PDA

View Full Version : Width?

KeithTheHibby
29-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Or the lack of it?

As much as I have been delighted we have hung on to Sparky, McGovern and possibly Claros and also added SR and LC to the squad surely we are going to get a winger in before Friday?

I noticed against Aberdeen and Hearts how narrow we are. This doesn't help that all our midfielders are more suited for playing in the centre right enough.

Getting a winger or wide player could be the difference in the 2nd half of the season.

JimBHibees
29-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Or the lack of it?

As much as I have been delighted we have hung on to Sparky, McGovern and possibly Claros and also added SR and LC to the squad surely we are going to get a winger in before Friday?

I noticed against Aberdeen and Hearts how narrow we are. This doesn't help that all our midfielders are more suited for playing in the centre right enough.

Getting a winger or wide player could be the difference in the 2nd half of the season.

I would be astounded of we didnt bring at least one wide player in before the Thursday deadline.

jdships
29-01-2013, 05:13 PM
I would be astounded of we didnt bring at least one wide player in before the Thursday deadline.

:agree:

Bostonhibby
29-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Good call, yes please.

We are a work in progress so lets have some please. Now.