PDA

View Full Version : Next Scotland Boss

Hibeesmad
17-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Who do you want? I think we can safely say levein hasn't got long left in him!

I'm going for alex Mcleish!

HoboHarry
17-10-2012, 01:18 AM
Harry Redknapp

Ultrabee1-0
17-10-2012, 02:01 AM
The king him self kenny dalgliesh!

Shearer
17-10-2012, 04:27 AM
King Kenny

edinburghhibee
17-10-2012, 04:34 AM
There's a good few I'd take but we need passion back in the team and I think strachan can install that in these players.

What do I know though!

McKenzie
17-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Coyle or Moyes, as unlikely as Moyes is

Carheenlea
17-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Alex Miller? Could be his time to step back into the limelight.

Pretty Boy
17-10-2012, 06:51 AM
Nevio Scala or Stuart Baxter.

They're linked to every other job in the world so why not?

lord bunberry
17-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Nevio Scala or Stuart Baxter.

They're linked to every other job in the world so why not?

Im not sure Stuart Baxter even exists has anyone ever seen him

Hiber-nation
17-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Anyone who picks McLeish clearly didn't watch any Villa games last season. Negative long ball pish. He seems to be going backwards. And hopefully Walter won't be anywhere near it. And Dalglish just doesn't have it anymore.

Tough decision, Strachan is the obvious choice but the thought of all these excruciating post match interviews isn't a pleasant one.

Coyle would be my choice despite his time at Bolton. But what do I know, I said Levein was the right man then I've slaughtered him ever since he was appointed :greengrin

bingo70
17-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Anyone who picks McLeish clearly didn't watch any Villa games last season. Negative long ball pish. He seems to be going backwards. And hopefully Walter won't be anywhere near it. And Dalglish just doesn't have it anymore.

Tough decision, Strachan is the obvious choice but the thought of all these excruciating post match interviews isn't a pleasant one.

Coyle would be my choice despite his time at Bolton. But what do I know, I said Levein was the right man then I've slaughtered him ever since he was appointed :greengrin

Don't really see how you can rule out McLeish because of his performance in his last job then tout Coyle for it when he's managed to get Bolton relegated and then down near the bottom of the championship?

The way smith and McLeish both ditched us left a bad taste in the mouth, however they've both proven they can get the best out of a pretty average bunch of players for the national team so with them both being out of work it'd be crazy not to go for one of those two IMO.

Pretty Boy
17-10-2012, 07:49 AM
How long can Sir Alex have left at Man Utd?

The Scotland jobs only really part time anyway. See if he plans to retire at the end of this season, let Levein muddle along until then and then punt him and offer the job to Fergie as a wee something to keep him busy for a couple of years in his retirement.

Matty_Jack04
17-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Although I agree that levein has to go, I don't think anyone coming in can do a better job, all managers since old man brown have failed to get us to a finals, some more spectacularly than others yes but none the less all have failed.
IMO we are stuck so far behind other 'small nations' because of the way our game is run/set up and by the people who run the game. Levein has been in the job for 3 years we where all told the game was going to change from top to bottom and he would over see this, what's changed? Nothing that I can see and nothing that anyone else is shouting about either its still the same as it always has been.
our top clubs have too much too loose to give promising kids the opportunity to play against top opposition every week, they don't have reserve leagues to play in making the step from U19 to first team harder to make.

before I go off in anymore of a tangent there's more folk than levein that need held accountable for us to move forward as a nation and all the recent wind and p!sh about change hasn't gotten us anywhere

Paisley Hibby
17-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Although I agree that levein has to go, I don't think anyone coming in can do a better job, all managers since old man brown have failed to get us to a finals, some more spectacularly than others yes but none the less all have failed.
IMO we are stuck so far behind other 'small nations' because of the way our game is run/set up and by the people who run the game. Levein has been in the job for 3 years we where all told the game was going to change from top to bottom and he would over see this, what's changed? Nothing that I can see and nothing that anyone else is shouting about either its still the same as it always has been.
our top clubs have too much too loose to give promising kids the opportunity to play against top opposition every week, they don't have reserve leagues to play in making the step from U19 to first team harder to make.

before I go off in anymore of a tangent there's more folk than levein that need held accountable for us to move forward as a nation and all the recent wind and p!sh about change hasn't gotten us anywhere

Good post. I also think that we will be stuck with Levein for a while anyway. SFA don't have the balls or cash to bin him and he's too deluded and arrogant to realise he's way out of his depth and should walk.

