PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.Net NFL Fantasy League

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Gatecrasher
31-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Now that all the places have been taken up I Thought it would be better to start a new thread with this.

The Draft: The draft will be an offline draft made on this thread and i will input the players into the appropriate teams once the draft is complete. I think the draft will be the most difficult part to organise so if everyone would make their picks as soon as they can that would make things a lot easier.

Draft Choice: I think it would be best to have a competition to see who gets first choice in the Draft. You get 1 guess at predicting the Dundee Utd V Hibernian crowd this Sunday. The person closest will get 1st choice and the person furthest away will get last with the places filled inbetween by the people who guess closest to furthest away. if you could put your team name then your prediction so i can match up who is manager of which team. You have until Sunday 12:00 to make your guess if anyone who doesnt guess will be put to the back of the draft.

The Draft will Start on Monday so make sure you have your pre draft choices ready!

Let the games begin...........

Sylar
31-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Dundee Claymores - 8,412

I suck at these, so I guess I'll be bringing up the rear! :greengrin

Sergio sledge
31-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Now that all the places have been taken up I Thought it would be better to start a new thread with this.

The Draft: The draft will be an offline draft made on this thread and i will input the players into the appropriate teams once the draft is complete. I think the draft will be the most difficult part to organise so if everyone would make their picks as soon as they can that would make things a lot easier.

Draft Choice: I think it would be best to have a competition to see who gets first choice in the Draft. You get 1 guess at predicting the Dundee Utd V Hibernian crowd this Sunday. The person closest will get 1st choice and the person furthest away will get last with the places filled inbetween by the people who guess closest to furthest away. if you could put your team name then your prediction so i can match up who is manager of which team. You have until Sunday 12:00 to make your guess if anyone who doesnt guess will be put to the back of the draft.

The Draft will Start on Monday so make sure you have your pre draft choices ready!

Loch Ness Monsters - 8250

I've put Tebow at number 1 on my draft list..... :greengrin

Calvin
31-07-2012, 12:35 PM
The Aberdonian Seahawks - 9000.

Is the draft running so that the each alternate round is in reverse order?

Haymaker
31-07-2012, 12:49 PM
9,287 - Haymakers Patriots

Anyone but Tebow at QB for me. :aok:

HibsMax
31-07-2012, 01:24 PM
The Uphill Gardeners - 10,001

I suppose I need to do some reading...I've never played fantasy football before...

James.
31-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Revis Islanders - 8700

NOLA
31-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Whodatters - 9100

hibsbollah
31-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Late hits 7860

DH1875
31-07-2012, 05:13 PM

More like let the daft questions begin. That's gone right over my head :duck:. If it's an offline draft, how long do you have to wait before you know if the guy before has gone? Is that no going to take for ever? Hope you don't mean that guy 1 gets to pick his whole team before person 2, person 3 etc, etc... Or are we going down the SKY TV route where you pick a different team every week and everyone can have the same players. More power to you for doing it all and putting the work in but would it no be easier to say to everyone, right we are having a draft at such and such a time on such a date and then work it from there. Soz for the questions but I just don't want to screw it up for everyone else so once I know what I'm doing I'm sure it'll be fine :greengrin.

Dundee Claymores - 8,412

I suck at these, so I guess I'll be bringing up the rear! :greengrin

So long as your no like a certain Mr Brady and taking it up, I'm sure you'll be fine :wink:.

Anyhow, I'll guess at 11,969.

DH1875
31-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Oops, just forgot. BOSTON BAWBAGS :thumbsup:.

Gatecrasher
31-07-2012, 05:40 PM
The Aberdonian Seahawks - 9000.

Is the draft running so that the each alternate round is in reverse order?

To keep it as fair as possible that is probably the best way to do it. so round 1 will be picks 1 - 10 then round 2 picks 10 - 1

More like let the daft questions begin. That's gone right over my head :duck:. If it's an offline draft, how long do you have to wait before you know if the guy before has gone? Is that no going to take for ever? Hope you don't mean that guy 1 gets to pick his whole team before person 2, person 3 etc, etc... Or are we going down the SKY TV route where you pick a different team every week and everyone can have the same players. More power to you for doing it all and putting the work in but would it no be easier to say to everyone, right we are having a draft at such and such a time on such a date and then work it from there. Soz for the questions but I just don't want to screw it up for everyone else so once I know what I'm doing I'm sure it'll be fine :greengrin.

So long as your no like a certain Mr Brady and taking it up, I'm sure you'll be fine :wink:.

The picks will be made on this thread and there will be a draft order and you get 1 pick per round (its the best way i can think to work this)

for example: you get 3rd pick in the draft and TSSF is 2nd you can make your pick once TSSF has made his pick. Its going to take a while but if we're all on the ball it should work out ok. You will pick an offense a bench and a defense, the line up can be found on your nfl teams page.

Gatecrasher Hibees - 7600

Gatecrasher
31-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Draft competition predictions are:

BOSTON BAWBAGS - 11,969
Late hits - 7860
Whodatters - 9100
Revis Islanders - 8700
Haymakers Patriots - 9,287
The Aberdonian Seahawks - 9000
Dundee Claymores - 8,412

hibsbollah
31-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Sounds like a good system. I suggest you choose a date and time (say, this saturday 3pm) so we can get it done as quickly and painlessly as possible! (might be hard to find a time when all 10 of us are on .net at the same time).

James.
31-07-2012, 09:32 PM

:aok: I wonder if Tom Terrific will fall as far he did on our Jets league last year :wink:

DH1875
31-07-2012, 11:06 PM
:aok: I wonder if Tom Terrific will fall as far he did on our Jets league last year :wink:

This league is different though. You got to take him, even if it's just to annoy everyone else and put him on the bench :whistle:.

Haymaker
31-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Why would you bench the best QB in the league? He will post far higher numbers than Sanchez and Teballs!

DH1875
31-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Why would you bench the best QB in the league? He will post far higher numbers than Sanchez and Teballs!

Who's benching Rodgers :confused:. Anyone daft enough to start Sanchez or Tebow deserves to lose :agree:.

Gatecrasher
01-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Sounds like a good system. I suggest you choose a date and time (say, this saturday 3pm) so we can get it done as quickly and painlessly as possible! (might be hard to find a time when all 10 of us are on .net at the same time).
We will need to wait until next week to start as we will need to wait for the draft positions to be finalised first. If we start it on Monday and people make their choices relitively quickly we should be done pretty quickly.

hibsbollah
01-08-2012, 08:24 AM
We will need to wait until next week to start as we will need to wait for the draft positions to be finalised first. If we start it on Monday and people make their choices relitively quickly we should be done pretty quickly.

:aok:

StevesFamau5
01-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Castlemilk Chibbers.. 9830

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

NOLA
01-08-2012, 02:11 PM
im guessing everyones 1st draft pick will be a QB so should i plump for Gabbert or Moore :hmmm:

DH1875
01-08-2012, 02:15 PM

OK, now I'm proper confused. Is it no a 10 team league :confused:.

DH1875
01-08-2012, 02:22 PM
im guessing everyones 1st draft pick will be a QB so should i plump for Gabbert or Moore :hmmm:

Unless you can get one of the elite (which will probably be the first 3 picks) your better going for someone else as your first pick. There will be some good QB options available 2nd round :wink:. Course, that is if it's a 10 team league.

Haymaker
01-08-2012, 02:30 PM

Matt Moore of the dolphins? He is going to have a great year.

HibsMax
01-08-2012, 02:58 PM
OK, I have no clue what is going on. :) Can someone point me to a reference to Fantasy for Dummies or something?

Gatecrasher
01-08-2012, 08:18 PM

Sorry all the places in the league have already been taken.

OK, now I'm proper confused. Is it no a 10 team league :confused:.
It is, I think Steve didnt fully read my post at the start

OK, I have no clue what is going on. :) Can someone point me to a reference to Fantasy for Dummies or something?
If you have any questions i can TRY and answer them :aok:

Haymaker
01-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Who's benching Rodgers :confused:. Anyone daft enough to start Sanchez or Tebow deserves to lose :agree:.

Rodgers? Check the number of superbowl rings on his fingers and get back to me with who the best QB in the league is :wink:

:greengrin :cb

HibsMax
02-08-2012, 01:01 AM
I want Brady and since I'm closer to him than most (we're tight) I should get him. Actually, just give me all of the patriots starters. :)

Sylar
02-08-2012, 06:21 AM
I want Brady and since I'm closer to him than most (we're tight) I should get him. Actually, just give me all of the patriots starters. :)

Brady's my alma mater - paws off :wink:

Hard to pick Patriots players beyond the obvious I reckon - unsure quite how we'll shape up this year. Certainly not interested in taking our defense I have to say!

Haymaker
02-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Brady's my alma mater - paws off :wink:

Hard to pick Patriots players beyond the obvious I reckon - unsure quite how we'll shape up this year. Certainly not interested in taking our defense I have to say!

With a fit Brandon spikes and pat Chung we should be a lot better this year! especially with Hightower in there too. A lot of "experts" reckon we could go undefeated through the regular season (again).

HibsMax
02-08-2012, 01:04 PM

My question is very large and vague. What am I supposed to do? :)

James.
02-08-2012, 02:58 PM
My question is very large and vague. What am I supposed to do? :)

Here's a really good place to start - Matthew Berry is always an entertaining read during the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=NFLDK2K12_TMRManifesto

Basically try and grab an elite QB, fill up on RBs and WRs and use your last two picks on a kicker and defence :aok:

hibsbollah
02-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Here's a really good place to start - Matthew Berry is always an entertaining read during the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=NFLDK2K12_TMRManifesto

Basically try and grab an elite QB, fill up on RBs and WRs and use your last two picks on a kicker and defence :aok:

Jeez louise. that guy needs to get out more, no? :hilarious

NOLA
02-08-2012, 07:05 PM

that was alot of reading :nerd: that guy needs a new hobby :greengrin

DH1875
02-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Why would you bench the best QB in the league?

Brady's my alma mater - paws off :wink:.

And there's your answer :tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:.

DH1875
02-08-2012, 07:38 PM

That is a pity. No chance it can be changed to a 12 team league? Hate to see someone miss out.

With a fit Brandon spikes and pat Chung we should be a lot better this year! especially with Hightower in there too. A lot of "experts" reckon we could go undefeated through the regular season (again).

Experts? Not what I'd call them :faf:.

Haymaker
02-08-2012, 11:55 PM
"experts" are "experts" for a reason.

We look strong on paper but game time isn't paper.

StevesFamau5
03-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Dam my bad.... Sorry. I got a bit carried away thinking of a team. Best of luck to all fantasy teams. Il be watching closely. :o

Gatecrasher
03-08-2012, 07:42 AM
That is a pity. No chance it can be changed to a 12 team league? Hate to see someone miss out.

Experts? Not what I'd call them :faf:.
I will have a look when I'm at my Pc later

Gatecrasher
03-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Dam my bad.... Sorry. I got a bit carried away thinking of a team. Best of luck to all fantasy teams. Il be watching closely. :o

I will have a look when I'm at my Pc later

I can change it to a 12 team league but not 11, so if we can get 1 more player by Sunday Morning then i can get you in.

DH1875
04-08-2012, 07:31 PM
I can change it to a 12 team league but not 11, so if we can get 1 more player by Sunday Morning then i can get you in.

There's a couple of guy's on the bounce who follow the NFL. Send the word :flying:. Hate to see people miss out.

Calvin
05-08-2012, 08:08 AM
There's a couple of guy's on the bounce who follow the NFL. Send the word :flying:. Hate to see people miss out.
Hibee McGinn on here is a big Eagles fan, maybe he'd play.

Gatecrasher
05-08-2012, 02:13 PM
The Attendance at the Utd game was 7,267, taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19035017

the Draft order is:

Late hits - 7860
Dundee Claymores - 8,412
Revis Islanders - 8700
Whodatters - 9100
BOSTON BAWBAGS - 11,969

In the draft you will have to pick

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF

and 6 Bench players/D of any position

so the draft will start with round 1, the order will be 1 - 10 then in reverse order for round 2 then back to the original order in round 3 and so on until all positions are filled. When you pick please pick with the following information

Team - Position - Name of pick

Please try and keep an eye out for your turn the quicker we get through this part the better. Since i have 1st pick (:greengrin) I will start the draft tomorrow around 12:00.

DH1875
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
The Attendance at the Utd game was 7,267, taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19035017

the Draft order is:

Late hits - 7860
Dundee Claymores - 8,412
Revis Islanders - 8700
Whodatters - 9100
BOSTON BAWBAGS - 11,969

In the draft you will have to pick

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF

and 6 Bench players/D of any position

so the draft will start with round 1, the order will be 1 - 10 then in reverse order for round 2 then back to the original order in round 3 and so on until all positions are filled. When you pick please pick with the following information

Team - Position - Name of pick

Please try and keep an eye out for your turn the quicker we get through this part the better. Since i have 1st pick (:greengrin) I will start the draft tomorrow around 12:00.

Does that mean I get picks 10 AND 11. If so, get in :aok:.

I'm already getting confused though. Do we put on here who we're drafting or do we just log into the site?

hibsbollah
05-08-2012, 07:26 PM
I thought we had the option of taking an extra WR in place of a RB if we want? or have i misread the rules?

Sylar
05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
The middle is probably the worst place to be in this instance as the top 3 are always going to go all around you.

Bugger.

Gatecrasher
05-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Does that mean I get picks 10 AND 11. If so, get in :aok:.

I'm already getting confused though. Do we put on here who we're drafting or do we just log into the site?
Pick your player on this thread, I will update the teams upon the drafts completion

I thought we had the option of taking an extra WR in place of a RB if we want? or have i misread the rules?
You do, that's what the w/r is.

NOLA
06-08-2012, 01:11 AM
so im picking 7th and 14th, could be worse coulda been alot better, never took into account the arabs had the euro game on the thursday night, that would have been my choice to attend and give the hibs game a swerve, so the attendance suffered as a result :grr: :greengrin

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Yay. Just give me a donkey for a QB.

Haymaker
06-08-2012, 10:42 AM
We can pick any of those positions at any time right? Sounds stupid but they don't have to be in order?

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 10:49 AM
We can pick any of those positions at any time right? Sounds stupid but they don't have to be in order?
You can pick any position in any order as long as you fill the requirements by the end of the draft.

Haymaker
06-08-2012, 10:51 AM
You can pick any position in any order as long as you fill the requirements by the end of the draft.

Cool.

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 11:14 AM
use this as a quick look guide to see who picks who in the draft

Gatecrasher Hibees - Gatecrasher
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Loch Ness Monsters - Sergio seldge
QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Dundee Claymores - The Story So Far
QB - Tom Brady
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Revis Islanders - AyrshireHibs
QB
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

The Aberdonian Seahawks - Calvin
QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Haymakers Patriots - Haymaker
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

The Uphill Gardeners HibsMax
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

NOLA
06-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Yay. Just give me a donkey for a QB.
just take Gabbert :wink:

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 11:18 AM
In the 1st pick of the Hibs.Net NFL Fantasy League the Gatecrasher Hibees select:

Gatecrasher Hibees - QB - Aaron Rodgers :not worth

Late Hits get next pick

hibsbollah
06-08-2012, 12:45 PM
The Late Hits. Calvin Johnson WR Detroit Lions.

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Loch Ness Monsters next

Sylar
06-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Loch Ness Monsters next

Is there a deadline for picking G?

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Is there a deadline for picking G?
Not really but if someone hasn't picked within half a day I will drop a PM, I wouldn't like to wait any longer than that but people have work and a life etc so getting it done right away isn't always an option. That's why iv been stressing folk keep an eye on the thread for their turn because this will be the most difficult part. Do you all think there should be say a 24 hr time limit?

Sylar
06-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Not really but if someone hasn't picked within half a day I will drop a PM, I wouldn't like to wait any longer than that but people have work and a life etc so getting it done right away isn't always an option. That's why iv been stressing folk keep an eye on the thread for their turn because this will be the most difficult part. Do you all think there should be say a 24 hr time limit?

I reckon so - most of the folks who normally post in the NFL related threads are regular posters anyway, so I doubt it should be too much of an issue, but I dare say 24 hours is a fine limit :agree:

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 02:44 PM
I reckon so - most of the folks who normally post in the NFL related threads are regular posters anyway, so I doubt it should be too much of an issue, but I dare say 24 hours is a fine limit :agree:
Unless anyone objects after sergio's pick a 24 hr time limit will be imposed then the next person is free to pick. The pick missed will be allowed at the end of the draft.

DH1875
06-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Unless anyone objects after sergio's pick a 24 hr time limit will be imposed then the next person is free to pick. The pick missed will be allowed at the end of the draft.

You should be allowed to pick for them. If he misses it, give him Brady :aok:.

Sylar
06-08-2012, 05:02 PM
You should be allowed to pick for them. If he misses it, give him Brady :aok:.

:greengrin

I did a little research over lunch today and I'm not sure I'll pick him even if he's available now. Weighed up the other "elite" QB's and their schedules and more points might be yielded with another one :wink:

DH1875
06-08-2012, 06:34 PM

I did a little research over lunch today and I'm not sure I'll pick him even if he's available now. Weighed up the other "elite" QB's and their schedules and more points might be yielded with another one :wink:

That's what I'm saying. In a 10 team league your better going for the value in other positions first as some good QB's will drop to the 2nd round and maybe even 3rd round. Did I ever find out if I get pick 10 followed by pick 11?

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 06:36 PM
That's what I'm saying. In a 10 team league your better going for the value in other positions first as some good QB's will drop to the 2nd round and maybe even 3rd round. Did I ever find out if I get pick 10 followed by pick 11?
yes you will have 10th and 11th overall picks as the 2nd round will be in reverse order :agree:

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 06:52 PM
How do we know who's pick it is?

Sylar
06-08-2012, 06:55 PM

See post #44 Max.

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 06:56 PM

this is the draft order

Gatecrasher Hibees
Late hits
Loch Ness Monsters
Dundee Claymores
Revis Islanders
The Aberdonian Seahawks
Whodatters
Haymakers Patriots
The Uphill Gardeners
BOSTON BAWBAGS

on the previous page the 1st 2 teams have picked Sergio sledge (Loch ness monstors) is next and so on... The picks are made on this thread so keep an eye out for your turn.

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 07:03 PM
this is the draft order

Gatecrasher Hibees
Late hits
Loch Ness Monsters
Dundee Claymores
Revis Islanders
The Aberdonian Seahawks
Whodatters
Haymakers Patriots
The Uphill Gardeners
BOSTON BAWBAGS

on the previous page the 1st 2 teams have picked Sergio sledge (Loch ness monstors) is next and so on... The picks are made on this thread so keep an eye out for your turn.

I'm thinking of a better way. :) Is it possible to update the thread title with the name of the person who is currently picking? Or is that an admin function only?

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 07:04 PM
See post #44 Max.
Right, I know the order, I just don't know when it's my turn...if that makes sense. :) I guess I just need to keep watching the thread and hopefully notice when it's me to go. Perhaps the person that makes a pick then sends a PM to the next person on the list letting them know it's their turn?

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm thinking of a better way. :) Is it possible to update the thread title with the name of the person who is currently picking? Or is that an admin function only?
I think that will require an admin.

Right, I know the order, I just don't know when it's my turn...if that makes sense. :) I guess I just need to keep watching the thread and hopefully notice when it's me to go. Perhaps the person that makes a pick then sends a PM to the next person on the list letting them know it's their turn?
Good idea, perhaps people could try and do this from now on?

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Bear with me.....what does "bench" mean? I know it typically means second string but I don't know how it works with fantasy football. I mean, if available could I pick a second QB, or do bench players have to play in a specific position?

EDIT : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_football_(American)

I think this helps.

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Bear with me.....what does "bench" mean? I know it typically means second string but I don't know how it works with fantasy football. I mean, if available could I pick a second QB, or do bench players have to play in a specific position?

say if your QB is on a bye week or against a tough D you could have a QB on the bench to be in your starting line up instead.

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 07:17 PM
say if your QB is on a bye week or against a tough D you could have a QB on the bench to be in your starting line up instead.
Oops. Misread your post. :) My bench can be anything I want.

DH1875
06-08-2012, 07:23 PM

EDIT : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_football_(American)

I think this helps.

Normally you can have who ever you want on it. It just works like a subs bench in football and you can sub the players if there's an injury or if one team is facing a harder team than another. It's like having Rodgers as your starting QB but one week he's up against a really tough D so you'll swap him for your reserve QB who's against a weak team and therefore score you more points that week. You just swap them back the next week. Like I said, that's how it usually works but with G listing and filling the teams I'm not sure how it works.

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Normally you can have who ever you want on it. It just works like a subs bench in football and you can sub the players if there's an injury or if one team is facing a harder team than another. It's like having Rodgers as your starting QB but one week he's up against a really tough D so you'll swap him for your reserve QB who's against a weak team and therefore score you more points that week. You just swap them back the next week. Like I said, that's how it usually works but with G listing and filling the teams I'm not sure how it works.
That's exactly how it works, i remember reading that in the rules but cant find the page.

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Next question....is there an official list of players I can choose from? It's probably on the NFL.com website but apparently I'm expecting everyone else to do the research for me. ;)

Sylar
06-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Next question....is there an official list of players I can choose from? It's probably on the NFL.com website but apparently I'm expecting everyone else to do the research for me. ;)

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/rankings#tabset=pr-top

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 07:33 PM
That'll do. I still have no clue what I am doing tactically but I am sure I will pick it up as we go along.

DH1875
06-08-2012, 07:37 PM

As long as they've got a spot on a roster I'm sure you can pick any player out there that no-one else has picked. If your really unsure use ESPN to check out players, their stats and projections and see who to pick :aok:.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/projections?display=alt&

If your really struggling you can check out the players by position and they will put them in order of who's the best. Just work your way down till you find someone no one has picked yet.

HibsMax
06-08-2012, 07:38 PM
As long as they've got a spot on a roster I'm sure you can pick any player out there that no-one else has picked. If your really unsure use ESPN to check out players, their stats and projections and see who to pick :aok:.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/projections?display=alt&

If your really struggling you can check out the players by position and they will put them in order of who's the best. Just work your way down till you find someone no one has picked yet.

Yeah, that's what I plan on doing since I don't really follow football beyond the Patriots.....which is why team might end up looking familiar. It would be nice to know more about the players but I don't have the time for all the required research. I will just assume others have done their due diligence. For me, I think you could probably just take the best player available per position when it's my turn to pick because that's almost exactly what I will be doing.

hibsbollah
06-08-2012, 07:49 PM

Just pick the players you like and have a bit of fun with it is my method. The pundits who micro-analyse every player in mock drafts etc etc have too much time on their hands and get it wrong more often than not. The hot QB you were supposed to go for as a #1 pick by the 'experts' last season was Michael Vick:rolleyes: Thats the great thing about sport, its totally unpredictable...

DH1875
06-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Just pick the players you like and have a bit of fun with it is my method. The pundits who micro-analyse every player in mock drafts etc etc have too much time on their hands and get it wrong more often than not. The hot QB you were supposed to go for as a #1 pick by the 'experts' last season was Michael Vick:rolleyes: Thats the great thing about sport, its totally unpredictable...

Like I said before, experts EH :greengrin. To be fair, a fully fit Michael Vick isn't a bad pick. Them's the gamble you take.

Gatecrasher
06-08-2012, 08:08 PM

Just taking it as it comes :agree:, its just for a laugh.

Sergio sledge
06-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Sorry guys I got a bit distracted in the Olympic park today, I'll have Drew Brees.

I'll try to keep a better eye out for my next pick!

Gatecrasher
07-08-2012, 05:42 AM
Sorry guys I got a bit distracted in the Olympic park today, I'll have Drew Brees.

I'll try to keep a better eye out for my next pick!
No need for apologies, we were just clearing a few things up

TSSF next up

Sylar
07-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Darn - Brees was going to be my surprise :greengrin

Dundee Claymores - QB Tom Brady - New England Patriots :wink:

Gatecrasher
07-08-2012, 06:51 AM

The 2nd best QB in the league was your big surprise :greengrin

AyrshireHibs next

James.
07-08-2012, 07:02 AM
I'm taking Arian Foster, RB, Houston Texans.

Gatecrasher
07-08-2012, 07:12 AM
I'm taking Arian Foster, RB, Houston Texans.
Done

calvin next

Haymaker
07-08-2012, 11:10 AM

I was going for Brees too, if he has anything like his passing yards from last season it will be huge points.

Calvin
07-08-2012, 01:24 PM
I'll take Cam Newton I think.

Gatecrasher
07-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Nice one, Lupo is next

NOLA
07-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Whodatters select RB Ray Rice Baltimore

Haymaker
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Haymakers Patriots take Rob Gronkowski, tight end, New England Patriots.

Haymaker
07-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Uphill gardeners next.

Sylar
07-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Haymakers Patriots take Rob Gronkowski, tight end, New England Patriots.

I reckoned you would have taken either him or Welker first :greengrin.

You'd better hope Gronk has fully recovered from his ankle injury though! :wink:

Haymaker
07-08-2012, 02:29 PM
I reckoned you would have taken either him or Welker first :greengrin.

You'd better hope Gronk has fully recovered from his ankle injury though! :wink:

I was tempted to select Drew Brees 1st but The Gronk swung it. Even half fit he will earn big points. And he seems to be training hard with the others so hopefully that is it.

HibsMax
07-08-2012, 02:30 PM
I'm about to make my pick but we need a better way to figure out who has been taken and who is still available. We can't look through numerous posts to find out what players are still not taken IMO.

Sylar
07-08-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm about to make my pick but we need a better way to figure out who has been taken and who is still available. We can't look through numerous posts to find out what players are still not taken IMO.

I copied and pasted the top 200 (in the link I gave you yesterday) into a Word document and have been scoring out those who are being taken as we go.

Easy way to keep on track and see who/how valuable those that are left are.

James.
07-08-2012, 02:32 PM

There's a post on page 2 of the thread that's been updated as the draft goes along :aok:

Sylar
07-08-2012, 02:34 PM
I copied and pasted the top 200 (in the link I gave you yesterday) into a Word document and have been scoring out those who are being taken as we go.

Easy way to keep on track and see who/how valuable those that are left are.

Second thoughts, perhaps everyone could quote the template Gatecrasher had on the previous page showing each team and the position they've acquired?

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
QB
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

The Uphill Gardeners HibsMax
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

HibsMax
07-08-2012, 02:34 PM
There's a post on page 2 of the thread that's been updated as the draft goes along :aok:

Except when I checked it wasn't updated. ;)

It's OK, I am being less lazy and using pen and paper. Simple.

James.
07-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Except when I checked it wasn't updated. ;)

It's OK, I am being less lazy and using pen and paper. Simple.

Very retro - like the early fantasy leagues where the ten guys had to assemble in the same room and sit around a table with pads of paper :thumbsup:

HibsMax
07-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Aaron Hernandez, TE, THE New England Patriots.

Sylar
07-08-2012, 02:40 PM
DH - go on, take Sanchez :wink::thumbsup:

HibsMax
07-08-2012, 02:45 PM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
QB
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

The Uphill Gardeners - HibsMax
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

HibsMax
07-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Second thoughts, perhaps everyone could quote the template Gatecrasher had on the previous page showing each team and the position they've acquired?
Best idea yet.

