PDA

View Full Version : A day in the life of Tiger Woods

Golden Bear
17-02-2013, 12:11 PM
I read this in a recent "Bunkered" magazine.

6:30am:- One hour of cardio. Choice between endurance runs, sprints or biking.

7:30am:- One hour of lower weight training. 60-70% of normal lifting weights, high reps and multiple sets.

8:30am:- High protein/low fat breakfast. Typically includes egg-white omelette with vegetables.

9:00am:- Two hours on the golf course. Hit the range and work on the swing.

11:00 am:- Practice putting for 30 minutes to an hour.

Midday:- Play nine holes.

1:30pm:- High protein/low fat lunch. Typically includes grilled chicken or fish, salad and vegetables.

2:00pm:- Three to Four hours on the golf course. Work on swing, short game and occasionally play another nine holes.

6:30pm:- 30 minutes of upper weight training, High reps.

7:00pm:- Dinner and rest.

Wow! It makes you wonder how he found the time and energy for his extra curricular activities. :wink:

It would be interesting to compare Tiger's schedule with that of a typical day in the life of an overpaid, under skilled SPL football player!

lyonhibs
17-02-2013, 07:09 PM
I read this in a recent "Bunkered" magazine.

6:30am:- ****ging

7:30am:- ****ging

8:30am:- Breakfast of Champions followed by a ****

9:00am:- Two hours on the golf course. Hit the range and work on the swing.

11:00 am:- Practice ****ging for 30 minutes to an hour.

Midday:- **** nine times.

1:30pm:- High protein/low fat ****. Typically includes spit roasted babysitter, salad and vegetables.

2:00pm:- Three to Four hours ****ging. Work on swing, short game and occasionally practice firing my balls in from the rough.

6:30pm:- 30 minutes of motorboating, High reps.

7:00pm:- Dinner and rest.

Wow! It makes you wonder how he found the time and energy for his extra curricular activities. :wink:

It would be interesting to compare Tiger's schedule with that of a typical day in the life of an overpaid, under skilled SPL football player!

Just a quick amendment there.

3pm
17-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Hard day. Must take a lot out of you. Hope he doesn't shoot his lot too early.