PDA

View Full Version : Not just Hibs then!

Heedersnvolleys
11-10-2012, 09:16 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2215806/Michael-Laudrup-facing-Swansea-rebellion-secret-meetings.html

Seems that is not just a Hibs that have these problems with player revolts!!!

jdships
11-10-2012, 09:32 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2215806/Michael-Laudrup-facing-Swansea-rebellion-secret-meetings.html

Seems that is not just a Hibs that have these problems with player revolts!!!

If truth be known EVERY club has experienced such an event at some time .
Most players will tell you little stories about ' whispers behind the hand ' that became a meeting in a pub , that became a knock on the managers door
it's just down to the Media who if it is a quiet news day will more often than not blow the thing out of all proportion .
I remember their being such an 'event', I was involved in , many many years ago that was printed in the '******' It stemmed from a complaint about the poor quality of the football stockings the club were providing !!!!!!!!
From the newspaper article it was a full blooded revolt :greengrin

hibsmad
11-10-2012, 10:59 AM
I guess there is one big difference that could be pointed out. The Swansea players appear to be concerned that their new training regime is not intense enough! Can't remember exactly but I'm not sure that was our players problem :greengrin

Bad Martini
11-10-2012, 11:22 AM
I guess there is one big difference that could be pointed out. The Swansea players appear to be concerned that their new training regime is not intense enough! Can't remember exactly but I'm not sure that was our players problem :greengrin

So, the Swansea gadge just needs to aquire the fat, lazy, overpaid players we had when JC was in charge and send his starlets over to JC to aquire a six pack.

Sorted. :agree:

Next, world peace. :greengrin

ENDOF

Moulin Yarns
11-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Rumours on Tayside that there are rumblings behind the scenes at Tannadice, and that's why Houston said he didn't know how long he would be at Utd. Over to TQM, the man with the finger on the pulse of Tayside footy. :wink:

silverhibee
11-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Rumours on Tayside that there are rumblings behind the scenes at Tannadice, and that's why Houston said he didn't know how long he would be at Utd. Over to TQM, the man with the finger on the pulse of Tayside footy. :wink:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45498000/jpg/_45498079_spencey_20090220.jpg :hmmm::dunno::greengrin:cb

IWasThere2016
11-10-2012, 03:05 PM

Been that way for some time D.

I think the Arabs' Chairman must wonder why he gave Houstie a deal (part-time hours at that) worth £175k p.a. when he could have had the equally useless John McGlynn for £100k pa less :faf:

.Sean.
11-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Does anyone know for sure what actually happened with the 'rebellion' under JC?