PDA

View Full Version : petrie must go

gbur123ukgb
19-05-2012, 06:43 PM
it is time to stand up
petire needs to put up or get out.
if he doesnt invest in the playing squad for next season he needs to go.
brain kenndy tried to buy rangers lets get him in and splash some cash.
At the end of the day petire has been penny pinching for years put up or get out.

demonstration before first home game.

Fergus52
19-05-2012, 06:46 PM
it is time to stand up
At the end of the day petire has been penny pinching for years put up or get out.

Please explain in what way he 'penny pinches' he worked for no salary this year

gbur123ukgb
19-05-2012, 07:02 PM
he maybe hasnt had sal but he gets 10% of everthing sold by hibs and id be happy with that amount of money.
He is penny pinching by getting second rate players into club and most on loan we couldnt afford sandazza ?????????????????/// you do the maths
it is shocking hibs are in this position come on get real kilmarnock and st mirren have better players and spend less money.
The problem goes back to when we won cis cup and petrie backed players over manager i know this as a fact as i worked for club then.
FACT until penny pincher spends any money we wont progress.
Get him out

CallumLaidlaw
19-05-2012, 07:04 PM
he maybe hasnt had sal but he gets 10% of everthing sold by hibs and id be happy with that amount of money.
He is penny pinching by getting second rate players into club and most on loan we couldnt afford sandazza ?????????????????/// you do the maths
it is shocking hibs are in this position come on get real kilmarnock and st mirren have better players and spend less money.
The problem goes back to when we won cis cup and petrie backed players over manager i know this as a fact as i worked for club then.
FACT until penny pincher spends any money we wont progress.
Get him out

3 posts previous to today in 3 years. Says it all.

Dirkster23
19-05-2012, 07:06 PM
it is time to stand up

LTYF :bye:

gbur123ukgb
19-05-2012, 07:17 PM
actually Ive been on here a while but was unable to post, I only read the posts :D I then emailed and it was sorted out hence why I can now post!
Im a season ticket holder and was at the game today, it was a disgrace! even my wife who doesnt know a lot about football watched the game and commented how hibs didnt even turn up!