PDA

View Full Version : Crowd yesterday - ticket allocation

Jones28
20-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Someone told me from their seat behind the goals Hearts appeared to have more seats than us? I was on the touchline side so couldn't really tell but they said that their allocation came about 10 yards over the half way line?

Also noticed that in the upper level of the BT stand there was Hearts seats a long way into the Hibs half. Anyone confirm?

Billy Whizz
20-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Someone told me from their seat behind the goals Hearts appeared to have more seats than us? I was on the touchline side so couldn't really tell but they said that their allocation came about 10 yards over the half way line?

Also noticed that in the upper level of the BT stand there was Hearts seats a long way into the Hibs half. Anyone confirm?

I was in the North Stand and Hearts had a small section in the Hibs side of the upper top tier, surrounded by security people. Don't know how this was allowed?

Frazerbob
20-05-2012, 04:46 PM
We had more in the North Stand due the empty segregation seats being on the Hearts side. I think the slight number of extra seats they had in the south upper would be to balance that.

Matty_Jack04
20-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I was in the south stand when I was going in the turnstile there was hearts fans going in too no security I climbed past 2 jambo heefers on the stairs as well

DH1875
20-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I was sitting in the garden at about 4 o'clock this morning. Had the radio on and was listening to talksport. They were going on about the days events and got round to our game and played a piece from a scottish journo (can't remember his name). Anyway, he was going on about how we let the fans down and came up with the ridiculous number of us only having 12k fans at the game. I mean, WTF. No wonder folk down south think we need the infirm.