PDA

View Full Version : Have a great day

blueisthecolour
18-05-2012, 10:03 PM
I would like to wish everyone good luck and hope you all enjoy your day, i am lucky that I can watch the game and enjoy it from a neutrals point of view, so Im hoping for lots of goals, and some good football.

Everyone have a safe journey to the match and enjoy.

Wotherspiniesta
18-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Thank you.

I would like to say, that neither you or any of your other orange brigade are welcome at hampden tomorrow.

One Day Soon
18-05-2012, 10:11 PM
I would like to wish everyone good luck and hope you all enjoy your day, i am lucky that I can watch the game and enjoy it from a neutrals point of view, so Im hoping for lots of goals, and some good football.

To be fair BITC that is pretty decent of you, particularly considering where you and your club are at right now. Fair play to you.

down-the-slope
18-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Cheers Blue - thought you had croaked it ;)

Bit of a diversion for you I would think

Pete
18-05-2012, 10:12 PM

:thumbsup:

blueisthecolour
19-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Cheers Blue - thought you had croaked it ;)

Bit of a diversion for you I would think

Yeah welcome distraction

blueisthecolour
19-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Thank you.

I would like to say, that neither you or any of your other orange brigade are welcome at hampden tomorrow.

I might still be there, I've got 2 hearts end and 2 hibs end tickets sitting waiting to be collected,

kaimendhibs
19-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Cheers:flag::flag::flag::pfgwa