My process : Just quote the last updated list which should be fully uptodate, remove the [ QUOTE ] [ /QUOTE ] marks and post like a new post after adding your own pick.

Gatecrasher
07-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Thanks for carrying on the draft guys, DH will get 2 picks then back to Max as round 2 is in reverse order :aok:

Haymaker
07-08-2012, 03:22 PM

Go on... :agree:

NOLA
07-08-2012, 10:36 PM
if he is still available i might just choose sanchez, i think having tebow there has given mark the kick up the backside he needed, i expect a good season ahead for mark sanchez, now if dh can just pick then my mind is at rest, ive missed out on brees brady newton + rodgers :(

Sylar
08-08-2012, 11:26 AM
DH has roughly 3 hours to make his 2 picks or he gets lumped with Terrell Owens and the Vikings defense :greengrin

Gatecrasher
08-08-2012, 11:29 AM
DH has roughly 3 hours to make his 2 picks or he gets lumped with Terrell Owens and the Vikings defense :greengrin

I Have sent him a PM:agree:

DH1875
08-08-2012, 12:39 PM
What's going on here then. I go away for a day and you lot decide to have a party :hmmm:

Aye, AS IF. Would be better tacking Tebow :wink:.

Bear with guy's, just going to check who you lot have picked and then pick my 2.

DH1875
08-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Okay dokey.

Pick number 10 for the Bawbags is.................. Larry Fitzgerald from the Cardinals (WR).

Pick number 11 will be.....................the Eagles RB LeSean McCoy :thumbsup:.

18 picks till I go again :faf:. Back to you Max.

HibsMax
08-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Looks like someone hasn't read the draft pick instructions. ;). I'll fix it in my next post.

DH1875
08-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Looks like someone hasn't read the draft pick instructions. ;). I'll fix it in my next post.

Instructions :confused:. What have I done now :doh:.

HibsMax
08-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Instructions :confused:. What have I done now :doh:.

You'll find out in about 5 minutes....:)

HibsMax
08-08-2012, 01:06 PM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
QB
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Haymaker
08-08-2012, 01:47 PM
I can't up date as I am on my phone! Sorry guys! But for my second pick, haymakers patriots select Greg Jennings, wide receiver, green bay packers.

James.
08-08-2012, 01:55 PM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sorted :agree:

DH1875
08-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Upon reflection, I'm picking from a right dodgy decision :agree:.

I mean position :faf:.

NOLA
08-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Whodatters select Jimmy Graham TE New Orleans Saints :thumbsup:

NOLA
08-08-2012, 02:25 PM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Calvin
08-08-2012, 02:35 PM
The Aberdonian Seahawks select Wide Receiver Jordy Nelson out of Green Bay Packers.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

James.
08-08-2012, 02:46 PM
The Revis Islanders are taking Matthew Stafford, QB, Detroit Lions.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sylar
08-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Dundee Claymores select Chris Johnson - RB - Tennessee Titans

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sylar
08-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Quick question - is it always going to be the 1st and last in the order who get the 2 back to back? Seems a little unfair if this is the case...

James.
08-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Quick question - is it always going to be the 1st and last in the order who get the 2 back to back? Seems a little unfair if this is the case...

It's the fairest way you can draft. DH and Gatecrasher may get first picks in some rounds but they're also getting the last pick in every second round if that makes sense.

Gatecrasher
08-08-2012, 03:15 PM
It's the fairest way you can draft. DH and Gatecrasher may get first picks in some rounds but they're also getting the last pick in every second round if that makes sense.

:agree:

I thought it was a bit rubbish for the last person to get last pick on every round just because they didnt get the crowd right. this way i feel everyone get a fair a shot as possible.

DH1875
08-08-2012, 03:25 PM

Stop yer greeting :greengrin. Nice to see your getting the excuses ready though :thumbsup:. And by the way, it's no as good as you think. Waiting 18 goes at a time I'm going to have to fill the position rather than go for the player.

Sylar
08-08-2012, 03:27 PM

Fair enough AH - I guess I was thinking of the luxury of concurrent picks, but it's a long way from front to back.

HibsMax
08-08-2012, 03:47 PM
How about we make this more complicated and introduce the idea of trading up / down picks? :)

Gatecrasher
08-08-2012, 03:52 PM
How about we make this more complicated and introduce the idea of trading up / down picks? :)
nah :greengrin we are just kind of getting things going as it is.

Sergio sledge
08-08-2012, 06:42 PM
I can't do the quote thing on my phone but I'll have Roddy White - WR - Falcons

Gatecrasher
08-08-2012, 06:43 PM
I can't do the quote thing on my phone but I'll have Roddy White - WR - Falcons
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Gatecrasher
08-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Yo HibsBollah, your turn :greengrin

hibsbollah
08-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Late Hits draft WR Andre Johnson, Houston.

Gatecrasher
08-08-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm on my phone now so can't update the sheet but my picks are

Adrian Peterson - RB from the Vikings
jermicheL Finley - TE from the packers

back to you Hibsbollah

hibsbollah
08-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Brandon Marshall WR Chicago.

(im drafting him in that w/r position, as ive now got 3 receivers).
im on my phone too :greengrin

Sergios ball.

Sylar
08-08-2012, 10:28 PM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sergio sledge
08-08-2012, 11:27 PM
I know he gets injured a lot, but i'm going to take a bit of a risk on Antonio Gates - TE - Chargers

Sorry i'm still on my phone, won't be home till the weekend.

NOLA
09-08-2012, 12:05 AM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sylar
09-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Dundee Claymores select Wes Welker - WR - New England Patriots

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

James.
09-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Time to end the hold out! The Revis Islanders select Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sylar
09-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Time to end the hold out! The Revis Islanders select Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars

Thought about him a lot as he's an excellent RB, but in the end decided that Jacksonville's OL are poor and the Jags have a difficult schedule this year.

Good luck with him though!

James.
09-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Thought about him a lot as he's an excellent RB, but in the end decided that Jacksonville's OL are poor and the Jags have a difficult schedule this year.

Good luck with him though!

I was considering him and Chris Johnson as my second pick but didn't want to risk losing out on Stafford. Pretty pleased he fell back down to me.

Calvin
09-08-2012, 10:35 AM
With pick number 26 in the 2012 Hibs.net Fantasy Draft, The Aberdonian Seahawks select Marshawn Lynch, RB from Seattle Seahawks (please don't suspend him for too long Mr Commissioner.)

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sylar
09-08-2012, 10:35 AM
I was considering him and Chris Johnson as my second pick but didn't want to risk losing out on Stafford. Pretty pleased he fell back down to me.

I was the same with Welker - it was him or one other receiver I'm surprised hasn't gone yet and I'm hoping he'll fall back around to me next time.

Gatecrasher
09-08-2012, 11:41 AM
About half way through the 3rd round, how does everyone feel the draft is going. I thought it was abit slow to start but picking up a bit now :agree:, Its interesting to see other peoples approach to picking a team as well

Sylar
09-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Still a wee bit slow, but to be expected as all 12 of us will have things going on away from here.

A couple of the picks have downright baffled me, but such is the fun of the process :greengrin

James.
09-08-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm fair enjoying it :aok: Nice to get a bit of time to react to other's picks which you can never do in a live draft with two minutes between picks!

NOLA
09-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Whodatters select Julio Jones WR Atlanta Failcons

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Haymaker
09-08-2012, 01:30 PM
On my phone again, sorry guys! But haymakers patriots select: Victor Cruz, Wide Receiver, New York Giants

HibsMax
09-08-2012, 01:34 PM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

EDIT : I'm just updating the list, not specifying who I am adding each time. I don't think we need to do that since we're updating the list ourselves, right?

Over to DH!!! I think Dirty Sanchez is still available.

Sylar
09-08-2012, 01:37 PM
On my phone again, sorry guys! But haymakers patriots select: Victor Cruz, Wide Receiver, New York Giants

Curse you - it was him or Welker for me :greengrin

Haymaker
09-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Curse you - it was him or Welker for me :greengrin

Muhaha!

Sylar
09-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Muhaha!

I can't say I regret it yet - "Brady to Welker, TOUCHDOWN!" is a common expression in NFL commentary :wink:

Haymaker
09-08-2012, 01:48 PM
I can't say I regret it yet - "Brady to Welker, TOUCHDOWN!" is a common expression in NFL commentary :wink:

True, I wanted welker too but knew he would go before I got another pick. Had to get the gronk though.

Sylar
09-08-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm just updating the list, not specifying who I am adding each time. I don't think we need to do that since we're updating the list ourselves, right?

Might as well close the thread til this time tomorrow then :wink:

I don't see the harm in specifying but either method is fine.

HibsMax
09-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Might as well close the thread til this time tomorrow then :wink:

I don't see the harm in specifying but either method is fine.

Yup, no harm, I just try to avoid unnnecessary typing. I guess I could have skipped this post then. :P

DH1875
09-08-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm going for Cowboys Tightend Jason Witten and in a move that might surprise one or two, I'm taking Matt Ryan as my QB :thumbsup:.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Back to you Max. Sanchez can stay available, you'd be crazy to pick him.

Sylar
09-08-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm going for Cowboys Tightend Jason Witten and in a move that might surprise one or two, I'm taking Matt Ryan as my QB :thumbsup:.
Back to you Max. Sanchez can stay available, you'd be crazy to pick him.

Haud me back - that was fast for you :greengrin

Another one I've scored off my potential list in Witten - good acquisition DH :agree:

Sanchez might be worth a punt in the later rounds - hard to predict what kind of year he's going to have with new offensive coordinators in NY.

DH1875
09-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Haud me back - that was fast for you :greengrin

Another one I've scored off my potential list in Witten - good acquisition DH :agree:

Sanchez might be worth a punt in the later rounds - hard to predict what kind of year he's going to have with new offensive coordinators in NY.

Honestly bud, out of the 2 of them you'd be better going for Tebow. With the new OC we are going back to the running game (even though we don't have one). Sanchez will start but watch for Tebow when we get to the Red zone and after a couple of defeats Tebow will start.

HibsMax
09-08-2012, 02:52 PM
I took Michael Vick. QB @ Eagles.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sylar
09-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Michael Vick - interesting and decent pick Max. Might have been overlooked a little owing to his injury at the end of last year but he had a good season last year :agree:

Over to Haymaker :greengrin

DH1875
09-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Michael Vick - interesting and decent pick Max. Might have been overlooked a little owing to his injury at the end of last year but he had a good season last year :agree:

Over to Haymaker :greengrin

Vick will go one way or the other. If he keeps fit he should be a cracking option at QB. I was very tempted and close to taking him but decided to play safe.

HibsMax
09-08-2012, 03:11 PM
I figured that the big names were gone. I don't like Romo for no good reason. If Vick can stay healthy and play like we know he can play he might be my dark horse.

Haymaker
09-08-2012, 03:13 PM
With my next pick... I controversially pick... Eli Manning, Quarterback, New York Giants.

Sylar
09-08-2012, 03:23 PM
With my next pick... I controversially pick... Eli Manning, Quarterback, New York Giants.

Nothing controversial about it, other than that you've now picked the 2 players who ripped us apart in the Superbowl.

How much did Satan give you for your soul? :greengrin

Haymaker
09-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Nothing controversial about it, other than that you've now picked the 2 players who ripped us apart in the Superbowl.

How much did Satan give you for your soul? :greengrin

The .net fantasy league was all I asked for...

Sylar
09-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Come on Lupo - you've been viewing the thread for hours - the suspense is killing me :greengrin

NOLA
09-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Whodatters select Demarco Murray RB - cowgirls

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB -
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sylar
09-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Bah, FFS. Next pick gone then :grr:

NOLA
09-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Bah, FFS. Next pick gone then :grr:
sucks only having 1 pick at a time lol im tempted to gamble on peyton manning next pick

Calvin
09-08-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm on my phone so can't copy and paste but I'll go for Vernon Davis, 49ers TE in the hope that his playoff form continues from the end of the season.

Sylar
09-08-2012, 07:40 PM
sucks only having 1 pick at a time lol im tempted to gamble on peyton manning next pick

You're nae wrong :greengrin

Plan b is one pick away!

James.
09-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Going a bit RB heavy here - Matt Forte, RB, Chicago Bears

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR
TE
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB -
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Over to TSSF who seems to have had an agonising evening following this :greengrin

Sylar
09-08-2012, 08:13 PM
It just got bloody worse with you picking Forte!!!! :grr:

Dundee Claymores pick Tony Gonzalez - TE - Atlanta Falcons

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR -
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB -
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sergio sledge
09-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Michael Turner - RB - Atlanta Falcons

Sorry, still on my phone!

NOLA
10-08-2012, 01:47 AM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB
WR
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR -
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB -
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

hibsbollah
10-08-2012, 06:12 AM
Every team needs an unproven rookie with dodgy cruciates. So i'll select Trent Richardson, RB Cleveland Browns.

Sylar
10-08-2012, 06:18 AM
Every team needs an unproven rookie with dodgy cruciates. So i'll select Trent Richardson, RB Cleveland Browns.

A gamble, but if his surgery impacts as little as they reckoned it would yesterday, it could be a shrewd one :agree:

Gatecrasher
10-08-2012, 06:43 AM
I Pick Darren McFadden RB in Oakland and Percy Harvin WR from the Vikings

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR -
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB -
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

hibsbollah
10-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Ryan Matthews out for 4-6 weeks with broken clavicle" ouch. Sore one for Max.

I select Chicago QB Jay Cutler.

:aok: thanks to the cut n pasters.

Sergio sledge
10-08-2012, 07:32 AM
Steven Jackson - RB - Rams

What's the W/R position? Can't work it out...

James.
10-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Steven Jackson - RB - Rams

What's the W/R position? Can't work it out...

It's for either a wide receiver or a a running back. Your choice!

Sylar
10-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Dundee Claymores pick Hakeem Nicks - WR - NY Giants

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB -
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

James.
10-08-2012, 09:49 AM
The Revis Islanders select Mike Wallace, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers or wherever he ends up.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB -
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Calvin
10-08-2012, 11:25 AM
The Aberdonian Seahawks select Dez Bryant, WR of the Dallas Cowboys.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB -
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

NOLA
10-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Whodatters pick Ahmad Bradshaw RB NYG

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

NOLA
10-08-2012, 11:58 AM
i was gonna pick dez bryant but calvin sneaked in there:aok:

Sylar
10-08-2012, 12:52 PM
i was gonna pick dez bryant but calvin sneaked in there:aok:

You and I are going to fall out by the end of this draft - that's Murray AND Bradshaw :greengrin:yw:

Calvin
10-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Bad news for the Uphill Gardeners with Ryan Mathews breaking his collarbone last night!

Gatecrasher
10-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Bad news for the Uphill Gardeners with Ryan Mathews breaking his collarbone last night!
There's still a couple of decent RB's left :agree:

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Haymakers Patriots select Reggie Bush, Running Back, Miami Dolphins.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Ryan Matthews out for 4-6 weeks with broken clavicle" ouch. Sore one for Max.
Does that mean I'm going to my bench before a ball has been passed? Second last in the draft and this! Yay! Baptism of fire I guess.

Sylar
10-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Does that mean I'm going to my bench before a ball has been passed? Second last in the draft and this! Yay! Baptism of fire I guess.

It is currently your pick, so things could be worse :wink:

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Jamaal Charles, RB, Chiefs

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Ryan Matthews (injured. pussy!)
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Damn, now we have to wait for DH...

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 02:08 PM
It is currently your pick, so things could be worse :wink:

Well guess what I'm going to load up on now! Tell me a little about picking the bench players....I can do that anytime I like, right? So I could get another RB for my W/R position, then get another RB for one of my bench slots?

Sylar
10-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Well guess what I'm going to load up on now! Tell me a little about picking the bench players....I can do that anytime I like, right? So I could get another RB for my W/R position, then get another RB for one of my bench slots?

Correct - doing that is a much more sensible approach than picking a K or DEF this early on, as the backups are worth many more points :agree:

When everyone still has about 3 picks left before the thoughts turn to DEF or K, you're probably safer to get a decent backup RB if you can and Charles is a good choice (assuming he's recovered from his ACL surgery). I was going to pick him if he fell back around next time, but you probably need him more anyway.

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 02:17 PM
We pick a teams D not individual D players right?

DH1875
10-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Damn, now we have to wait for DH...

:tsk tsk:. Where has all the love gone. Sorry for having a life away from here :na na:. How long do we get to pick, 24 hours? A well see you guy's then.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcMYZM07ViYhWy6wGcw0dZPCxGCc8e4 mV02iK_pozRYBOIcMey

Sylar
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah, hence why it's such a pointless exercise scrambling just now, as it's so unpredictable!

In this type of league where you pick an entire unit (also special teams), bench players are almost more important as a result!

Sylar
10-08-2012, 02:22 PM
:tsk tsk:. Where has all the love gone. Sorry for having a life away from here :na na:. How long do we get to pick, 24 hours? A well see you guy's then.

Not to be pedantic, but it's 24h from when Max made his pick, so if you come back in 24 hours time, we'll have skipped right over you :na na:

Hoping we can speed it up a bit over the weekend when folk are typically less busy :agree:

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Not to be pedantic, but it's 24h from when Max made his pick, so if you come back in 24 hours time, we'll have skipped right over you :na na:

Hoping we can speed it up a bit over the weekend when folk are typically less busy :agree:
I'm going to New York this weekend to help my sister in law move. I have my cheat sheets printed out so I can send in my picks but I won't be able to post the nice format. I will take my MacBook so that if I have wireless access I can do it that way.

Sylar
10-08-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm going to New York this weekend to help my sister in law move. I have my cheat sheets printed out so I can send in my picks but I won't be able to post the nice format. I will take my MacBook so that if I have wireless access I can do it that way.

Just send the name through Max - happy to update it for you.

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 02:29 PM

Hibs.net fantasy NFL draft is more important than anything else!

DH1875
10-08-2012, 02:38 PM

Clever glogs. They don't just give them PhDs away to just anyone do they :nerd:. I'll see use in 23 hours then :na na:. As for the weekend, you forgetting Sunday? Time I get through to Edinburgh and back I doubt I'll be on all day. I'd expect one or two to be the same.

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 02:42 PM
I take it back DH!

Sylar
10-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Clever glogs. They don't just give them PhDs away to just anyone do they :nerd:. I'll see use in 23 hours then :na na:. As for the weekend, you forgetting Sunday? Time I get through to Edinburgh and back I doubt I'll be on all day. I'd expect one or two to be the same.

I wish they did, as it would mean I wouldn't be sitting here hitting my head against a wall trying to finish the damned thing :greengrin

Hence, this draft cannot go on another week or 2! :greengrin

DH1875
10-08-2012, 03:20 PM
I take it back DH!

Aw shucks, just for you then :blushie:.

Was just about to go with Trent Richardson till I noticed he's already been picked. Very good move there and thought he'd slip through.
Anyhow I'm going with Darren Sproles from the Saints and Steve Smith from the Panthers.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo
QB
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

This is going to get messy having to check through everyones teams as this goes on.

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 03:37 PM
This is going to get messy having to check through everyones teams as this goes on.

I have printouts of all the players from each position and I check each player off as they are picked. Simple. :)

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Stevan Ridley, RB @ Pats

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - LupoQB
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Haymakers Patriots select Demaryius Thomas, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - LupoQB
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R- Demaryius Thomas
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

NOLA
10-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Whodatters select WR Marques Colston Saints

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo

QB -
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R- Demaryius Thomas
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Calvin
10-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Aberdonian Seahawks select Fred Jackson, RB from Buffalo Bills.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo

QB -
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R- Demaryius Thomas
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

James.
10-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Brandon Lloyd, WR, new england p******s.... I feel dirty.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Brandon Lloyd
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo

QB -
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R- Demaryius Thomas
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 06:25 PM
If you're a Jests fan then you're hardly in uncharted territory. :wink:

Sylar
10-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Was going to leave this til the next round, but the way I keep missing out on things:

San Francisco 49ers DEF

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
DEF - San Francisco 49ers
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Brandon Lloyd
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo

QB -
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R- Demaryius Thomas
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench[/QUOTE]

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Damn you Scott! That was my next call!

Sylar
10-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Damn you Scott! That was my next call!

I maintain it's a wee bit of a gamble with a RB and WR/RB still outstanding, but I'm hoping something from tonight's games (or a couple of ideas I got from some of the stats from a couple of players in last night's games) will highlight some players which might not have been at the immediate forefront of people's minds...

I considered leaving them til it bounced back to me again after SS, bollah and Gatey had picked, but with 5 picks and getting near the end of the receivers and runners, I felt it time to take the risk. Hence my slight bluff earlier, which hopefully put a few folk off :wink:

Sergio sledge
10-08-2012, 10:14 PM
DeSean Jackson - WR - Eagles

hibsbollah
10-08-2012, 10:26 PM
After seeing his reviews from yesterdays preseason game, i is picking for the bench...

Dashing Bob Griffiths III, Washington QB.

DH1875
10-08-2012, 10:30 PM
FFS, are we still going back the way. And you guy's moan at me for being slow :rolleyes:.

WTF :jamboak:. You should be ashamed of your self. Wait till I tell everyone on the Jets site. Your gonna get it if you play in our league again this year :tsk tsk: .

If you're a Jests fan then you're hardly in uncharted territory. :wink:

Whatever gives you that idea :greengrin.

Gatecrasher
10-08-2012, 10:52 PM
no long back from a night out and still a bit tipsy :greengrin i pick peyton hillis RB & michael crabtree WR - booya dedication for ya's

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR - michael crabtree
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R -peyton hillis
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench - RG III
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR - DeSean Jackson
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Brandon Lloyd
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo

QB -
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R- Demaryius Thomas
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

DH1875
10-08-2012, 10:55 PM

Not that I should be helping you but given that you've picked Vick (who's a good one) you should be thinking of picking a good/strong back up QB. Sanchez is still available :aok:.

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Not that I should be helping you but given that you've picked Vick (who's a good one) you should be thinking of picking a good/strong back up QB. Sanchez is still available :aok:.

You said good and strong..?

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 11:04 PM

LOL. Thanks for the Top Tip.

Sergio sledge
10-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Edit, picked too early, oops!

DH1875
10-08-2012, 11:22 PM
You said good and strong..?

Erm....You really are of the pace the last couple of days. Sanchez is and was a joke :wink:. Still reckon if Vick was my starting QB I'd be looking for a strong back up. Maybe's the like of Rivers or Romo before their gone.
Anyhow, Lupo is going for Sanchez :greengrin.

Haymaker
10-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Erm....You really are of the pace the last couple of days. Sanchez is and was a joke :wink:. Still reckon if Vick was my starting QB I'd be looking for a strong back up. Maybe's the like of Rivers or Romo before their gone.

He is a Jessie, always been a joke!

DH1875
10-08-2012, 11:56 PM
He is a Jessie, always been a joke!

C'mon. You need to do better than that. A jessie is a jessie but a patsie is a *****. Worst of all though is a patsie who's also a Michigan ****.

Q: Why do University of Michigan fans keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Michigan campus?
A: A visitor.

Q: How do you make University of Michigan cookies?
A: Put them in a big Bowl and beat for 3 hours.

Q: What's the only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?
A: Columbus: 187 Miles.

Haymaker
11-08-2012, 12:10 AM
The jealousy DH...

DH1875
11-08-2012, 12:23 AM
The jealousy DH...

Patsies aside, you do know who my college ball team is don't you :confused:.

Ask TSSF, he will tell you how great they are :thumbsup:.

Haymaker
11-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Patsies aside, you do know who my college ball team is don't you :confused:.

Ask TSSF, he will tell you how great they are :thumbsup:.

You're a buckeye... I suppose you need some glory although that's a little thin there now!

Calvin
11-08-2012, 02:57 AM
Was going to leave this til the next round, but the way I keep missing out on things:

San Francisco 49ers DEF:tee hee: I wondered if that was a bluff earlier in the thread. I was considering it with my upcoming pick but figured that people won't be putting a defense on the bench so the variance between defenses rated 1-10 and W/Rs still available was worth me holding off a bit.

NOLA
11-08-2012, 04:07 AM
After seeing his reviews from yesterdays preseason game, i is picking for the bench...

Dashing Bob Griffiths III, Washington QB.

remind me who his divisional rivals are again? no way rg3 is doing a Newton imo of course:greengrin

NOLA
11-08-2012, 04:16 AM

how dare you suggest i was holding out for Sanchez just so as i could take Romo when no1 was looking :wink:

Sylar
11-08-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm confused. I've had 2 PM's (from bollah and Sledge) telling me it's my pick, but as far as I can see, Gatecrasher was the last pick?

hibsbollah
11-08-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm confused. I've had 2 PM's (from bollah and Sledge) telling me it's my pick, but as far as I can see, Gatecrasher was the last pick?

Sorry, i missed gatecrashers 'just rolled in from the pub' pick.

I select RB Michael Bush, Chicago.

unless ive lost count again, its Sergios turn.

Sylar
11-08-2012, 08:10 AM
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR - michael crabtree
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R -peyton hillis
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB - Michael Bush
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench - RG III
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR - DeSean Jackson
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Brandon Lloyd
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo

QB -
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R- Demaryius Thomas
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Interesting Bollah. I was considering him, but he's very much going to be a second back to Forte, though they do expect him to get a lot of the action around the goal line, which should mean TDs.

Will we start to see the DEF positions going now I wonder?

hibsbollah
11-08-2012, 08:14 AM
I dont have much confidence in the pick, to be honest, for the reasons you describe. Bush is apparently unhappy at being brought into Chicago to take Fortes place, only for Forte to unexpectedly sign! so perhaps it will spur him on to make it HIS position. Plus as you say he's a big unit and will get plenty of goalline action.

Sergio sledge
11-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I'll take Frank Gore, RB, 49ers.

James.
11-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Hibees - Gatecrasher
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR - Michael Crabtree
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R -peyton hillis
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Late hits - hibsbollah
QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Trent Richardson
RB - Michael Bush
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre Johnson
TE
W/R - Brandon Marshall
K
DEF
Bench - RG III
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Drew Brees.
RB - Michael Turner
RB - Steve Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR - DeSean Jackson
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R - Frank Gore
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Chris Johnson
RB
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hakeem Nicks
TE - Tony Gonzalez
W/R
K
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Brandon Lloyd
TE
W/R - Matt Forte
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Fred Jackson
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Dez Bryant
TE - Vernon Davis
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Whodatters - Lupo

QB -
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Marques Colston
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R - DeMarco Murray
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Reggie Bush
RB
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Victor Cruz
TE - Rob Gronkowski
W/R- Demaryius Thomas
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

QB - Michael Vick
RB - Jamaal Charles
WR - A.J. Green
WR
TE - Aaron Hernandez
W/R - Stevan Ridley
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

BOSTON BAWBAGS - DH1875
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jason Witten
W/R
K
DEF
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

Sylar
11-08-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm going to take a wee bit of a gamble with my next pick - not sure to what extent Denver will run the ball next season with Peyton coming in, but I'll take RB - Willis McGahee of the Broncos.

Hibees - Gatecrasher
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Percy Harvin
WR - Michael Crabtree
TE - Jeremichel Finley
W/R -peyton hillis
K
DEF
Bench
Bench