PDA

View Full Version : NHC Ouch!!!!!

theonlywayisup
07-10-2012, 06:53 PM
If this was to happen to a footballer, I imagine that the opposing team supporters would not be sympathetic!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/19863795

HH81
07-10-2012, 07:03 PM
What a class game it was. Sinfield a Leeds player got smashed early in the 2nd half and when he got up looking like he didn't know what day it was wouldn't leave the pitch.

Played on and lifted the title. Makes footballers look like complete fa**ies.

MSK
07-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Aaaaarrrggghhhhh.......

In 1986 New Zealand number eight Wayne Shelford sustained a torn scrotum during a ruck in a match against France. ...:paranoid:

EdinMike
07-10-2012, 07:12 PM
I love my rugby as well, and reading things like this makes you cringe even more when Footballers roll around when they get a forearm to the back of the head...

My dad always says, "If someone did that to you in the street, would you roll around the dog **** on the ground ?!" :thumbsup:

Tricla
07-10-2012, 07:16 PM
What a class game it was. Sinfield a Leeds player got smashed early in the 2nd half and when he got up looking like he didn't know what day it was wouldn't leave the pitch.

Played on and lifted the title. Makes footballers look like complete fa**ies.

On the whole, fitba players are complete fannys.

Bighoose
07-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Buck Shelford story - apparently after they noticed he was bleeding down there, he took his shorts down and one of his testicles fell loose and was hanging down near his knee.... ouchee.

He got the doc to stitch him up and then played on for while after.

LancashireHibby
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Some huge hits in the game last night, was played at a tremendous intensity. As HH says, Sinfield was panned out one minute and the next was the best player on the park. Presume the highlights are on BBC iPlayer as they showed them on BBC2 earlier.

HH81
07-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Some huge hits in the game last night, was played at a tremendous intensity. As HH says, Sinfield was panned out one minute and the next was the best player on the park. Presume the highlights are on BBC iPlayer as they showed them on BBC2 earlier.

I think a few more big hits are coming Leigh's way next season from the cougar boys :-)

LancashireHibby
07-10-2012, 08:27 PM
I think a few more big hits are coming Leigh's way next season from the cougar boys :-)
Well there wasn't much sign of that this season boyo!!

HH81
07-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Well there wasn't much sign of that this season boyo!!

I think they tried to do a leeds, make sure you get in play offs and not try for 3 or 4 weeks then come on strong but failed :-)

Jason will be big loss

LancashireHibby
07-10-2012, 08:34 PM
I think they tried to do a leeds, make sure you get in play offs and not try for 3 or 4 weeks then come on strong but failed :-)

Jason will be big loss
I'm just completely writing the play offs now. We've not won a single play off game since winning the Grand Final in 2004!

Hibs7
07-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Oooooooh that would make your eyes water !!!

08-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I love my rugby as well, and reading things like this makes you cringe even more when Footballers roll around when they get a forearm to the back of the head...

My dad always says, "If someone did that to you in the street, would you roll around the dog **** on the ground ?!" :thumbsup:

:agree: Footballers carry on like pathetic little fairies at times. You only have to nudge some of them and they are rolling around like they've been shot, utterly embarresing, especially when you see what the rugby players have to endure and they just get up and get on with it.