Thecat23
17-10-2012, 08:15 AM

Good post..

For me we need a whole new set up all through the SFA. Looking at teams like Belgium and Germany how they set up their youth and training centres are second to none. We are still in the dark ages and the fat cats don't want to spend money on promoting the game with new pitches and trying to get more coaches in and helping progress kids.

This problem goes way beyond the jakeball in charge. He should go asap but so should the rest and we can start again. Get moving Scottish football in the right direction and follow the rest of Europe. Belgium were worse off not that long ago and they changed it all round. If we don't take action now we will fall so far behind you will be lucky if we ever get to any major finals.

Matty_Jack04
17-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Good post. I also think that we will be stuck with Levein for a while anyway. SFA don't have the balls or cash to bin him and he's too deluded and arrogant to realise he's way out of his depth and should walk.

Unfirtunatley I think u may be right, the biggest mistake was filling his head with the rubbish he was going to oversee the change in the game, there's now more of a egg on the face risk in the SFA to get rid of him even though he has a worse record than Berti vogts, only managed 3 competitive wins 2 of which against the same team

Steve20
17-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Walter Smith is the best manager out of the ones mentioned.

Matty_Jack04
17-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Good post..

For me we need a whole new set up all through the SFA. Looking at teams like Belgium and Germany how they set up their youth and training centres are second to none. We are still in the dark ages and the fat cats don't want to spend money on promoting the game with new pitches and trying to get more coaches in and helping progress kids.

This problem goes way beyond the jakeball in charge. He should go asap but so should the rest and we can start again. Get moving Scottish football in the right direction and follow the rest of Europe. Belgium were worse off not that long ago and they changed it all round. If we don't take action now we will fall so far behind you will be lucky if we ever get to any major finals.

Agree 100%

Billy Whizz
17-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Harry Redknapp

No more Harry's please, Potter or Redknapp

bingo70
17-10-2012, 08:48 AM

When smith took over from vogts we were 85th in the world and he got us to 12th so although I don't disagree about the need for change higher than levein a new manager can make a significant difference short term.

keep the faith
17-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Harry Redknapp

Thats a really good shout.

Carheenlea
17-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Talking about it this morning, John Collins was suggested. Must admit, not thought of him as a candidate, but the more I think about it, he would definitely be my choice.

Matty_Jack04
17-10-2012, 09:41 AM
When smith took over from vogts we were 85th in the world and he got us to 12th so although I don't disagree about the need for change higher than levein a new manager can make a significant difference short term.

Im not denying smith done well but the end result was still the same, it's all well and good having someone in like smith that can do a job short term I.e get us competitive again whilst there are solid foundations being put in place for the long term behind the scenes that doesn't seem to be happening, France Germany Spain Belgium are all examples of countries that have failed to live up to there expected performance and changed things right through there whole game now there reaping the benefits, it's been 16 years since we've qualified for anything and we're still playing the same way still have the same league set up we've scaled things back to save money that's not to mention the state of the facilities our kids use.

Skanko79
17-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Walter Smith
Kenny Dalgleish
Owen Coyle

One of those 3 but i would prefer Smith, he would instantly get the respect from the players and he had us playing decent stuff last time round.

bingo70
17-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Im not denying smith done well but the end result was still the same, it's all well and good having someone in like smith that can do a job short term I.e get us competitive again whilst there are solid foundations being put in place for the long term behind the scenes that doesn't seem to be happening, France Germany Spain Belgium are all examples of countries that have failed to live up to there expected performance and changed things right through there whole game now there reaping the benefits, it's been 16 years since we've qualified for anything and we're still playing the same way still have the same league set up we've scaled things back to save money that's not to mention the state of the facilities our kids use.

Completely agree, you can add Iceland to the list of emerging nations that are now leaving us behind in terms of doing it the right way.

The manager should still be responsible for short term results though.

If we don't go for McLeish or Smith I'd like us to look at something like houllier overseeing it with Collins his assistant, houllier has experience of being involved intturnin round a nations fortunes and Collins is a passionate Scotsman that has proven he's capable of firing players up for the big games although day to day management may not suit his style of management.

--------
17-10-2012, 10:10 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19918794

Please sir, what does 'qualification' mean? :rolleyes:

Phil MaGlass
17-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Were so far behind the rest of Europe its mind boggling, even countrie like San Marino can give us a game, were bottom of the group, all the teams in our group are fitter, organised and hungrier than us.We have a manager and backroom staff with absolutely no experience of winning anything and dont huv a f,n scoobie, doesnt pick his best striker until it is too late, picks Ian f,n Black FFS? Picks a team without a striker against the Czech Republic when the whole world and his dug could see we could have won that game, we were embarrassed by the fitness and pace of Serbia and Macedonia.
The SFA need to be disbanded and started from scratch, they have failed Scotland spectacularly for over 20 years we need to replace them with people who have a vision and passion for our game, its not too late to begin, we can start by getting a new manager in now, whether its Jordan,Strachan or Redknapp is irrelevant, we need a no nonsense manager with experience who will command respect, levein also fails spectacularly in all aspects, he has lost the fans and the media.We have been debating the state of Scottish Fitba for atleast two decades, action needs to be taken, and taken now.
Again, its absolutely scary how far behind modern fitba we are.

Hiber-nation
17-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Don't really see how you can rule out McLeish because of his performance in his last job then tout Coyle for it when he's managed to get Bolton relegated and then down near the bottom of the championship?

The way smith and McLeish both ditched us left a bad taste in the mouth, however they've both proven they can get the best out of a pretty average bunch of players for the national team so with them both being out of work it'd be crazy not to go for one of those two IMO.

I'm not a huge fan of Coyle but at least he tries to get his teams to pass the ball. JC might be a decent shout to be involved in some way.

CorrieHibs
17-10-2012, 11:19 AM

How do think Scotland should play?

Coyle took a Bolton team that were mid table team. They done this as they played to their strengths, long balls, bullying teams and were hard to beat. Coyle got them relegated as he tried to make them something their not.

He would do the same to Scotland. We aren't technically good enough for that. You play to your strengths.

Hiber-nation
17-10-2012, 11:26 AM
How do think Scotland should play?

Coyle took a Bolton team that were mid table team. They done this as they played to their strengths, long balls, bullying teams and were hard to beat. Coyle got them relegated as he tried to make them something their not.

He would do the same to Scotland. We aren't technically good enough for that. You play to your strengths.

We'd be the only country in the world playing long ball in that case. And who do we have that's capable of bullying anyone? I'm not advocating we fanny about at the back with the likes of Berra, all I'm saying is that the way McLeish had Villa playing last season would have got fitba stopped.

ScottB
17-10-2012, 11:36 AM

I disagree. From the looks of it our youth teams are doing well and qualifying for tournaments under the direction of the Dutch guy brought in. Yes we need further change, but I fail to see how a talented manager wouldn't have the national team at least in the mix at the end of a campaign for qualification. While we haven't qualified under a succession of managers, I don't recall any anger at just missing out during the Smith / McLeish campaign, a world away from Levein having us out inside 3 games.

heretoday
17-10-2012, 12:01 PM
The managerial merry-go-round is here, largely for the benefit of the media and those who like to see whackings and sackings.

I can't see Strachan or McLeish or Smith or whatever doing any better than Levein given the paucity of quality players at his disposal.

How did Belgium suddenly get so good at the game? Let's copy what they did if we can.

bingo70
17-10-2012, 12:21 PM
The managerial merry-go-round is here, largely for the benefit of the media and those who like to see whackings and sackings.

I can't see Strachan or McLeish or Smith or whatever doing any better than Levein given the paucity of quality players at his disposal.

How did Belgium suddenly get so good at the game? Let's copy what they did if we can.

Smith was able to improve on vogts record with the same players and vogts had a better record than levein so I don't agree that just because levein is current manager there isn't someone better available.

We should absolutely be copying what Belgium do but that doesn't mean that levein doesn't have certain targets he should be meeting with the current lot.

Craig_in_Prague
17-10-2012, 12:46 PM

that's just nonsense. Although, it's part of the problem with our management team too; they don't really believe we're as good as other teams so they set-up to try and restrict them as much as possible and 'hope' to catch them on a break or with our 1 maybe 2 chances we might 'create'

Scotland needs to get back to an 'up and at them' approach and be more positive about ourselves.

There is a lot wrong with the game right throughout it for sure, but we can and should still get more out of this set of players than Levein has. His only wins being narrow (and lucky) one's against Lichtenstein (x2) and Lithuania (x1).
Truely awful record and I am sure a more respected and knowledgeable manager will get more from this team. In fact, we will see this soon enough in reality.

dwlt
17-10-2012, 12:48 PM
I believe Andy Roxburgh's stepping down as UEFA Technical Director this month and is looking for a new coaching challenge...

stu in nottingham
17-10-2012, 12:52 PM
I believe Andy Roxburgh's stepping down as UEFA Technical Director this month and is looking for a new coaching challenge...

:shocked:

bingo70
17-10-2012, 12:58 PM

Was just before my time so can't really remember what he was like, remember he wasn't popular but in hindsight were we a bit hasty in punting the likes of him and pa broon?

Skanko79
17-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Was just before my time so can't really remember what he was like, remember he wasn't popular but in hindsight were we a bit hasty in punting the likes of him and pa broon?

roxburgh was a complete tool.

Craig Brown was by far and away the best scotland manager we have had in a long time.

dwlt
17-10-2012, 01:06 PM

Some of their decisions were a bit... ropey, IIRC, but certainly can't argue with their knowledge of the game. Especially now - we should rope Roxburgh into transforming the game here and being the national team scout. If anyone knows how Belgium turned things around it'll be him.

Think Brown had been there as long as he (and anyone) wanted, really, but I don't think anyone imagined France 98 would be the last time we'd take part in a major finals.

--------
17-10-2012, 01:09 PM
I say it again, and I know nobody will agree with me, but we could do much worse than approach Boaby W.

Though I cannot imagine him wanting to leave toasty warm Uganda for this freezing, damp, windy, depressing outpost of Hell.

Not even for Cineworld.

PatHead
17-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Was listening to Talksport or 5live a few weeks ago when they were talking about the number of Belgians in the EPL. (Don't think they even knew Belgium were in the Scotland and Wales group). A Belgian journalist said that Belgium had only recently started reforming their coaching and these players were the result of a "perfect storm" rather than great coaching.

I still can't understand why we still have an SFA, SPL and SFL not to mention Junior leagues and Senior leagues taking money out our game. We have had 2 major reviews, the most recent being the McLeish report (which must have cost a fortune) and we are still no further forward due to the politics in the game.

It surely can't be that hard to amalgamate all these associations and then start reforming OUR game.

jacomo
17-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Thats a really good shout.

Well it would be, if there was a snowball's chance in hell that Harry ("where's Scotland?") Redknapp would accept the job.

jdships
17-10-2012, 01:33 PM

A great post :top marks

The highlighted statement for me is the crux of the matter . :agree:

When one steps back and has a look at what has/is happening with the International team a number of points stand out in my mind .

1. SFA appointed Levein without he having proved himself other than being a fair club manager
2. Anyone in Levein's position would have taken the job , credentials or not , if they had any ambition
3. To those of us who have PHd's in 'Hindsight' this appointment was always going to be a disaster waiting to happen .
4. We as a nation are lacking in QUALITY players . For instance last night showed how poor we are off for midfield players IMO
5. The game in Scotland needs to be re-built from the bottom up instead as of now - the other way round .
6. There are others as well as Levein who need to be moved on ASAP before we drop out of the top 100 countries
7 The worrying thing is that the job of Scotland Manager has now become a ' Poisoned Chalice' and you have to ask the question ' Who in their right mind would even consider it ' except another young inexperienced manager ala Levein !!!!

Someone has to stand up and take the intiative to rebuild Scottish football at both club and International level - NOW .

