PDA

View Full Version : Is this guy 'avin a laff?

Hexham Hibee
04-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Compare the subs ratings the guy gives both teams. Pink tinted glasses or what?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hibernian-v-hearts-how-the-players-rated-1-2718060

Peevemor
04-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Jorge Claros
Some words to go in herey and in herey and some words to go in here. Words to go in herey and in herey herey. 5/10

:Ummm:

Big Ed
04-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Compare the subs ratings the guy gives both teams. Pink tinted glasses or what?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hibernian-v-hearts-how-the-players-rated-1-2718060

I think he has been a bit generous to our players actually.

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Which players shone at Easter Road!

greenlex
04-01-2013, 10:22 AM
:Ummm: A James McPake also in the Hearts line up!!!! The caption fr the photo is The yam tackling Stevenson even although the incident saw Stevenson easing the ball out after Paterson was running down the wing and lewy getting back. I didnt even bother checking the ratings as they will likely be just as ****ed up!

Russell The Dug
04-01-2013, 10:24 AM
That's shocking. How can a reporter get away with that? Rips the hibs side then even the poor hearts players get "aye no bad"

EdinMike
04-01-2013, 10:26 AM
"Jorge Claros: Some words to go in herey and in herey and some words to go in here. Words to go in herey and in herey herey. 5/10"

Wow... Journalism just got a lot easier these days.

I'll sum up Claros a bit better.

"Tried, but the game passed over him. Couldn't grasp the flow of the game or affect Hearts long ball tactics. 5/10"

Gatecrasher
04-01-2013, 10:30 AM
No wonder I don't buy this paper. It's a shame because it used to be good

the_ginger_hibee
04-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Jorge Claros
Some words to go in herey and in herey and some words to go in here. Words to go in herey and in herey herey. 5/10

Christ.

This guy was actually paid (as in given money) to write this - and I say 'write' very loosely. I mean forgetting how good/bad players were this is a fairly big newspaper putting out total diddy articles...I've seen amateur blogs and fanzines with a million times more professionalism.

'Easter Road'
'James McPake of Hearts'

Is it really just constant pash from the Evening News these days? (Yes!)

GraniteCityHibs
04-01-2013, 11:07 AM
It doesn't list McPake as a Hearts player.

It's the end of a line about Stevenson's challenge on 'James McPake'.

McPake's name just ends up a line below it with Stevenson's rating beside him. (Which is sloppy in itself)

That said, the 'Journalism' in that article and in particular the Claros part is shocking, unprofessional and bordering on biased.

Aberdeen's Evening Express is less one sided than this. Well....