PDA

View Full Version : Vespa scooter stollen from Iona Street

CB_NO3
14-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi guys, got my scooter stollen from Iona street last night from some low life. Bit of a long shot but if any Hibbys see a dumped black and red scooter could they give me a shout.

Thanks in advance
CB

Biff Tannen
14-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Brutal **** CB, hope you find it mate

aazza91
14-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi guys, got my scooter stollen from Iona street last night from some low life. Bit of a long shot but if any Hibbys see a dumped black and red scooter could they give me a shout.

Thanks in advance
CB

I know how you feel mate, same thing happened to me a few years back up at gilmerton. Police basically told me theres not much hope as they are usually burnt out so can't identify or something. Luckily mines was found 2 days later on a old railway walkpath with significant damage but cost me about £400 to get it fixed.

Why do people do things like this? Is it really worth the hour of fun for risking time in jail :confused:

Scouse Hibee
14-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I know how you feel mate, same thing happened to me a few years back up at gilmerton. Police basically told me theres not much hope as they are usually burnt out so can't identify or something. Luckily mines was found 2 days later on a old railway walkpath with significant damage but cost me about £400 to get it fixed.

Why do people do things like this? Is it really worth the hour of fun for risking time in jail :confused:

These **** are not deterred by anything, jail time it ever came to that which is highly unlikely is considered a badge of merit these days!

degenerated
18-08-2012, 07:47 PM

Thanks in advance
CB

Hope you find it. I just got back from a week away and first thing I checked when i got back was that my px was still in the shed. Too many thieving barstewards about these days.

I had my first one nicked and dumped years ago and there was no damage so here's hoping yours turns up okay.

green&left
21-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Hope you find it. I just got back from a week away and first thing I checked when i got back was that my px was still in the shed. Too many thieving barstewards about these days.

I had my first one nicked and dumped years ago and there was no damage so here's hoping yours turns up okay.

Was found behind the sewage works just off Seafield Road burnt to a crisp.