PDA

View Full Version : Explosion in French Cheese Shop

sambajustice
11-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Police say de Brie is everywhere!

hibs0666
11-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Quasimodo gets home from work and wanders into the kitchen where his missus is holding a wok.

"Magic, I really fancy Chinese food for my tea" says Quasimodo

"You're not getting a Chinese" replies his wife "I'm ironing your shirts." :wink:

--------
11-01-2013, 03:30 PM
You hear about the car designer who’s crossed Toyota with Quasimodo and come up with The Hatchback of Notre Dame ....?

blaikie
11-01-2013, 07:44 PM
How do you hide a horse with cheese?

Mascarpone!!

--------
12-01-2013, 01:18 PM
"Merseyside Police announced tonight that they wish to interview a man wearing high heels and frilly knickers, but the Chief Constable said they must wear their normal uniforms."

RamblingJack
12-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Paddy English Man, Paddy Irish Man and Paddy Scots Man were all in New York and were waiting outside the captain's office for their turn to interview to join the NYPD. Paddy English Man went in first and impressed the captain with his wit and intelligence. "Just one more question so and you'll be on the team" says the captain... "Who shot JFK?" "We'll that's easy" says Paddy English Man, "it was Lee Harvey Oswald." "Excellent, go down the hall, get your uniform and you can go outside and direct traffic." Paddy Scots Man's turn was next and he too impressed the captain and after being asked the same question declared the answer to be Lee Harvey Oswald. "Excellent" says the captain, "down the hall with you and get your uniform, you can join your friend directing the traffic outside." At last Paddy Irish Man's turn came and he bumbled his way through the interview. At the end, the captain said to him "it's close but if you can answer this question, I'll give you a go...who shot JFK?" Paddy Irish Man thought and thought and thought, he paced the floor and walked in circles and wracked his brain to find the answer but came up blank. In the end the captain said "I'm going to go for my lunch now and if you have the right answer for me when I get back well and good, if not, better luck next time." Paddy Irish Man walked the floors and searched for inspiration. He couldn't find the answer anywhere. As the minutes ticked by he lost hope and walked to the window to watch for the captains return. "Well **** me" he said to himself when he saw Paddy English Man and Paddy Scots Man directing traffic below. "That's hardly fair, they've those two eejits down there directing traffic and me up here trying to solve a bloody murder!!!!"

RamblingJack
12-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Sheikh Anvak is famous for having the freshest carpets in the whole of Qatar.

sambajustice
12-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Apparently Arnold Schwarzenegger is trying to get Windows 8 banned in California, he claims "I still love Vista baby"