I spoke with a couple of ex Hibs players this morning and they are resigned to the fact that we are in a ' trough' player talent wise
One finished off by saying , completely tongue in cheek - wait for it
' AH WELL THERE'S ALWAYS 2016 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS TO LOOK FORWARD TO ' and then dissolved into howls of laughter :greengrin

Says it all for me :agree::thumbsup:

:flag:

BarneyK
17-10-2012, 01:45 PM
I disagree. From the looks of it our youth teams are doing well and qualifying for tournaments under the direction of the Dutch guy brought in. Yes we need further change, but I fail to see how a talented manager wouldn't have the national team at least in the mix at the end of a campaign for qualification. While we haven't qualified under a succession of managers, I don't recall any anger at just missing out during the Smith / McLeish campaign, a world away from Levein having us out inside 3 games.

Although we are certainly capable of much better given a bit more confidence in our own ability, we are certainly trailing most countries in regards technique. Hopefully we are finally doing something to allay this with the Dutch fella, but I'm not convinced. The under 19s done really well a while ago with Fletcher, Snodgrass, et al, but recently there's been not much to shout about at any level. The under 21s seem to get knocked out at the play-off stages of every campaign, and though the under 19s have made a fantastic start to their current campaign it's too early to attribute this to the new regime.

Bishop Hibee
17-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Strachan would be my first choice. If he's not interested then go for McLeish who did a decent job first time around.

As for the problems Scottish football has, will the merging of SFL, SPL, SFA and SJFA ever happen :grr: The blazer wearing, snouts in the trough, hob-nobbing in the boardroom, looking after number 1 mentality must be broken before we can move forward to create a decent structure for the game to flourish.

Apocalypso
17-10-2012, 04:14 PM
John Collins

Matty_Jack04
17-10-2012, 04:53 PM

The youth teams doing well has always been the case though we seem to compete well at youth level and somewhere around 18-21yr olds our players developments stops, I vaguely remember jim spence writing a blog on this a while back, so the Dutch guy surely can't get credit for that.

Also I agree that there was no complaints with smith/mcleish but we need to be qualifying glorious failure shouldn't be our ambition.

Captain Trips
17-10-2012, 05:30 PM
IMO another manager could have and should of had us on more points, yes we are no world beaters but we have players capabale of more than 2pts on our first 2 home games those 2 results were unacceptable and I blame both Levien and Steven Fletcher, yer a couple o fannies.

SteveHFC
17-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Yogi

ancient hibee
17-10-2012, 07:41 PM
It's ludicrous to blame him for not having changed the game from top to bottom in 3 years.The players that matter now are aged 10-12-they are the ones who have to be taught to play.He has made the cardinal sin of a manager in that he decided on a system and made the players fit into it instead of devising a system that suits the players he inherited.For example playing one up relies on fast breaking midfielders getting up in support-our lone striker could go and read the paper in the time it takes them to turn up.The fact that it worked once against Wales shows how poor they are.Against a decent team I don't think Fletcher got his head to anything when it mattered.Levein also showed weakness in bringing back Commons.It shows that a fat out of condition player can prosper in the SPL and that is the problem in a nutshell.

ScottB
17-10-2012, 07:41 PM
The youth teams doing well has always been the case though we seem to compete well at youth level and somewhere around 18-21yr olds our players developments stops, I vaguely remember jim spence writing a blog on this a while back, so the Dutch guy surely can't get credit for that.

Also I agree that there was no complaints with smith/mcleish but we need to be qualifying glorious failure shouldn't be our ambition.

Personally I hope that more and more of our talented youngsters will head south, or indeed anywhere else, where their development will continue, as we have seen with the likes of Fletcher.

The stagnation you mention I personally attribute to those who remained in the SPL, often at the Old Firm, where they have stopped improving. Our culture that allows / tolerates players getting drunk, coupled with the comparatively low standard of football all work to stop our young players continuing to improve once they reach a level where they are comfortable against the teams they face, unless they head South. Comparing the career paths of Steven Fletcher and Deeks is a crude example, but still valid.

