PDA

View Full Version : T in the Park

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2013, 04:47 PM
The T in the park forum was closed last year on Efest's website, so I've started a new Forum, and I'm trying to get people to sign up. If anyone is interested, feel free to sign up -

http://tinthepark.boards.net/ :aok:

Newhaven
11-05-2013, 08:38 PM
The T in the park forum was closed last year on Efest's website, so I've started a new Forum, and I'm trying to get people to sign up. If anyone is interested, feel free to sign up -

http://tinthepark.boards.net/ :aok:

Any idea why the efests one was shut?

CallumLaidlaw
12-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Couple of arguments and the admin just shut it down rather than just deal with things

CallumLaidlaw
10-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Bump

For anyone wanting a rough idea of clashes, someone on the site has made a clash finder based on last years set times

Onceinawhile
11-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Apparently ticket sales are poor this year due to 'the recession' I thought it was just the terrible lineup and everything being overpriced.

adhibs
13-06-2013, 08:09 AM
Apparently ticket sales are poor this year due to 'the recession' I thought it was just the terrible lineup and everything being overpriced.

no doubt its the reasons you give. the slam tents unreal but band wise its poor. probably enough to have a slight interest over the weekend but considering you can go away for a few days for the same price its easy to miss this year

Sylar
13-06-2013, 09:10 AM
no doubt its the reasons you give. the slam tents unreal but band wise its poor. probably enough to have a slight interest over the weekend but considering you can go away for a few days for the same price its easy to miss this year

Personally, the lineup's been **** since 2005 for me when they started "diversifying" and adding pop, rap and dance acts (which were always covered by the Slam Tent).

I look at the lineup this year and it's absolutely deplorable - Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, David Guetta, Dizzee Rascal, Beady Eye, Paloma Faith...

Probably one of the worst festivals out there these days :agree:

Barney McGrew
13-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Personally, the lineup's been **** since 2005 for me when they started "diversifying" and adding pop, rap and dance acts (which were always covered by the Slam Tent).

I look at the lineup this year and it's absolutely deplorable - Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, David Guetta, Dizzee Rascal, Beady Eye, Paloma Faith...

Not to mention the amount of reality tv 'stars' that are on this year

adhibs
14-06-2013, 07:17 PM

id go and see snoop, doggystyle was my favourite album when i was younger and is still an absolute classic, even if he has done next to nothing of note since then. realy slim pickings looking through the line up though

JohnStephens91
15-06-2013, 03:09 PM

I agree, Reading and Leeds craps all over T in the Park, I got a day ticket for Reading on the Friday and Leeds on the Saturday in 2011 for the My Chemical Romance headlining sets and the whole day was much better than I have experienced at T in the Park. The line-up on the main stage was: Architects, The Blackout, New Found Glory, Bring Me The Horizon, Rise Against, The Deftones, The Offspring, 30 Seconds to Mars and then My Chemical Romance. Two brilliant days watching some excellent bands (except one ***** one which was BMTH) whereas at T in the Park that year the line-up was suitably honking, I was working there and got the time off to see My Chemical Romance, Slash and Primal Scream. Quite possibly the only three bands that were worth seeing apart from Foo Fighters, Blondie and Weezer too. T in the Park is a honking festival. Just go back to rock :rockin: