PDA

View Full Version : Calderwood's Much Sought After Centre Half.........................

midlothianhibby
25-11-2012, 04:30 PM
and club captain, the top rated Sean O'Hanlon, turned out for Bonnyrigg Rose yesterday in a 2-1 league defeat to Linlithgow Rose.

Say's it all really................

Judging by some of Paul Hanlon's defending the past few weeks there's every possibility that this star pairing will be lining up together again next season; that's assuming Bonnyrigg will have him of course.

Tricla
25-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Needless. Especially the Hanlon comments.

Jones28
25-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Yes, the under 21 Scotland captain is absolute pish right enough...jeezo

Purple & Green
25-11-2012, 04:37 PM
and club captain, the top rated Sean O'Hanlon, turned out for Bonnyrigg Rose yesterday in a 2-1 league defeat to Linlithgow Rose.

Judging by some of Paul Hanlon's defending the past few weeks there's every possibility that this star pairing will be lining up together again next season; that's assuming Bonnyrigg will have him of course.

As a trialist, so he can sign for another club in the January transfer window. There's reasons why he's still living in the area.

The Green Goblin
25-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Funny. He wasn't great for us all round, but I remember O Hanlon scoring the winningheader at Pittodrie in the 2nd last game of last season, a goal that arguably made it possible for Hibs to stay in the SPL more easily going into the Dunfermline game, but then it's always much easier to be scornful and criticise to make ourselves feel superior, isn't it? Even our own current or ex players...

blaikie
25-11-2012, 04:38 PM

:idiot:

nonshinyfinish
25-11-2012, 04:40 PM
:troll:

Northernhibee
25-11-2012, 04:40 PM

:rolleyes:

MSK
25-11-2012, 04:41 PM

Judging by some of Paul Hanlon's defending the past few weeks there's every possibility that this star pairing will be lining up together again next season; that's assuming Bonnyrigg will have him of course.Away & stop slavering pish man ..

hibee_nation
25-11-2012, 04:44 PM

:jamboclow

Devilstorment
25-11-2012, 04:45 PM
control yourself :slipper:

Hanlon is still learning mind! which accounts for some of his more dubious decisions. Give him a few more years under his belt and he will be one of our most important players, assuming someone doesnt snap him up (I'm looking at you celtic!!). Playing alongside McPake and even McGirven (who has had plenty of Championship experience) will only be good for him.

JohnStephens91
25-11-2012, 04:52 PM

:******:

hibbiedon
25-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Funny. He wasn't great for us all round, but I remember O Hanlon scoring the winningheader at Pittodrie in the 2nd last game of last season, a goal that arguably made it possible for Hibs to stay in the SPL more easily going into the Dunfermline game, but then it's always much easier to be scornful and criticise to make ourselves feel superior, isn't it? Even our own current or ex players... :aok:

That goal earns him my gratitude and top marks to him for playingat a lower level to keep himself match fit, hope it works out for him :flag:

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-11-2012, 05:07 PM
If the OP takes Hibby ouf of the user name we would have a better clue maybe. Player suddenly needing to look for other clubs is something the OP is better placed to discuss.

Sudds_1
25-11-2012, 05:42 PM
For the love of God......

..just when you think you've read all the eejits on here, another comes along to entertain. :rolleyes:

Brightside
25-11-2012, 05:43 PM

Yet another pointless post. Go and watch the yams.

madabouthibs
25-11-2012, 06:21 PM
For the love of God......

..just when you think you've read all the eejits on here, another comes along to entertain. :rolleyes:

Can we keep him??
Awww plleeeeaaaaaseee..... I'll feed him, and take him for loooong walks??? I'll love him forevur and evur?????

PWEEEEAAAAASSSSE????? :greengrin

Dinkydoo
25-11-2012, 06:27 PM
I hope him and the other one are still here come next Sunday, so we can all read their match summary of a Hearts humping.

erin go bragh
25-11-2012, 06:37 PM

:kbacker: **** aff

Bostonhibby
25-11-2012, 06:41 PM

Bet he's getting paid though, and Bonnyrigg aren't robbing the local kids and baking cakes to pay their bills so if I was looking to stay in the Edinburgh area and get a game to stay match fit I think they are the sort of team I'd join especially since the other "big" club in Edinburgh can't sign, or pay anyone.

Hibs Class
25-11-2012, 06:55 PM
10 posts/10 months ago the OP made a similar post and was accused of being a yam. Still not convinced of that, but he has undoubtedly made an irrefutable case that he's a c0ck.

surreyhibbie
25-11-2012, 07:18 PM
10 posts/10 months ago the OP made a similar post and was accused of being a yam. Still not convinced of that, but he has undoubtedly made an irrefutable case that he's a c0ck.

:agree:

LTYF

Winston Ingram
25-11-2012, 08:35 PM

30 posts in 2 & half years. Might be an idea to cut down a bit if this is all ye can offer:agree:

gogsy23
25-11-2012, 09:03 PM
i speak to sean quite a bit and hes a great guy, always willing to spend time talking football and there are very good reasons for him staying in the area. at least he is not bleeding the club of money by just staying around for the sake of it.

iwasthere1972
25-11-2012, 09:12 PM

I don't think I've said this before but LTYF. :smug:

30 posts of slating Hibs. Even wanted Jim Jeffries as our manager when Calderwood was sacked.

Away and make your cakes.
:fenlon:giruy:

DAVE1875
25-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Shouldn't you be getting a decent night's sleep so you're ready to shake your tin on Princes Street tomorrow?

basehibby
26-11-2012, 01:55 AM

:trumpet::sofa: LTYF:yw:

Swedish hibee
26-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Bet he's getting paid though, and Bonnyrigg aren't robbing the local kids and baking cakes to pay their bills so if I was looking to stay in the Edinburgh area and get a game to stay match fit I think they are the sort of team I'd join especially since the other "big" club in Edinburgh can't sign, or pay anyone.

:top marks

hibee92
26-11-2012, 10:10 AM

:fenlon

jdships
26-11-2012, 10:43 AM

Thankfully that is only YOUR opinion :rolleyes:
Maybe if you had said McPake people would have agreed .:greengrin:wink:

The_Sauz
26-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Thankfully that is only YOUR opinion :rolleyes:
Maybe if you had said McPake people would have agreed .:greengrin:wink:

Saorsa
26-11-2012, 11:18 AM

Judging by some of Paul Hanlon's defending the past few weeks there's every possibility that this star pairing will be lining up together again next season; that's assuming Bonnyrigg will have him of course.:jamboclow http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/ltyf.gif

Billychaotic182
26-11-2012, 01:42 PM

Dry your eyes mate.

LancashireHibby
26-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Good to see Jambo originality is alive and well with the well thought out username.

jdships
26-11-2012, 05:09 PM

Really intelligent reply to what was a lighthearted post
Did you not notice :greengrin:wink: ?
You need to lighten up pronto before you get too old :greengrin

Franck Stanton
26-11-2012, 05:59 PM

and just what colour is the sky in your world ?

CraigHibee
26-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Maroon I'd guess!

I smell a yam!

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Hanlon is still learning mind! [/QUOTE]

LOL....and how much longer do we have to wait?, he has be a lot better than last season but still needs to toughen up and stop being bullied by opponents, hate to say but with a tin hat on don't think he will be the finished article for a long time yet....:duck: