PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Former Players Race Night

big-mo
19-10-2012, 08:09 AM
The Hibernian Former Players Association will be holding a fund raising Race Night on the 3rd November.

The HFPA have organised a Race Night in the Forthview Lounge in the Famous Five Stand from 7pm till late on Saturday 3rd November 2012. Included in the ticket price, of only £5, you will enjoy a full race card, pie and beans, followed by a Live Band. There will also be a full pay bar available throughout the evening.

Many of the HFPA members are expected to be there on the night including, the likes of, Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly, Jimmy O'Rourke, Stan Vincent, John Fraser, Jackie McNamara, Keith Wright, Ralph Callaghan, Micky Weir, Peter Cormack, Neil Martin and many more, hopefully a few of the current squad will also be present.

Each race will be sponsored and you will be able to win personalised memorabilia including signed strips, match balls, etc.

All proceeds will go to the Former Players Association. The Association' funds are used for many local charitable causes, such as the Alzheimer Football Reminisce Project, as well as for the welfare of it members.

Tickets are available from the Hibs Supporters Club, the Four in Hand, and from any HFPA committee member. You can also PM me for tickets if you have a PayPal account (one off £1 p+p, plus tickets price).

(Sorry to disappoint anyone for any misunderstanding but it will not be the former players that will be racing each other).

.Sean.
19-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Like the sound of this. I'll speak to my mates and get back to you mate.

Squealing pig
19-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Do u need to book a ticket or just show up ??

CallumLaidlaw
19-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Sounds like a cracking night. Might be in touch

big-mo
19-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Do u need to book a ticket or just show up ??

Expected to be a sell out, so tickets will be required.

Lmc2105
19-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Four in Hand H.S.C have purchased 20 tickets for this. PM me if any members are interested in going.

big-mo
23-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Just a quick reminder, if anyone else is wanting tickets posted out please make sure you order them by this weekend to make sure that they arrive on time.

Should be a great night.:thumbsup:

.Sean.
23-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Just a quick reminder, if anyone else is wanting tickets posted out please make sure you order them by this weekend to make sure that they arrive on time.

Should be a great night.:thumbsup:
Will there be any way to get tickets for this at the Motherwell game on Friday mate?

big-mo
24-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Will there be any way to get tickets for this at the Motherwell game on Friday mate?
There will be someone there on Friday, I will post details later.

CallumLaidlaw
24-10-2012, 07:22 PM
14 tickets getting purchased tomorrow from the 4 in hand :thumbsup:

big-mo
25-10-2012, 04:02 PM

Big Frank Dougan will be going to the game and will have tickets.

.Sean.
25-10-2012, 04:03 PM

It's sound, my mate's got us 5. Looking forward to it :agree:

CallumLaidlaw
30-10-2012, 09:10 PM
How's the ticket sales going? Should be a cracking night!

My dad says he saw Mixu in town today. Is he making an appearance?

big-mo
01-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Just an update, there are still some tickets left, so if you have not yet got yours, you can get them from the Four-in-Hand on Friday or on Saturday before the game, the remaining tickets will be on sale at the door on the night. Forthview lounge in the Famous Five Stand, first race 7pm.

There is a big crowd expected, lots of former players, a good cause, a great night guaranteed and all for only a fiver.

CallumLaidlaw
02-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Looking forward to it Mo. what time should be get in to make sure we get a table (14 of us)

.Sean.
02-11-2012, 07:57 PM
5 of us going. Looking forward to it.

big-mo
03-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Looking forward to it Mo. what time should be get in to make sure we get a table (14 of us)

First race is advertised as a 7pm (I will beleive that when I see it), but if you get there some time before 7 you should be ok.