few on keekback who are getting a bit angry regarding the power shift quote ( especially ribble he lost the plot) what he doesnt get is its not a total power swing but we aint scared off them anymore and we can stand up to then now.and if it keeps up like this then ribble me old son you will wallow in your day in last year for years to come.:flag:

I read that his post also He talks D ribble seemingly since their win last year they own us
Sorry to burst you're bubble MR D RIBBLE but you are getting confussed with you're small words
OWN and OWE

.....................YOU OWE PLENTY
:
.....................YOU OWN F...ALL :na na: :flag::flag::flag:

greenginger
13-05-2013, 10:12 PM
The way Barr was talking you would think the Yams were ahead of us every year.

A quick check of the Premier League stats. for the last 10 years shows Hearts ahead 6 times to our 4 times ( assuming we don't chuck it away in the last two games )

It would hardly require years of finishing above them to shift the balance.

He must have been indoctrinated into the Yam big-team delusion.