PDA

View Full Version : Urgent If anyone gets offered a phone in the pub tonight let me know!

easty
06-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Had a game at the Forrester/St Augustines astro today, back to the changing rooms after the game and some trampy little ******* had been in and robbed us.

6 or 7 of us had phones, money and watches nicked. And according to the referee in our game, its the 2nd time its happened in a month there.

Changing rooms are meant to be locked. The guy at reception said someone came in, in one of our strips, and asked to be let in (they absolutely did not). Wouldn't surprise me for a second if the boy on reception was in on it.

********s.

ChooseLife
06-04-2013, 05:50 PM
I've got a good condition nokia n97 mini going for £25 if you or your team m8s are interested :D

Danderhall Hibs
06-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Had a game at the Forrester/St Augustines astro today, back to the changing rooms after the game and some trampy little ******* had been in and robbed us.

6 or 7 of us had phones, money and watches nicked. And according to the referee in our game, its the 2nd time its happened in a month there.

Changing rooms are meant to be locked. The guy at reception said someone came in, in one of our strips, and asked to be let in (they absolutely did not). Wouldn't surprise me for a second if the boy on reception was in on it.

********s.

Will do mate - I'll give you a bell...

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Will do mate - I'll give you a bell...

I considered a similar post, but, thought it was a tad harsh! :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
06-04-2013, 06:21 PM
I considered a similar post, but, thought it was a tad harsh! :greengrin

I rarely consider that kind of stuff before posting!

kentao
06-04-2013, 06:39 PM
That had happened to the boys i used to train with at Forrester was only a couple of weeks ago. 2 phones nicked from the changing rooms when the boys were out training. They have reported it to the police and they were supposed to be checking the CCTV but ive not heard anything back.

Hopefully you find the **** that did it.