PDA

View Full Version : Tickets What happend last year

nic81
13-04-2013, 03:16 PM
What was the ticket scenario for last years final, just wondered what happens with new season ticket holders and how the tickets get allocated

Ps what a comeback:pfgwa:hibees:hibees

JeMeSouviens
13-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Existing STs got 2 if they had renewed, 1 if they hadn't. New STs got 1.

SouthEnglandHib
13-04-2013, 05:49 PM
What about general sale? How many per transaction?

yeezus.
13-04-2013, 05:49 PM
What about general sale? How many per transaction?

My mate won the raffle and he was entitled to buy 2.

Scouse Hibee
13-04-2013, 05:54 PM
What happened last year?

It's still an unsolved mystery.................................just where the **** do all the fans disappear to!

nic81
13-04-2013, 05:57 PM
What happened last year?

It's still an unsolved mystery.................................just where the **** do all the fans disappear to!

Understand your sarcasm but i have a st for next year and my cousin bought the tickets last year.......plenty of the same this year, can't get a ticket,it's not fair etc

Scouse Hibee
13-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Understand your sarcasm but i have a st for next year and my cousin bought the tickets last year.......plenty of the same this year, can't get a ticket,it's not fair etc

It wasn't a dig at you mate.

Baldy Foghorn
13-04-2013, 06:09 PM
What happened last year?

Said that Today to a mate, 18,000 where do they go on a Saturday? Primark, Homebase etc......Stumped that we average 10k at home matches

jgl07
13-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Those with a membership card also got one ticket last year.

ballengeich
13-04-2013, 06:23 PM
It would be nice if non season ticket holders who are on the club database as having bought a semi-final ticket got some priority. (Self interest).

Billie Jo
13-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Said that Today to a mate, 18,000 where do they go on a Saturday? Primark, Homebase etc......Stumped that we average 10k at home matches

I was working, is that ok with you.

Baldy Foghorn
13-04-2013, 06:29 PM

Think you missed the point....

Scouse Hibee
13-04-2013, 06:29 PM

Only as long as you get the day off for the final :greengrin

Billie Jo
13-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Only as long as you get the day off for the final :greengrin

You tell him J** A** 0131 668 **** :wink:

DH1875
13-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Current ST holders get one. Those that renew get another on top of that. New ST holders get one. Figure that'll leave about 5k for general sale as no membership this year

LeighLoyal
13-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I blame having a **** national stadium. If we had a proper one with an 80k capacity we'd sell 40k for the final easy and most people would get to see the game, plus Hibs would make a pile more dough.

Billy Whizz
13-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I think we got around 22,500 each last year, which is more than a normal split, as we got a few extra from debanture holders. Season ticket holders and renewals quite rightly get 1 each, which could amount to around 16,000 or so before a public sale. Buy a season ticket for next year and get a ticket for the final. If its Celtic in the final we could get as little as 18,000 tickets before corporate and debenture holders share.

madabouthibs
13-04-2013, 08:24 PM
It would be nice if non season ticket holders who are on the club database as having bought a Hearts ticket, Aberdeen ticket, went to Kilmarnock and a semi-final ticket got some priority. (Self interest).

Sorted that for ya. :wink:

LancashireHibby
13-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Those with a membership card also got one ticket last year.
A scheme which was a godsend for the likes of myself but has unfortunately discontinued! Just hoping to get lucky in the general sale scramble now.

cabbageandribs1875
13-04-2013, 08:43 PM
It would be nice if non season ticket holders who are on the club database as having bought a semi-final ticket got some priority. (Self interest).

the winner :agree::thumbsup::flag:

Scouse Hibee
13-04-2013, 08:45 PM
A scheme which was a godsend for the likes of myself but has unfortunately discontinued! Just hoping to get lucky in the general sale scramble now.

I think you'll be okay if it's the same allocation as last year to ST's. :wink:

LancashireHibby
13-04-2013, 08:56 PM
I think you'll be okay if it's the same allocation as last year to ST's. :wink:
Hoping so, but the uncertainty isn't great. More than happy to pay the £30 or whatever it was for that bit of piece of mind.

Scouse Hibee
13-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Hoping so, but the uncertainty isn't great. More than happy to pay the £30 or whatever it was for that bit of piece of mind.

I was meaning if it's the same and we get four with our 2 ST's I'll guarantee you one.

lyonhibs
13-04-2013, 09:00 PM

I wouldn't underestimate the number of far flung Hibbies that can only justify heading back for a Cup Final. I've been to 5 games this season, and that's good for me.

There are thousands of Hibs fans (ok, maybe high hundreds) that will be back from Europe, Australia, down south, Asia, the USA etc etc.

Anyway, my best mate is a renewed ST holder so I'm sorted, assuming the arrangements are similar to last year.

For the sake of all who might struggle, Mon Dundee United. They'll bring 15-20K easy, but not much more. That extra 2k tickets might be a lifesaver for some folk.

DH1875
13-04-2013, 09:04 PM
If it is celtic, how many tickets we looking at?

Makaveli
13-04-2013, 09:16 PM
If it is celtic, how many tickets we looking at?

Slightly less than last year I'd imagine.

It would definitely be a 50/50 split but there would be less returned comps and debentures.

LancashireHibby
13-04-2013, 09:19 PM
I was meaning if it's the same and we get four with our 2 ST's I'll guarantee you one.
Very kind offer mate, thanks for that. Sadly I need at least 3 (and that's discounting most of the 10 I bought for today!) so will try to call in a few favours from some 'contacts'!

Scouse Hibee
13-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Very kind offer mate, thanks for that. Sadly I need at least 3 (and that's discounting most of the 10 I bought for today!) so will try to call in a few favours from some 'contacts'!

:thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
13-04-2013, 09:24 PM
I wouldn't underestimate the number of far flung Hibbies that can only justify heading back for a Cup Final. I've been to 5 games this season, and that's good for me.

There are thousands of Hibs fans (ok, maybe high hundreds) that will be back from Europe, Australia, down south, Asia, the USA etc etc.

Anyway, my best mate is a renewed ST holder so I'm sorted, assuming the arrangements are similar to last year.

For the sake of all who might struggle, Mon Dundee United. They'll bring 15-20K easy, but not much more. That extra 2k tickets might be a lifesaver for some folk.

My original post was in relation to Today's crowd, doubt there would be that many from overseas at the Semi....

It's a shame that the extra 7/8k who attended Today, son't go to ER on a regular basis, would be great to average c13/14k at home matches

hibs4thecup1988
13-04-2013, 09:58 PM
My original post was in relation to Today's crowd, doubt there would be that many from overseas at the Semi....

It's a shame that the extra 7/8k who attended Today, son't go to ER on a regular basis, would be great to average c13/14k at home matches

Exactly. It is bloody scary. Even if half of the extra 7,500 that went today went every other week...14,000 at Easter Road then your away support. Imagine that?

Petrie will make a bomb over the next few weeks though, if we do not make a profit this year then someone is swindling our dough!

ballengeich
13-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Sorted that for ya. :wink:

No problems with your sorting. I wasn't able to go to Killie because the game was on Sunday - I'd have been there on the Saturday, but I think the club should find a way of giving regular attenders who don't have season tickets some priority.

DH1875
13-04-2013, 10:45 PM
No problems with your sorting. I wasn't able to go to Killie because the game was on Sunday - I'd have been there on the Saturday, but I think the club should find a way of giving regular attenders who don't have season tickets some priority.

The final is on a Sunday ;)

AlbertK86
13-04-2013, 10:58 PM

100% in agreement

I cannot commit to STs due to work and coaching a youth team but have been to plenty games this season with both my son and daughter - including today

Everybody who was there today should be guaranteed a final ticket after the trauma they put us through in the first half

My phone bill for the general sale last year was extortionate and was unsuccessful in getting thro.

Luckily or looking back unluckily got two at last minute

Hopefully Hibs Board do the right thing by the fans that backed the team to victory today

Fantastic vocal backing especially the last half hour of normal time

GGTTH

IberianHibernian
13-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Would expect club to keep some tickets for last 3 home SPL matches . Special ticket for all 3 matches I mean . After season ticket holders obviously .

Since90+2
14-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Dont know why people are worrying about getting tickets for the final this year.

EVERY single Hibs fan I know who wanted a ticket for the final last year got one and that was for a game with unprecedented demand. 22,000 will be enough for everyone.

marinello59
14-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Hopefully the club will be punting a good few more season tickets on the back of this. Rewarding people for purchasing tickets for the 3 remaining home League games has merit as well but time constraints/admin costs may make that more difficult. There should be enough tickets in the general sale for everybody anyway.
But making sure everybody with 59 in their user name gets a ticket should be a priority.:greengrin

DH1875
14-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Dont know why people are worrying about getting tickets for the final this year.

EVERY single Hibs fan I know who wanted a ticket for the final last year got one and that was for a game with unprecedented demand. 22,000 will be enough for everyone.

This is just a theory and I think it might not be popular but here goes anyway:
Do you not think the reason that it seemed easier to get a ticket last year was because most of the glory hunting bass were in the other end. Sad fact is that most guys give their extra ticket to family or freinds who have never been to ER or aren't even hibs fans. I know for a fact that there were fans of other clubs in our end last year.
And for what its worth, thousands of hibees who were at the Livingston semi final missed out on a final ticket when celtic beat us 3-0. Me being one of them.

DH1875
14-04-2013, 10:17 AM

Also, how many did we have at the Killie final? 22k wont be enough.

hibIBZ
14-04-2013, 10:36 AM
I think something similar to last year is best. Everybody i know who wanted to go got a ticket, me included. Good way to shift extra season tickets before the transfer window starts

Billy Whizz
14-04-2013, 10:45 AM
As a season ticket holder I'm ok. However a 3 game package for the post split games, and get a final ticket maybe getting considered!
I think last year Hibs and Hearts got most of the debenture tickets, as none of the Glasgow teams made the final