PDA

View Full Version : ST and ticket office

sammy7
12-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Having a slight issue, haven't received my ST and to be quite honest haven't thought about it till this morning! Tried phoning the ticket office but it is shut! Anyone else in the same boat, can it be picked up today?

Billy Whizz
12-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Having a slight issue, haven't received my ST and to be quite honest haven't thought about it till this morning! Tried phoning the ticket office but it is shut! Anyone else in the same boat, can it be picked up today?

Make sure you have some ID on you and some form of receipt that shows you bought it. They will probably give you a ticket for today's match and sort this out next week

Future17
12-08-2012, 09:20 AM

Get there in plenty time as there will be queues and it will take time to print your ticket for today.

sammy7
12-08-2012, 09:29 AM
cheers, however the problem is i cant make it today so was letting my wee bro take my ST for the game... but i havent got it yet, trying to phone them to ask if he can pick it up or whatever but ticket office is closed - nightmare

Future17
12-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Have you got last years' ticket that you could give him?

Steve-O
12-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Ticket office closed on matchday = classic Hibs. :rolleyes:

sammy7
12-08-2012, 10:31 AM
cheers, however the problem is i cant make it today so was letting my wee bro take my ST for the game... but i havent got it yet, trying to phone them to ask if he can pick it up or whatever but ticket office is closed - nightmare

typical the ticket office is shut - on derby day! and no i dont have last years ticket, didnt have one last year! just not going to be able to give my bro the ticket for today, hes a bit gutted!