PDA

View Full Version : Scott Brown

DH1875
11-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Starting for celtic today. Not good news as thought he was going to miss the final.

Judas Iscariot
11-05-2013, 11:27 AM
He's finished anyway

DarrenSQH
11-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Celtic scored after a minute. Stopped watching after that.

Wotherspiniesta
11-05-2013, 11:31 AM
He's finished anyway

Strange comment :confused:

AugustaHibs
11-05-2013, 11:38 AM
He's finished anyway

You must not have watched him recently, him alone would rip the pish out of taiwo/Claros.

The Gorf
11-05-2013, 11:40 AM
He's finished anyway

Do you mean because of his recurring injury?

silverhibee
11-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Could this be celtc team for the final.?

MSK
11-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Could this be celtc team for the final.?Doubt it ..Wanyama is suspended aint he ?

KeithTheHibby
11-05-2013, 11:43 AM
You must not have watched him recently, him alone would rip the pish out of taiwo/Claros.

**** him, looking forward to Thomson and Claros getting stuck right into him. He means nothing to me.

superfurryhibby
11-05-2013, 11:44 AM

Like he did at ER in December?

Aldo
11-05-2013, 11:49 AM

What a pile of keek. Brown is nowhere near the player he was and for me anyway will not be fully match fit.

I would rather Brown played than Wanyama, who is an excellent player.

Brown will meet his match in Taiwo and will not get to stroll around the park. Taiwo will be at him from the off.

Bishop Hibee
11-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Not a million miles away from the Celtc team that will start the final. Brown is still a great player although Stokes and Forrest are of more concern.

Final will be tough but as long as the team gives their all and the officials do their job properly I'll be satisfied.

Heisenberg
11-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Brown played when we beat them in December, him playing on the 26th wont make much of a difference. If all of our guys turn up and get at them from the off then we've got a great chance of winning. Its all about having the right attitude and also getting a bit of luck along the way, much like when we beat them 1-0.

Vault Boy
11-05-2013, 12:15 PM

Have you watched Taiwo and Claros recently?

Aldo
11-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Not a million miles away from the Celtc team that will start the final. Brown is still a great player although Stokes and Forrest are of more concern.

Final will be tough but as long as the team gives their all and the officials do their job properly I'll be satisfied.

Agreed... They have players that can hurt us especially those 2. We also have players that can do as much damage... Their back 4 can and will be got at.

Give them some respect (but not too much) most importantly if we get a chance... We take it.

DH1875
11-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Apparently he's running the show and has been the best player on the park.

eastterrace
11-05-2013, 12:36 PM

totally agree stokes and forrest are the ones that might shoot us down, better brown playing as more likely get involved and could get sent off. we must keep these other two quiet, i cant stand that stokes , still lets hope hes mince that day.

DH1875
11-05-2013, 12:38 PM

Kris Commons will start. Maybe even ahead of Stokes.

DH1875
11-05-2013, 12:44 PM
totally agree stokes and forrest are the ones that might shoot us down, better brown playing as more likely get involved and could get sent off. we must keep these other two quiet, i cant stand that stokes , still lets hope hes mince that day.

Like I said in another post, I don't think Stokes will start. Good news for us as he'd be certain to score if he does. I'd imagine their midfield will be Commons, Brown, Ledley and Forrest with Hooper and Samaras up top. So no Stokes :thumbsup:.

Jonnyboy
11-05-2013, 02:01 PM
He's finished anyway

Stuff and nonsense.

Best player on the park today by a country mile.

Pretty good for someone who's finished don't you think?

WestEndHibee
11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Apparently he's running the show and has been the best player on the park.

It takes him about 3 weeks to recover from each match though what with his hip problem. He was in the game today so that he could lift the league trophy as captain but he'll be feeling it for the next few weeks. On his day he's a brilliant player as we saw in the champions league, unfortunately for him and fortunately for us he can only produce it every so often. It's a bit like the ledley king situation.

Treadstone
11-05-2013, 02:59 PM
At the game in December it was quite apparent that he had trouble pushing off from his left hand side to move forward. At one point almost doing a 360 to move with the ball rather than pushing from that left side. On the basis of that I find it hard to see him playing at the top level, even in Scotland, beyond the next two/three years, as I believe the problem is chronic. Shame, cracking player.

IFONLY
11-05-2013, 03:00 PM

When did you see him recently apart from today?

NOLA
11-05-2013, 03:35 PM
He's finished anyway
he looked finished right enough ...

proud_and_green
11-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Stuff and nonsense.

Best player on the park today by a country mile.

Pretty good for someone who's finished don't you think?

Absolutely, I only saw about 20 minutes of the second half and he looked really sharp - in fact the whole Celtc team did. Brown played a cracking pass forward for the third.

Anyway, in a way I am less interested in how they are playing than how we will play. If the team come out and play as they have shown in glimpses this season then we can give them a game and....who knows......!

DH1875
11-05-2013, 03:57 PM
At the game in December it was quite apparent that he had trouble pushing off from his left hand side to move forward. At one point almost doing a 360 to move with the ball rather than pushing from that left side. On the basis of that I find it hard to see him playing at the top level, even in Scotland, beyond the next two/three years, as I believe the problem is chronic. Shame, cracking player.

So he'll be back playing at ER then :duck:.

Houchy
11-05-2013, 08:11 PM
He's finished anyway

I think you're getting him mixed up with Anti Niemi... He's Finnish.