PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to Open Top Bus Parade

bigkenny
20-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Instead of hiding away, Fenlon and yesterday's team should be made to walk the procession route down Leith walk and up Easter Road while the Hibs fans who went through that nightmare we call yesterday can tell them face to face what it meant for us. If any of that lot of muppets want to wear a Hibs shirt again, they have to complete the route.

Sas_The_Hibby
20-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Do we still have the city stocks somewhere, and a large store of rotten fruit?

francobaresi
20-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Rotten fruit for a rotten bunch... Mag to grid the lot including Fenlon...

BEEJ
20-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Do we still have the city stocks somewhere, and a large store of rotten fruit?
:greengrin First laugh I've had in about 16 hours.

Thanks. :aok:

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 10:32 AM
I suggest a group of fans sitting on a panel.

Each player from yesterdays squad then has to come in and give a Dragons Den style presentation on why they deserve to remain at the club after that 'performance'.

I'm out.

20-05-2012, 10:34 AM
:agree:

Every player in that team needs to be accountable, come out to face the fans and apologise for letting us down AGAIN!

Viva_Palmeiras
20-05-2012, 10:53 AM
On a positive note I'd suggest (and was going to do this Friday had weather not been so cack) visit the birth places of the Famous Five (although Bryson street in Gorgie be best avoided).
I'd also recommend reading Having a Ball and the life and times of last minute reilly plus Gordon Smith Prince of wingers. Youll hanker for the past but burst with Pride of our club and it's tradition and history.
Ggtth! Stuff the Hearts