PDA

View Full Version : Sean Murdoch?

Jamesie
02-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Seem to recall he was signed on a short term deal, expiring this month. Anyone know if he's getting kept on? Given Williams has been injury-free so far it might be somewhere that Fenlon sees there being scope to save wages to divert elsewhere in the team?

Billy Whizz
02-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Seem to recall he was signed on a short term deal, expiring this month. Anyone know if he's getting kept on? Given Williams has been injury-free so far it might be somewhere that Fenlon sees there being scope to save wages to divert elsewhere in the team?

I think it depends if Hibs think Calum Antell is up to the no 2 position

Part/Time Supporter
02-01-2013, 01:31 PM
I suspect Antell will come back (his loan was due to expire in "early January") and Murdoch will be offski.

Scouse Hibee
02-01-2013, 01:56 PM

Has been told he's being kept on according to a friend of his.

EdinMike
02-01-2013, 02:18 PM
He's told me he expects to stay. I think wage savings will be made with outfield players.

dp00
02-01-2013, 06:18 PM
I reckon Murdoch is not on that much so keeping him will be cheap

hfc rd
02-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Has he played a game yet?

Pretty Boy
02-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Would rather he stayed so that Antell can stay on loan or go on a new loan and possibly allow Grant to leave on loan as well.

First team football in the lower leagues will do neither any harm at all.

leithsansiro
02-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Would rather he stayed so that Antell can stay on loan or go on a new loan and possibly allow Grant to leave on loan as well.

This. I think that getting regular game time will stand us in good stead for the future.

Speedy
03-01-2013, 09:26 AM
This. I think that getting regular game time will stand us in good stead for the future.

Definitely.

Murdoch won't be on a lot and it's important the younger keepers get a chance to develop.

I think the key is sending them on loan deals where they can be recalled if one of Williams/Murdoch gets injured.

andrew70
03-01-2013, 11:05 AM

Paul Grant may be going on loan to Berwick.