PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber

R'Albin
07-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Apparently he smoked weed for the first time. Now I, like most of you I'd imagine, don't give a **** about this, but as you can imagine most of his 'Beliebers' are going insane.

On twitter the no.1 trend is '#TrueBeliebersAlwaysSupportJustin', but amazingly, midway through the trend list there is a trend '#CutforBieber'. Yep, adolescent girls are slitting their wrists because their favourite popstar decided to smoke weed ONCE. And I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that their little hero Justin doesn't give the slightest toss about this, whilst he roles joints out of their £100 notes that they gave him for his pitiful music or his ****ty merchandise.

I appreciate that this probably isn't worth a thread, but I have to admit even I was pretty shocked at seeing people legitimately cut themselves over something so meaningless. Guess I shouldn't be shocked about anything these 'Beliebers' do. I just find it really sad to be honest.

500miles
08-01-2013, 01:35 AM
The hashtag started as an ironic joke - based on the fact that no reasonable person is really bothered their ar*e. In an oustanding example of "survival of the fittest", some kids have missed the joke, and endangered their health by taking "cut4beiber" seriously, although I doubt that this has really been the tipping point.

Hopefully the laddie's music improves with a bit of chemical inspiration, or the smoke inhalation brings on chronic, re-occurring laryngitis so I never have to listen to his barely pubescent whitterings again.