PDA

View Full Version : Hibs wallpaper

erin go bragh
13-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Trying to get Hibs wallpaper for the kids room ,thought the hibs shop would have some as they used to sell it, but its not listed online.

ggtth

Baldy Foghorn
14-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Not sure if I have ever seen Hibs stock wallpaper? Maybe your best bet would be to buy a stencil of the crest and paint around it.

RickyS
14-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Trying to get Hibs wallpaper for the kids room ,thought the hibs shop would have some as they used to sell it, but its not listed online.

ggtth

It is possible to get it done but each sheet (foot to floor) prob costs about 20 quid
the cheaper alternative is to put up a plain white paper and put on the A4 sized stickers you can buy in the shop
(available on ebay too:wink:)
if you want to investigate the wallpaper route give me a PM and I will give you their details

S.sct
14-06-2012, 06:38 PM

ggtth

What about a plain white room as suggested with a few of these (http://www.n-e-sign4u.com/hibernian-fc-vinyl-wall-decal-sticker/), you can get fairly large wall stickers. I've done something like this for my son (not Hibs related) and it looks good.

easteroad
14-06-2012, 06:52 PM
What about a plain white room as suggested with a few of these (http://www.n-e-sign4u.com/hibernian-fc-vinyl-wall-decal-sticker/), you can get fairly large wall stickers. I've done something like this for my son (not Hibs related) and it looks good.
Can do these too, cheaper, local and a fellow hibby :wink:

S.sct
14-06-2012, 06:55 PM

That's interesting, I'll also keep you in mind for the future....

erin go bragh
14-06-2012, 08:39 PM
It is possible to get it done but each sheet (foot to floor) prob costs about 20 quid
the cheaper alternative is to put up a plain white paper and put on the A4 sized stickers you can buy in the shop
(available on ebay too:wink:)
if you want to investigate the wallpaper route give me a PM and I will give you their details
Thanks Ricky ,but 20 sheckle a sheet is out of my price range ,think ill get some of the said hibs stickers .

ggtth

erin go bragh
14-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Thanks ER ,ill be sending you a pm when the wife tells me how many ill need :greengrin

ggtth

easteroad
15-06-2012, 12:14 PM
That's interesting, I'll also keep you in mind for the future....

Thanks ER ,ill be sending you a pm when the wife tells me how many ill need :greengrin

ggtth
No probs be happy to help :aok: