silverhibee
08-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Anyone staying up for the big fight.

Pacquiao vs Marquez :aok:

Big Ed
09-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Anyone staying up for the big fight.

Pacquiao vs Marquez :aok:

Breathtaking: if you get the chance to watch it before you know the result, then do.

Pretty Boy
09-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Fight of the year by some distance.

Glad Marquez finally got what he deserved at least twice before.

easty
09-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Outstanding fight! Without a doubt one of the fights you'll be able to watch again and again for years.

VickMackie
09-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Goodnight Pacquaio.

Good to see that ****er Arum upset. Was a little worried for Pacquaio but he's dishes it out a few times.

Pretty Boy
09-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Just watched again.

Even better second time around. Marquez conditioning was unbelievable, Pacquaio on the other hand took 2 weeks off training to deal with his other interests. That matters and he got caught out.

Thankfully it should put an end to talk of a Mayweather fight. If the rumours of Floyd fighting Saul Alvarez in May are true then that will be a far better fight than a fight with Manny would have been.

DarrenSQH
13-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Having seen Saul Alvarez close up in Vegas in september i would love to see him fight floyd. I was very impressed with the way he destroyed Lopez.

Would love to go back over and see they 2 fight.

sambajustice
15-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Here's hoping Khan gets knocked on his ass tonight. There's something hilarious about that clown getting knocked out!! :-D

Watching the Garcia highlights just now and whilst I'm no boxing guru surely a top level world class fighter shouldn't be getting floored by the punches that Khan got hit with!

Pretty Boy
16-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Good performance by Khan tonight.

Still showed a bit of an inclination to rush in with the chin high but seemed a lot more measured and controlled at times. Definitely an improvement from his last couple of fights.

Don't know what it is but there's just something about Khan I can't take to, I want to like him because he's one of the few British fighters over in the US but I just can't.