PDA

View Full Version : Last time hibs beat run away leaders Celtic and played hearts in midweek.

Russell The Dug
29-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Just sayin'

Other way about in terms of playing them but we play like we did today, the Brian Kerr game, the Deano and Gaz game hell even St Johnstone in the cup we will do them on Thursday.

I know I've not been the most optimistic of guys on here since arrival but lets all put all the nagging, in fighting Petrie this Fenlon that the final and get behind our boys and our club in 2013 starting with a win over them next week.

They are goosed it doesn't matter if we finish 9th, 10th which I don't think we will but they are are ****ed. Lets do them before they lose all there best players and then we can look forward to replacing a certain former owner of there's with the club then have a beer.

**** the hearts mon the cabbage.

Diclonius
29-12-2012, 07:09 PM
If we approach the game like we did this one - our physical prowess and will to win was fantastic - we will more than likely beat Hearts. Unfortunately, we all know what our mentality usually ends up being against them.

Here's hoping.

Russell The Dug
29-12-2012, 07:32 PM
If the Scottish is to go by then we have nothing to worry about. Keep it tight, pressure the kanutes there mistakes will be made and the scarf twirling tramps will get on there backs. It's vital, vital we start Thursday like today. We will win if we do easily.

Hibercelona
29-12-2012, 07:39 PM
If we approach the game like we did this one - our physical prowess and will to win was fantastic - we will more than likely beat Hearts. Unfortunately, we all know what our mentality usually ends up being against them.

Here's hoping.

No fear last time and no fear this time. :aok:

jabis
29-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Just sayin'

Other way about in terms of playing them but we play like we did today, the Brian Kerr game, the Deano and Gaz game hell even St Johnstone in the cup we will do them on Thursday.

I know I've not been the most optimistic of guys on here since arrival but lets all put all the nagging, in fighting Petrie this Fenlon that final and get behind our boys and our club in 2013 starting with a win over them next week.

They are goosed it doesn't matter if we finish 9th, 10th which I don't think we will but they are are ****ed. Lets do them before they lose all there best players and then we can look forward to replacing a certain former owner of there's with the club then have a beer.

you started it :rolleyes:

hope you won the bet for mentioning "that final".....................oops.

comma's,the're called COMMA'S............leaving myself open for a "pedant alert",I know :greengrin

Russell The Dug
29-12-2012, 07:48 PM

comma's,the're called COMMA'S............leaving myself open for a "pedant alert",I know :greengrin

Mate anyone who thinks I support hearts is welcome to gives a pm and ill let them buy me a pint in the roseburn on Thursday. If I was a sleazy undercover hearts prick there's no way I would do this.

And I'm sorry if I started it. Jabis, roseburn Thursday ill be with my mates who I go to most games with home and away and ill even buy you a pint.

Alfred E Newman
29-12-2012, 08:21 PM
If we show the same commitment on Thurs we will do ok. I think the squad we have are more suited to games like today and probably at Tynie were we will be put under a lot of pressure. The current squad are not suited situations where the roles are reversed and we are chasing games. Hopefully Fenlon will be able to bring in a couple of attacking type playyers in Jan.

blackpoolhibs
29-12-2012, 08:23 PM
I thought we were in freefall and were doomed?

Devilstorment
29-12-2012, 08:47 PM
All the Yams are thinking that "normal service will be resumed" next week. Would love another win over them, would LOVE it!! The more wins we can pile up over them the smaller and more pathetic their 5-1's become.

It all depends what Hibs team turns up. Today's one (and december the 2nds one) or the imposters that have been seen the last few games

Lucius Apuleius
30-12-2012, 06:18 AM
Just sayin'

I know I've not been the most optimistic of guys on here since arrival but lets all put all the nagging, in fighting Petrie this Fenlon that the final and get behind our boys and our club in 2013 starting with a win over them next week.

Not the most optimistic? If you were a real dug I would have suggested you were put down! :greengrin For what it is worth, if anything at all, I do not think you are a yam at all. I do think you are a young guy who cares passionately about Hibs who has not yet realized that we cannot get everything in life we want, and that includes instant success.:wink:

Spudster
30-12-2012, 10:21 AM

Literally couldn't make sense of the entire OP