PDA

View Full Version : The proclaimers.

andyt1875
09-08-2012, 06:45 AM
A wee query guys so advice would be much appreciated.

A few month ago i ordered tickets for there bash in edinburgh in novemeber from ticketmaster. The money has beeen removed from the account but i still have no tickets. do ticketmaster wait until a couple of weeks before bash to send out the tickets or should i have them?

Gatecrasher
09-08-2012, 06:57 AM

A few month ago i ordered tickets for there bash in edinburgh in novemeber from ticketmaster. The money has beeen removed from the account but i still have no tickets. do ticketmaster wait until a couple of weeks before bash to send out the tickets or should i have them?
I don't normally attend many concerts but my big brother attends loads and he doesn't usually get the tickets untill about 2 or 3 weeks before the event.

woodythehibee
09-08-2012, 09:50 PM
I have two shows in November - The Proclaimers and Michael McIntyre. I received both after 10-14 days after booking. I think it just depends though as I know people who haven't received tickets. Might be worth a wee phone call though just to make sure :aok:

blackpoolhibs
10-08-2012, 09:39 AM
The show on the Friday was sold out ages ago, but i got an email from one of the ticket agents who email me regularly (forget which one), telling me a few tickets had become available. I called them up and got 2 tickets. :thumbsup: Might be worthwhile calling the playhouse if anyone has missed out?

Jay
10-08-2012, 09:53 AM
I got my tickets within a couple of days.

IWasThere2016
10-08-2012, 10:03 AM

I've got mine for Eberdeen on Nov 17 - arrived quickly also. Looking forward to it - Dees v Hibs then the gig :thumbsup:

Loving "Like Comedy" - different class! :agree:

woodythehibee
11-08-2012, 02:16 PM
I've got mine for Eberdeen on Nov 17 - arrived quickly also. Looking forward to it - Dees v Hibs then the gig :thumbsup:

Loving "Like Comedy" - different class! :agree:

Brilliant album TQM. Every song is a winner.