View Full Version : who gets sacked then...?

20-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Getting beat fi County is a shocker....if we r to move on someone has to pay. Happy clappers dig deep today is not good enough for Hibernian FC. We r too big. Think big. You never know we might finish second. Mon le cabbage

20-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Getting beat fi County is a shocker....if we r to move on someone has to pay. Happy clappers dig deep today is not good enough for Hibernian FC. We r too big. Think big. You never know we might finish second. Mon le cabbage

Sacking folk? How bizarre. Have a look at the league table.....

Macaroon
20-10-2012, 10:32 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/2d0/d76/4c8/resized/fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-sarcasm-or-not-411167.jpg

20-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Too much alcohol I think! Disappointing but not embarrassing.

Macaroon
20-10-2012, 10:35 PM

There's still time yet gee the man a chance :greengrin

EDIT: Aw nevermind, thought you were talking about the OP, not Hibs' performance. :taxi:

20-10-2012, 10:39 PM
What a difference a goal makes on here..This is how it will be all season I think, result wise and .net wise !

20-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Don't post on an empty head.

20-10-2012, 11:03 PM
If yer happy getting beat fi Ross County enjoy your nights. I have better dreams for the Hibs. Piss poor result today. End off. Roll on next week we need the points

20-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Don't post on an empty head.

r u happy getting beat fi county who have been pumped three on the bounce? I suggest u r an empty heed hail hail

20-10-2012, 11:06 PM

Fair play mate im disappointed. Thought we could do the business today. Roll on next week

20-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Sacking folk? How bizarre. Have a look at the league table.....

Cant blame the league table mate......we r so far up we r getting vertigo

20-10-2012, 11:10 PM
:party:

20-10-2012, 11:14 PM
If it can't be sorted out at East Mains, should look at getting in another centre back in the next window. Even just for cover.

20-10-2012, 11:43 PM
r u happy getting beat fi county who have been pumped three on the bounce? I suggest u r an empty heed hail hail

Sack the board etc.

20-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Somethings got to give......i blame the tash

20-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Somethings got to give......i blame the tash

Do we just sack someone after every defeat then?

20-10-2012, 11:57 PM
We should sack someone after getting beat fi countt. Something is not right. Big clubs think big. If we want to go somewhere we must beat teams like County. Today was a shocker.no idea who i' d sack but i' d sack somebody

21-10-2012, 12:06 AM
****ing hell.

21-10-2012, 12:22 AM
We should sack someone after getting beat fi countt. Something is not right. Big clubs think big. If we want to go somewhere we must beat teams like County. Today was a shocker.no idea who i' d sack but i' d sack somebody

Stop drinking. Go to bed.

21-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Maybe SH is right, after all didn't Celtc sac Lennon and transfer list the entire squad when they lost to St Johnstone? Oh wait...

21-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Who should be sacked?

The only person I can think of is C31.

21-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Results like today are why we won't finish second - I've no problem with that personally as expecting second after last season is/was totally unrealistic IMO.

21-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Results like today are why we won't finish second - I've no problem with that personally as expecting second after last season is/was totally unrealistic IMO.

In a way we should be beating RC but take a step back and look at the state of the team. We have come a long way but our team is thin. These results will happen as ***** as that may be.

Scooter
21-10-2012, 12:50 AM

Very sensible post. Anyone who thinks we will finish second is just as deluded as the hearts players that think they will get paid on time next month

21-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Very sensible post. Anyone who thinks we will finish second is just as deluded as the hearts players that think they will get paid on time next month

2nd place should not be out of the question if the squad can be reinforced in the Jan window - we will need that though as we currently lack quality in depth.

21-10-2012, 01:57 AM
We played well 2nd half today and had the ball bounced in our favour a couple of times and the ref not given a free kick that shouldn't have been we might have won. Lady luck needs punted right away!

21-10-2012, 08:34 AM

21-10-2012, 08:36 AM

Oh dear - roaster

21-10-2012, 08:41 AM

Look on the bright side mate, its given a chance to have a decent whinge. You must have been bouncing of the walls recently.

