PDA

View Full Version : Jambo van driver

Jonnyboy
25-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Walking down St Clair Street after the game and there was a van coming up towards ER and going way too fast given the crowds of people. Was being driven by a female wearing a Jambo top and she was giving it the big 5-1 as she drove. A few Hibbies thumped the side of the van and I wondered if anyone knew whether she'd been pulled up for her dangerous driving by the cops at the top of the street?

Nevi1875
25-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Hope so !!

The only reason we don't bite back is the we only have 5 fingers on one hand and can't put up 7 - 0

GGTTH

.Sean.
25-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Hopefully the daft cow crashed.

SouthMoroccoStu
25-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Walking down St Clair Street after the game and there was a van coming up towards ER and going way too fast given the crowds of people. Was being driven by a female wearing a Jambo top and she was giving it the big 5-1 as she drove. A few Hibbies thumped the side of the van and I wondered if anyone knew whether she'd been pulled up for her dangerous driving by the cops at the top of the street?

Hope someone got the reg.

All for the banter, but that COULD have ended VERY badly.

And her excuse would have been.......'it was only a joke - they could have moved'

Jonnyboy
25-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Hope someone got the reg.

All for the banter, but that COULD have ended VERY badly.

And her excuse would have been.......'it was only a joke - they could have moved'

Agreed. There were loads of kids walking down that road

Hibee Ryan
25-08-2012, 07:57 PM
I know exactly the one you mean, she nearly ran over an old lad as well, he managed to just jump out of the way, absolute a***hole

Houchy
25-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Should have smashed her back doors in with a big:giruy::agree::greengrin

Northernhibee
25-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Let's face it, for a Jambo with a transit a wee "5-1" is a fairly minor crime.

essexhibee
25-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Fat ugly tramp :agree:

Jonnyboy
25-08-2012, 08:02 PM

The 5-1 was immaterial it was the dangerous driving she should have been hooked for

3pm
25-08-2012, 08:05 PM
You have to realise these pricks have had 6 fingers all their lives and have now found a use for them. While dangerous, you have to understand their excitement.

SouthMoroccoStu
25-08-2012, 08:06 PM

Don't think that is the main point of the threat.

She could have knocked down and killed someone. And a transit at speed is a serious weapon.

And all because you/we support a different football team.

Senseless and stupid.

Glad she's not associated with my team.

Hibercelona
25-08-2012, 08:07 PM
I often wonder how they get driving licenses.

And by that, I mean jambos, not woman. :wink:

Northernhibee
25-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Don't think that is the main point of the threat.

She could have knocked down and killed someone.

And all because you/we support a different football team.

Senseless and stupid.

Glad she's not associated with my team.

Last time I try a subtle one-liner on .net. :doh:

One Day Soon
25-08-2012, 08:14 PM
The five-one cop should have been left well alone for harmless banter. This dangerous cow should be nicked for reckless driving - it wasn't accidental either, it was clearly wilful and intentional. She missed several people by just inches. Utter, utter cretin.

Hibs7
25-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Classy chic wearing a WONGA top ha, ha, ha. All dressed up for a family night out, probably end up going home with her brother or father for another night of family love Jumbo style, incest alive and breeding in Gorgie.

SouthMoroccoStu
25-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Last time I try a subtle one-liner on .net. :doh:

Not meant to be a dig. But did sound like you were defending her?.....

But I'm guessing you haven't married your sister and you don't have webbed toes so you won't be one of them.

Jonnyboy
25-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Classy chic wearing a WONGA top ha, ha, ha. All dressed up for a family night out, probably end up going home with her brother or father for another night of family love Jumbo style, incest alive and breeding in Gorgie.

One and the same person :wink:

As One Day Soon says she was doing it deliberately and could have seriously injured someone

Northernhibee
25-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Not meant to be a dig. But did sound like you were defending her?.....

But I'm guessing you haven't married your sister and you don't have webbed toes so you won't be one of them.

Never mind. It'd lose it in the explanation.

I also have a brain, personality and personal hygiene so couldn't be one of them for those reasons too.

Mind you, if they bang her up there's another 399,999 to take her place :lolyam:

Baldy Foghorn
25-08-2012, 08:23 PM
One and the same person :wink:

As One Day Soon says she was doing it deliberately and could have seriously injured someone

Must have been a pre-meditated act, you don't inadvertantly drive up St Clair Street, right on the time the crowds are leaving, wearing a yam top.....Seems no bounds to their stupidity....Could have caused a fatality.....Hope there is CCTV on that stretch of road.....