PDA

View Full Version : semi final in usa

the stig
10-04-2013, 02:28 AM
Currently in the usa and will be for the semi final. Don't think a bar will show it at 7.30 so anyone been in a similar situation and found a way to watch the hibs? Pm on the day with a link would be grateful too.

California-Hibs
10-04-2013, 03:53 AM
Currently in the usa and will be for the semi final. Don't think a bar will show it at 7.30 so anyone been in a similar situation and found a way to watch the hibs? Pm on the day with a link would be grateful too.

The USA is a pretty big place....would help if you stated where abouts in the Country you are trying to watch the game at!

Glesgahibby
10-04-2013, 09:16 AM
I managed to watch the final last year in Florida after much running around as I was let down last minute by a bar who told me it would defo be on(nightmare)
But my back up was a Skype feed from my father in law using his telly.
the quality was decent enough.
ended up in an Irish bar full of yams but managed to locate a few hibbys.

NYHibby
10-04-2013, 09:41 AM
The USA is a pretty big place....would help if you stated where abouts in the Country you are trying to watch the game at!

My brother is watching the game on Second Street at the bar with the red door...

EastCalderHibby
10-04-2013, 08:26 PM

Don't know where you are in the usa, but the irish / celtic pub on international drive in orlando have had scottish games on every year i go :aok:
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Colonel_HFC
10-04-2013, 09:40 PM
It's on BBC so you can get it on the I-player. You just need to install a UK VPN first. You can get one for a month for about 5 quid. It may be on Fox Soccer Plus but that will cost more than the VPN.

Swedish hibee
10-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Buy it on Hibs TV, Give Hibs your money :aok:

steviej147
11-04-2013, 05:48 PM
why dont you stream it on the epl site or on first row sports on the computer as they will be showing it.:thumbsup:

Mikey
11-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Buy it on Hibs TV, Give Hibs your money :aok:

Yep, that's the way to do it. Likely to be much more reliable than a dodgy stream too.