As for glorious failure, I agree. However that campaign had many positives to take from it, something that can't be said of the last few. We should always aim to qualify, but if not we should be finishing as high as possible. Finishing third in our current group would have been no shame, and given our slide down the seeding pots such performances are vital at improving our chances of future qualification. To think Smith and McLeish nearly got us out of group including France, Italy and Ukraine, but Levein fluffed the easiest group we've had in years then masterminded 2 points from 3 very winnable games this time out. I'd take a bit of glorious failure again just for the change of pace!

Matty_Jack04
17-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Personally I hope that more and more of our talented youngsters will head south, or indeed anywhere else, where their development will continue, as we have seen with the likes of Fletcher.

The stagnation you mention I personally attribute to those who remained in the SPL, often at the Old Firm, where they have stopped improving. Our culture that allows / tolerates players getting drunk, coupled with the comparatively low standard of football all work to stop our young players continuing to improve once they reach a level where they are comfortable against the teams they face, unless they head South. Comparing the career paths of Steven Fletcher and Deeks is a crude example, but still valid.

As for glorious failure, I agree. However that campaign had many positives to take from it, something that can't be said of the last few. We should always aim to qualify, but if not we should be finishing as high as possible. Finishing third in our current group would have been no shame, and given our slide down the seeding pots such performances are vital at improving our chances of future qualification. To think Smith and McLeish nearly got us out of group including France, Italy and Ukraine, but Levein fluffed the easiest group we've had in years then masterminded 2 points from 3 very winnable games this time out. I'd take a bit of glorious failure again just for the change of pace!

I agree which is why I mentioned our game has too change for us to have a hope I Also agree with the culture problems this was highlighted with le guen and Collins it's deep rooted and itl take more than football decisions to fix that.
I'm not for one minuite defending levein I want him gone as well all I'm pointing out is that another man gloriously or not will end up with the same result in no qualification untill other matters are addressed and I beleive the clock is ticking as like you point out young players will be off south and our club game will be in ruins

heretoday
17-10-2012, 08:23 PM
I say it again, and I know nobody will agree with me, but we could do much worse than approach Boaby W.

Though I cannot imagine him wanting to leave toasty warm Uganda for this freezing, damp, windy, depressing outpost of Hell.

Not even for Cineworld.

Ha Ha! I see a vision of a tall man servant entering a huge throne room and approaching the dais saying:"A man from the SFA is here O Mighty Blobby."

"Have him brought to my chambers......"

Must ease up on the Zinfandel.

Since90+2
17-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Strachan. Would be shocked if its anyone else , McBookie have him at 3/1 the now which I think is a no bad price.

steakbake
18-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Stuart McCall would be great. Would take Strachan for sure but would be more sad if that one didn't work out either!

--------
18-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Ha Ha! I see a vision of a tall man servant entering a huge throne room and approaching the dais saying:"A man from the SFA is here O Mighty Blobby."

"Have him brought to my chambers......"

Must ease up on the Zinfandel.

Uganda beat Zambia 1-0 in the second leg of their final qualifier to tie the overall aggregate 1-1.

Penalty shoot-out - Zambia win 9-8 on penalties. Zambia, btw, are the reigning champions.

That's the sort of heroic failure Potter couldn't even dream of. Scotland are down and out already.

Punt the Potter Now.

stevenhibs
18-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Graeme Souness for me.

nribs
18-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Graeme Souness for me.

Billy Stark for me

R'Albin
18-10-2012, 09:01 AM
I haven't really kept any track of the English lower leagues in the past year, but how's Darren Ferguson doing right now?

Pretty Boy
18-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Graeme Souness for me.

Seriously, why?

He might be a 'hard man' but he's been a disaster almost everyhwere he's managed.

Signed Ali Dia, didn't sign a young Deco. Enough said really.

Stevie Reid
18-10-2012, 11:48 AM
I haven't really kept any track of the English lower leagues in the past year, but how's Darren Ferguson doing right now?

Peterborough lost their first 7 games in the Championship this season. They have won 2 of their last 3, but still sit bottom of the league with 6 points from 10 games.

Mikey
18-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Sky News are just about to interview Steven Pressley about this. I wonder what Levein's hairy pal will have to say about it :rolleyes:

Mikey
18-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Sky News are just about to interview Steven Pressley about this. I wonder what Levein's hairy pal will have to say about it :rolleyes:

As suspected :rolleyes: