PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Cup final in India

ny1875
11-05-2013, 07:02 AM
Anyone any ideas for watching the final in India? or any legit websites that will be showing it?
cheers ggtth

Springbank
11-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Hey on topic I must admit I don't know...

...but off topic, we might be touring India with the band in July. Where are u based?

We're supposed to be playing Delhi Hyderabad & Mumbai (possibly Kolkata too) with a wee taj mahal stop planned - we can't wait! Are any of those near you?

ny1875
11-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey on topic I must admit I don't know...

...but off topic, we might be touring India with the band in July. Where are u based?

We're supposed to be playing Delhi Hyderabad & Mumbai (possibly Kolkata too) with a wee taj mahal stop planned - we can't wait! Are any of those near you?

wow, that's some tour! nowhere near me at moment but may be travelling to Delhi in next couple of weeks. July you say? bring a sun hat and maybe a wetsuit.... especially for Mumbai! monsoon season

Springbank
11-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Cheers! Hope you're enjoying India!

Ps where is the taj mahal (I'm presuming it must be near one of those cities as theres a stop off planned apparently???)

Cheers!

monktonharp
11-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Anyone any ideas for watching the final in India? or any legit websites that will be showing it?
cheers ggtth hey Neily, hope you find some way of getting it. send me your phone number, or is the auld one able to connect you. can at least send update texts fae Hampden. hope all is fine wi' you and C'.

Sir David Gray
11-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Cheers! Hope you're enjoying India!

Ps where is the taj mahal (I'm presuming it must be near one of those cities as theres a stop off planned apparently???)

Cheers!

The Taj Mahal is located in a place called Agra, which is just over 100 miles from New Delhi.