PDA

View Full Version : Can we buy Sparky now?

Waxy
13-04-2013, 11:43 PM
He's got us to the final.
With the money we make from the final we could give him the deal he wants.
One of the greatest ever Hibees.

hfc rd
14-04-2013, 12:34 AM
I'd love it if he stayed but I'm sure a couple of clubs down south are monitoring his situation very closely as well as and ready to step in and give him and his young family an offer that he'd find hard to refuse.

Hermit Crab
14-04-2013, 02:59 AM
Wolves have another year option on him anyway. They look like they're getting relegated. He will score for fun in league one.

Aldo
14-04-2013, 03:00 AM
Wolves have another year option on him anyway. They look like they're getting relegated. He will score for fun in league one.

I don't think we will be able to afford him tbh. Would love him to stay but can't see it.

ALF TUPPER
14-04-2013, 05:53 AM
Would be fantastic but i cant see it happening.
Final league game this season is against Dundee ( strange how it works out ) and I suspect his swansong for the Hibees will be the Scottish Cup Final.
After his performances / goals this year Clubs will throw money at him and I doubt we will be able to compete in that marketplace. Sadly i forsee a "thanks for all the great memories/goals " thread appearing sometime soon.
I wish him all the very best whatever happens .

I'm still burnt out after yesterday ! GGTTH

G

NorthNorfolkHFC
14-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Can you imagine if we signed lyle Taylor and kept griffiths. That's a formidable front line

DH1875
14-04-2013, 09:48 AM

Does he not have to agree to it though?

Moon unit
14-04-2013, 10:19 AM

he will never be appreciated and loved by ANY other club:aok: