PDA

View Full Version : So what was the score?

BarneyK
19-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Let's not lie, we all - well the ones that managed to sleep at all - had a dream last night about the game. Any early team news, score updates from the land of Nods? Just a wee heads up from me, Soares' goal is a peach :thumbsup:

magnificent_seven
19-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Never got the final score but Soares scored a peach for me in the first half! :greengrin

BarneyK
19-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Never got the final score but Soares scored a peach for me in the first half! :greengrin

To be honest, I didnae get the final score either. Truth is, I didnae even see his opener, I couldnae watch, but it sounded absolutely fantastic :thumbsup:

Mon Dieu4
19-05-2012, 06:31 AM
belive it or not i had a dream i was in the pub with Griffiths, he's a good guy Haha

BarneyK
19-05-2012, 06:34 AM
belive it or not i had a dream i was in the pub with Griffiths, he's a good guy Haha

Griffiths was oot drinking in your dream the night before a cup final. Shameful...:na na:

Mon Dieu4
19-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Griffiths was oot drinking in your dream the night before a cup final. Shameful...:na na:

It was fine he was on half pints, strangely enough Fabian Bartez was also in the dream, its an omen

nonshinyfinish
19-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a bet on Pippo Inzaghi as anytime goalscorer? :confused:

allezsauzee
19-05-2012, 07:09 AM
I'm not sure my dream is a reliable indicator of the game as I partnered McPake in defence and broke Skacel's leg first minute

reservoir hibee
19-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a bet on Pippo Inzaghi as anytime goalscorer? :confused:

i have been on the laptop all day on various sites

that is my favourite comment that relates to the game.............so far!!!

waiting in here are your scottisch cup winners.............. hibernian

:flag:

reservoir hibee
19-05-2012, 07:15 AM
I'm not sure my dream is a reliable indicator of the game as I partnered McPake in defence and broke Skacel's leg first minute

did you get a card?
:greengrin:cb

hibee_girl
19-05-2012, 07:28 AM
I dreamt Ivan put in a peach of a cross, the ball came of one of their players heads and went straight into the net. Dunno what the score was but in my dream I was jumping around screaming that I told everyone Ivan would do it for us today :greengrin

BarneyK
19-05-2012, 07:47 AM
did you get a card?
:greengrin:cb

It's Craig Thomson...he got sent off for a foul throw. The leg breaker was just a wee parting gesture as he was leaving the pitch.

reservoir hibee
19-05-2012, 07:49 AM
It's Craig Thomson...he got sent off for a foul throw. The leg breaker was just a wee parting gesture as he was leaving the pitch.

why would you remind me that this ****ing idiot is reffing the biggest game of football since i have been alive

i was pretty confident till that happened

BarneyK
19-05-2012, 08:02 AM
why would you remind me that this ****ing idiot is reffing the biggest game of football since i have been alive

i was pretty confident till that happened

Not even that bawbag will stop us today :agree: