PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrows game (overseas supporter question)

Greendub
04-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Can anyone tell me if hibsTV Xtra will be showing the sky sports feed?

or will it be the hibs commentators?

hongkonghibee
04-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Can anyone tell me if hibsTV Xtra will be showing the sky sports feed?

or will it be the hibs commentators?

Unfortunately apparently Kilmarnock could not provide the necessary internet connection for Hibs TV Xtra to cover this match. So its only going to be available on Hibernian International using the Sky Sport stream and the usual poor commentary. Hibs own commentary will only be available on the audio service of Hibs TV. And if you run both, its hard to synchronise the sound with the pictures.

Greendub
04-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Thanks.

How do I go about getting it on Hibernian international?

I can get a sky sports feed through an app on my laptop, but I'd rather give some money to the club, if that's how it works.

hongkonghibee
04-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Thanks.

How do I go about getting it on Hibernian international?

I can get a sky sports feed through an app on my laptop, but I'd rather give some money to the club, if that's how it works.

On official site , open the Hibernian TV page. On right hand side click "sign-up or log-in here". click "I am a new customer". Choose 6.99 pounds a month sub. You will then get to watch both the Kilmarnock and Hearts matches for this price. Remember to cancel the sub. immediately after the Hearts match or it will keep taking the monthly fee from your credit card.

Greendub
04-05-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm already signed up for HibsTV

Just wondered if it was a different site like Xtra.

Thanks a lot mate :-)

The Green Goblin
04-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Xtra subscribers can pay 10 pounds to watch the remaining away games (I think) but I don't think the site has been fully updated yet when you go to buy that option.