PDA

View Full Version : Graham Stack

DH1875
18-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Apparently he's gone off on his holibobs and won't be at Hampden tomorrow. I know he must be gutted and maybe wants to get away from it all but I'd like to think the rest of the squad (those not selected) will be there to support their team mates and the fans.

HibeeHendo
18-05-2012, 04:06 PM
This was his Facebook status yesterday:

Had my suit fitted yesterday, really makes it feel like a final and makes you feel involved. Was great to see the lads yesterday after there trip away to Ireland and probably fair to say i missed 'em. Missed the buzz of the win against Dunfermline and the day to day banter! It will soon be upon us!! 2 more sleeps! Excited and Gutted to be missing out but really looking forward to the The Big Day! see you all there... Lots of noise please! x

Benny Brazil
18-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Not according to him - he's just back from Greece

From Facebook

Graham Stack

22 hours ago.

Had my suit fitted yesterday, really makes it feel like a final and makes you feel involved. Was great to see the lads yesterday after there trip away to Ireland and probably fair to say i missed 'em. Missed the buzz of the win against Dunfermline and the day to day banter! It will soon be upon us!! 2 more sleeps! Excited and Gutted to be missing out but really looking forward to the The Big Day! see you all there... Lots of noise please!

cocopops1875
18-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Apparently he's gone off on his holibobs and won't be at Hampden tomorrow. I know he must be gutted and maybe wants to get away from it all but I'd like to think the rest of the squad (those not selected) will be there to support their team mates and the fans.

BOZ:rolleyes:

London Hibs FC
18-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Not true, he got fitted for his cup final suit yesterday and is looking forward to being there as much as the rest of us.

cabbage_88
18-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Just seen him on Sky Sports News getting on the team bus heading for Glasgow

scoopyboy
18-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Well done Stacky.

Despite his disappointment I think he'll play a part in the dressing room.

Good character to have around.

PaulSmith
18-05-2012, 04:23 PM

He'll be there and as Scoopy says will be a huge character behind the scenes and if we win I'm sure he'll party like anyone of us.

MSK
18-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Apparently he's gone off on his holibobs and won't be at Hampden tomorrow. I know he must be gutted and maybe wants to get away from it all but I'd like to think the rest of the squad (those not selected) will be there to support their team mates and the fans.Apparently ?..you need to brush up on your research methinks ..:wink:

cocopops1875
18-05-2012, 04:27 PM
He'll be there and as Scoopy says will be a huge character behind the scenes and if we win I'm sure he'll party like anyone of us.

On previous form he will party WITH every single one of us :thumbsup:

SlickShoes
18-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Great thread, this is why I love the internet.:hnet::flag:

DH1875
18-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Apparently ?..you need to brush up on your research methinks ..:wink:

Aye, Mark Brown has a lot to answer for :grr:.

dp00
18-05-2012, 04:57 PM
He will be there , without doubt, after all if we win he will be getting a medal ...

I think every member of the first team squad and under 19's will be at hampden tommorrow

Along with scott brown, steven fletcher and boozy. They are the only previous players that i know of and im sure there will be many more :pfgwa:pfgwa

Macaroon
18-05-2012, 05:00 PM
My dad checked into hospital behind him last night.

So he's not on holiday.

18-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Gutted for the guy, from what he's been saying on Facebook, sounds like he is totally devastated not to able to take part :(!

He has not been bitter though and graciously wished his team well and is excited at the prospect of bringing the cup home to leith and joining in the celebrations :thumbsup:

ScottB
18-05-2012, 05:03 PM
He will be there , without doubt, after all if we win he will be getting a medal ...

I think every member of the first team squad and under 19's will be at hampden tommorrow

Along with scott brown, steven fletcher and boozy. They are the only previous players that i know of and im sure there will be many more :pfgwa:pfgwa

I'm sure there will be more! Would be good if big Mixu was around, his peerless record against them stands as an inspiration :greengrin

silverhibee
18-05-2012, 06:25 PM

Derek Riordan will also be there. :thumbsup: GGTTH. :flag:

clerriehibs
18-05-2012, 06:34 PM

:-)
There's bus full of ex-players leacing from kano's pub.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Well done Stacky.

Despite his disappointment I think he'll play a part in the dressing room.

Good character to have around.

:agree:

GAUN THE ****ING HIBEEEEEEEEEEES! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin