PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Thomson says...

hibs4thecup1988
05-04-2013, 04:43 PM
I will be telling the boys that we fancy our chances and try to get them up for it. It is a chance for us to go there and spoil the party

Anyone think these are words that should be coming from a captain or a manager?

I thought his performance against Inverness was superb. Would love for him to be signed up for next year. :agree:

Humo
05-04-2013, 05:02 PM
:top marks

But I doubt we can afford him as he is obviously a better class than SPL but I would love for him to stay longer

Mr White
05-04-2013, 05:08 PM
His attitude and experience of going through to Glasgow and coming away with the 3 points in the mowbray years could be of benefit as regardless of other results we need to be trying to win there tomorrow.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Well said Kev, lets do the business on the park and spoil that party!!

clerriehibs
05-04-2013, 05:14 PM

I thought his performance against Inverness was superb. Would love for him to be signed up for next year. :agree:

Our manager was too busy putting up the defence for neil lennon, in what was described as his strongest criticism yet of the sfa. He's right, but not our battle.

Onion
05-04-2013, 05:27 PM

KT is going to lead us to 2013 Scottish Cup Glory, you heard it here first :agree:

Pretty Boy
05-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Picture of KT and Sparky in todays Scotsman with a young fan.

They both look happy as larry, hopefully that persuades them Hibs are worth more than money, for a while at least. I criticised KT as much as anyone but when it comes to Hibs, he gets it.

hibsbollah
05-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Im still waiting for the 'i'd crawl along the M8 through broken glass to get to a Cup Final with Hibs' quote. Maybe 'covered with honey being chased by a swarm of bees' would also suffice :aok:

wearethehibs
05-04-2013, 05:57 PM
How often do players talk the talk before games. Do the talking on the park please

hibsbollah
05-04-2013, 06:03 PM
How often do players talk the talk before games. Do the talking on the park please

Id rather they concentrate on their jobs when theyre 'on the park', not wander about chattering like fishwives :grr:

lord bunberry
05-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Im still waiting for the 'i'd crawl along the M8 through broken glass to get to a Cup Final with Hibs' quote. Maybe 'covered with honey being chased by a swarm of bees' would also suffice :aok:

You'll be waiting a long time he prefers the M9 these days

kentao
05-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Spoke with Kevin at the club shop regarding Being back and settling in. He came across as humble and happy to be back at Easter Road. He spoke about the disappointment of the defeat to ICT. He talked about getting more game time under his belt and trying to pick up as many points as possible. He praised the fans for the positive reaction when he came on as a sub and was looking forward to the cup game. I asked what the chances are of seeing him next season and he told me to wait and see.

I am happy Kevin is back playing for Hibs and the guy comes across as a decent bloke he may have said stupid things in the past but im sure his age would have had a part to play in that. He is head and shoulders above the midfielders we've had since the golden generation so its great the guys came back and is willing to play for free.

All the best Kevin and thanks for the signature.

IWasThere2016
05-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Hibs through and through!

brydekirk
05-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Enjoyed his interveiw, good attitude, hope he stays.

JohnStephens91
05-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Our manager was too busy putting up the defence for neil lennon, in what was described as his strongest criticism yet of the sfa. He's right, but not our battle.

A bit harsh, he can't control the questions the press put to him, nor can he tell them exactly what quotes to use. I'd be willing to stick my neck out and say he must have said something similar about us being able to beat Celtic in any of his media briefings.

147lothian
05-04-2013, 10:54 PM
For all those that thought we had a great midfield and Thomson would be lucky to fit in, the ICT game was a reality check. We are lucky to have at least one or two players who can step up to a different level.

hibee19
06-04-2013, 12:58 AM

I noticed that too. He's never went on for that long about decisions against us. Maybe he should pay more attention to us than Celtic.