PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh Playhouse

derekHFC
12-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Looking to book tickets for something coming up at the Playhouses, but i can't be bothered with ticketmaster's website.

Anyway, its a long long time since i've been in there, so is the view decent from the seats at the back or is it worth paying that bit extra for near the front?

woodythehibee
12-11-2012, 05:35 PM
A few months ago I was at the very top tier. Was fairly steep and obviously being further away from the stage makes it harder to see some things (dependant on your eyesight) but for the money the seats were fine. Also, for £1 they have binoculars at your seat that you can use :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
14-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Looking to book tickets for something coming up at the Playhouses, but i can't be bothered with ticketmaster's website.

Anyway, its a long long time since i've been in there, so is the view decent from the seats at the back or is it worth paying that bit extra for near the front?

Was there last night for Joseph, the tickets were freebies so not sure of cost but they were stalls tickets row S and the view was great.

Hibbyradge
19-11-2012, 10:59 AM
I think it depends on what you're going to see, but generally the better seats are worth the extra, imo.