PDA

View Full Version : Will You Be Back?

Mikey
29-12-2012, 05:46 PM
A question for those who got a freebie today and were at their first Hibs game since.......... well............ erm............. you know :greengrin

Did you see enough today to make you come back?

Sherlock Jones
29-12-2012, 05:59 PM
That includes me then :greengrin

I certainly will be back. Thanks to a kindly benefactor :wink: I was able to witness a decent display and a wonderful result today. Crowd was great and the team worked very hard indeed.

I've never fallen out of love with Hibs but today has reminded me how good the relationship can be.

lord bunberry
29-12-2012, 06:22 PM

I certainly will be back. Thanks to a kindly benefactor :wink: I was able to witness a decent display and a wonderful result today. Crowd was great and the team worked very hard indeed.

I've never fallen out of love with Hibs but today has reminded me how good the relationship can be.

Good stuff

BT58
29-12-2012, 06:27 PM
ive been offered a freebie a few times this season [always knocked them back]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
however i got one for today and i was pleasantly surprised how Hibernian played,[ i did expect a rout tbbf]
big ben was a klasse act,,in fact the whole team defended brilliantly:aok::aok:
However PF must surely be looking to bring in some pace come january,,this 4-5-1 formation would work well with pace in the team
Cairney must get moved inside,,what a player he is,,
still think that the admission prices are way too high [£22-£28 is too much,when yer on the dole],why dont hibs bring out a ub40 gate??
anyhoo 100pc better than the 2 seasons previous:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
if i get a job soon and you never know, i might be back
by the way went totally sober today, thank god i did,,how steep is the staircase at the east stand!!!!!
bt

#FromTheCapital
29-12-2012, 06:31 PM

Only recently rediscovered my love of the hibees myself so bought a half season ticket. Got to take the good with the bad and today was most certainly the good. GGTTH

Mikey
29-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Only recently rediscovered my love of the hibees myself so bought a half season ticket. Got to take the good with the bad and today was most certainly the good. GGTTH

Days like today are why you keep going back :agree:

HibeeSince85
29-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Ross Co v Today...night and day, not a spare seat around me today.

We were saying after the game how a big loud crowd brings out the better performances, the players don't want to run out in front of 9000 fans.

I really hope you all return but if the Hearts n Celtic wins can't entice you back I don't know what else Hibs can do.

GGTTH.

#FromTheCapital
29-12-2012, 06:53 PM

Yes, definitely getting a season ticket next season regardless of what happens this season. The addiction is back!

Mikey
29-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Yes, definitely getting a season ticket next season regardless of what happens this season. The addiction is back!

:aok:

blackpoolhibs
29-12-2012, 11:13 PM

Days like today are the reason we keep going back. :top marks

Devilstorment
29-12-2012, 11:20 PM

I think this is the key point. lots of people just want to take the good.