21-10-2012, 09:17 AM
I think what So'tonHibs might have been is a revolutionary revenue generating opportunity - a reverse man of the match, if you will. Everyone votes who to "evict" from the team. Why vent your spleen when u can take direct action? ;) The pilot scheme of having a square go with a player was infiltrated by a yam so back to the drawing board on that one ;)

21-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Lol.

DAVE1875
21-10-2012, 10:11 AM
It's not like County are rock bottom, how many sides who have been promoted have beaten us? Were they no the side that went on a 40-odd game unbeaten run?

Yesterday just proves what people keep saying: Anyone can beat anyone in football.

Don't believe me? Who did we face in the third round of the league cup then?

21-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I agree, someone needs sacked, i'm not sure who either but FFS Hibs sack someone.

Macaroon
21-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Sack the stadium announcer :grr::grr:

21-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Matchday experience at LWT are looking at half time entertainment.

Perhaps matchday ritual sacrifice - need to check with health and safety on that
Or a "player in the stocks" - out of date catering items are flung at "the weakest link"
Or said weakest link is Placed in front of a concrete wall, places head against said wall and fans get the opportunity to aim shots at players heid (I've actually witnessed this from a balcony in Gorgie kids actually did this!)

All in jest of chorus ;)

21-10-2012, 10:47 AM
When I saw the thread title I assumed that the AGM date had just been announced.

21-10-2012, 12:54 PM
When I saw the thread title I assumed that the AGM date had just been announced.

I was almost certain last orders had just been announced.

21-10-2012, 01:24 PM

Great idea:greengrin. I think hibs.net should get a say in who gets sacked. with all the intelligence some post here it could be fun. Like x Factor the two who finish bottom then ........

21-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Great idea:greengrin. I think hibs.net should get a say in who gets sacked. with all the intelligence some post here it could be fun. Like x Factor the two who finish bottom then ........

I agree we should have a voting system put in place after each defeat run by us the Hibs.net. No one is safe unless you are MoM which gives you amunity from sacking from one week. Who would we sack this week?

21-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Look on the bright side mate, its given a chance to have a decent whinge. You must have been bouncing of the walls recently.

Not having a whinge just a bit off banter. As someone suggested in another post we could run a pilot scheme getting the Hibs net to agree who should be sacked after each defeat.

21-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Well, I've just wasted two minutes of my life reading this lot o' crap. Only person needing sacked is the op's script writer as he is talking a load o' pash. Sack someone, ha

EuanH78
21-10-2012, 08:02 PM

Cant disagree with that. Hibs are a work in progress, anyone thinking any differently will be in for a long season. The squad is thin and still needs strengthened but I think there is enough there to suggest PF knows what he's doing. Slagging of Ross County is a bit yammish as well, they are in the SPL by merit after all.

21-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Not having a whinge just a bit off banter. As someone suggested in another post we could run a pilot scheme getting the Hibs net to agree who should be sacked after each defeat.

Couldn't we have another go at that Scout guy who was unpopular a while back? never did any scouting, earned a load of money, can't even remember his name - sack him I say.

21-10-2012, 08:37 PM
I agree we should have a voting system put in place after each defeat run by us the Hibs.net. No one is safe unless you are MoM which gives you amunity from sacking from one week. Who would we sack this week?

For posting intemperate nonsense, possibly while inebriated - can we sack you?

23-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Couldn't we have another go at that Scout guy who was unpopular a while back? never did any scouting, earned a load of money, can't even remember his name - sack him I say.

I'd sack Gordon Marshall, he's the one constant in our goalkeeping problems.

24-10-2012, 09:15 PM
For posting intemperate nonsense, possibly while inebriated - can we sack you?

I was defo inebriated last sat mate. I think we should start wi sacking a few people directly involved with the club just to get the ball rolling. After that sacking Hibs.netters should be fare game.
I liked the idea off sacking the un-popular coach, no idea what his name is.

Moon unit
24-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Sack the Jambo announcer- his booming gloating voice is vile!