PDA

View Full Version : 4-4 Game

ekhibee
03-01-2013, 07:30 PM
I was wondering if somebody could answer this for me. My understanding was that the 2 goals that Hearts got to make it 4-4 were scored AFTER the allocated injury time had finished. Can somebody confirm this for me, or am I wrong?

Gatecrasher
03-01-2013, 07:32 PM
I was wondering if somebody could answer this for me. My understanding was that the 2 goals that Hearts got to make it 4-4 were scored AFTER the allocated injury time had finished. Can somebody confirm this for me, or am I wrong?
I'm sure they were :rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
03-01-2013, 07:34 PM

They were after the 90 mins

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-01-2013, 08:47 PM
A typical blobby ending to a game, so in command it was ridiculous, he should have been blasting out instructions to keep the bloody ball instead Colgan was just blootering it up the pitch with no one there and they simply returned it and we didn't clear our lines properly, one of my last games watching us with him in charge.

Jamesie
03-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Know someone who knows the referee in the 4-4 game. Apparently if Zambernardi had put the ball into the stand at the kick off when Hertz made it 3-4 then the whistle would have been blown for full time there and then. :rolleyes: