PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else...

Planet Hibs
17-05-2012, 06:24 PM
..feeling like I am, was in serious meeting today and my mind wandered to winning the cup and almost screamed aloud 'f****** c'mon the hibees' and tears welled up in the eyes. Quickly excused masel for a two minute calm down!! Losing the plot here 😁 GGTTH

HibbyAndy
17-05-2012, 06:32 PM
I here you pal. We're winning this.

ManBearPig
17-05-2012, 06:33 PM
I know its sooo close its painful now!!!! Mon the cabbage!

Top Pans Hibby
17-05-2012, 07:05 PM
The Famous 5, 7 - 0, Easter rd, the cowgate, the coo shed, Dunbar end, doon the slope, east terrace tv gantry, four in hand, railway tavern, panner hibbies, Tranent Hibs supporters club, Tranent miners Hibs Xmas parties 1970's, the skol cup, ma Hibs school bag, 1974 Scotland squad, my 1975 centenary scarf, airdrie, Berwick, Stirling Albion away, ma season ticket, 1902, Frank sauzee, George best, first in Europe, floodlights, the harp, the castle, persevere, St pats, paddy Stanton, ally McLeod, benny brazil, garry murray Montrose, gilzeans badges fleshmarket close, 1991, Keith wright, tony Higgins, absent friends, the millennium derby, tynecastle new years day, 3-0 via gers- twice, dens park semi final lock out, Jim MacArthur, Arthur Duncan, willie Clark RIP, Gordon smith, first to wear the green, Bukta, P&d windows, frank graham group, calor, Bertie aulds cigar, 2007, jolly pizza, Windsor buffet, carlsberg, my dad, my brother, Hibs workmates, Gordon Rae, Hibernian FC

CMON THE HIBS

Win on saturday and make a grown man cry.

down-the-slope
17-05-2012, 07:08 PM
The Famous 5, 7 - 0, Easter rd, the cowgate, the coo shed, Dunbar end, doon the slope, east terrace tv gantry, four in hand, railway tavern, panner hibbies, Tranent Hibs supporters club, Tranent miners Hibs Xmas parties 1970's, the skol cup, ma Hibs school bag, 1974 Scotland squad, my 1975 centenary scarf, airdrie, Berwick, Stirling Albion away, ma season ticket, 1902, Frank sauzee, George best, first in Europe, floodlights, the harp, the castle, persevere, St pats, paddy Stanton, ally McLeod, benny brazil, garry murray Montrose, gilzeans badges fleshmarket close, 1991, Keith wright, tony Higgins, absent friends, the millennium derby, tynecastle new years day, 3-0 via gers- twice, dens park semi final lock out, Jim MacArthur, Arthur Duncan, willie Clark RIP, Gordon smith, first to wear the green, Bukta, P&d windows, frank graham group, calor, Bertie aulds cigar, 2007, jolly pizza, Windsor buffet, carlsberg, my dad, my brother, Hibs workmates, Gordon Rae, Hibernian FC

CMON THE HIBS

Present & having one...:greengrin

Great list for us long suffereing Hibbies :not worth

weecounty hibby
17-05-2012, 08:36 PM
..feeling like I am, was in serious meeting today and my mind wandered to winning the cup and almost screamed aloud 'f****** c'mon the hibees' and tears welled up in the eyes. Quickly excused masel for a two minute calm down!! Losing the plot here 😁 GGTTH
I had one of my teams away today at Bayview, home of the mighty East Fife, team building HR ****y pish stuff. Anyway i looked at their honours list. SC winners 1938. Almost burst into tears. Cmon FFS Hibs East Fife have won it since we last did. Please please burst this run on Saturday and make us all very very happy Hibbies

frazeHFC
17-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Today when i got changed, left work and got the scarf on ready to catch the bus i am on right now, the buzz suddenly hit me and i got a huge shiver down my back. Buzzzzzzzing!

:flag:

bingo70
17-05-2012, 08:45 PM
I had to stop myself giving a jambo a torrent of abuse at the bus stop the other day. I never would but it feltlike a bout if tourettes coming over me. That's what I was like at 6pm on Tuesday I'm terrified the nick ill be in on Saturday!

Barney McGrew
17-05-2012, 08:47 PM
I had to stop myself giving a jambo a torrent of abuse at the bus stop the other day

You should never hold back and stop yourself from that. They all deserve it, and often too.

OxoHibby
17-05-2012, 08:51 PM

CMON THE HIBS

This :top marks

bingo70
17-05-2012, 08:53 PM
You should never hold back and stop yourself from that. They all deserve it, and often too.

He was a right dirty lookin old jambo tramp and I just wanted to tell him that.

He'd dug out one o those old mingin manager jackets that was covered in stains, I'd hazard a guess its been hiding in a cupboard since around the mid 80's

Barney McGrew
17-05-2012, 08:54 PM
He was a right dirty lookin old jambo tramp and I just wanted to tell him that.

He'd dug out one o those old mingin manager jackets that was covered in stains, I'd hazard a guess its been hiding in a cupboard since around the mid 80's

Did it look like it was RReversible?

Maybe it was his Dens Park jacket.

WhileTheChief..
17-05-2012, 09:42 PM

CMON THE HIBS

Fantastic post :thumbsup:

I'm not the only one that read that in the Trainspotting style am I??? Got Born Slippy pumping now, watching loads of old Hibs vids on youtube, don't know if i can take much more of this.

KiddA
17-05-2012, 09:48 PM
..feeling like I am, was in serious meeting today and my mind wandered to winning the cup and almost screamed aloud 'f****** c'mon the hibees' and tears welled up in the eyes. Quickly excused masel for a two minute calm down!! Losing the plot here  GGTTH

My wife tells me if she hears c'mon Hibs one more time she is going to kill me :wink:

I can't wait for this game I hope and pray we can get the result that everyone wants :agree:

Dunbar Hibee
17-05-2012, 10:14 PM
I have been an emotional wreck all week tbh. Don't even know what to say anymore!!

Apart from come on the ****in Hibees :pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

King Paddy
17-05-2012, 10:41 PM
..feeling like I am, was in serious meeting today and my mind wandered to winning the cup and almost screamed aloud 'f****** c'mon the hibees' and tears welled up in the eyes. Quickly excused masel for a two minute calm down!! Losing the plot here  GGTTH

Was in the car today with my supposedly lucky crystals when i started a mantra of
earthly powers etc. Then the tears came and i thought your a 63 year old man
get a grip for gods sake it's only a bloody game of football. But concentration on
other things outwith this game is almost impossible, so i know how you feel.
I keep thinking of how i will feel if we actually win, my main concern is i could
end up having a heart attack if you excuse the pun. Even went over to a gypsy
site today at Duddingston reason the curse of the harp being taken off the badge
some time back and the fact we will never win the cup till it's back on the badge.
Something inside told me not to get involved in this type of hocum, so i will talk and say a wee
to St. Patrick and Padre pio.

Nevi1875
17-05-2012, 11:14 PM
I had my army selection course on mon/tue and just couldn't concentrate but passed with what mark a high B = hibee. Its gonna happen

Phil D. Rolls
17-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Guilty.

TornadoHibby
17-05-2012, 11:19 PM

It really is about how much we all want this win, players and fans, so we need belief guys not hope as hope never delivers victory but belief does!

:flag:

edinburghhibee
18-05-2012, 12:11 AM
I feel we are destined to win this game like it has been pointed out a hundred times on here the omens are all there, this is the game the powers that be wanted to finally burst the bubble I see the headlines... Hibees burst the hoodoo to break hearts!! I've had this headline pop up in two dreams this week.

We can't just think/hope we are gonna win though thats not good enough... we need to cheers every tackle, every pass, every shot on goal, every good run that doesn't come off, every ****** up they make, if they sing we sing over them to drown them out, they shout for a throw we shout louder, they walk home gutted we start singing Sunshine on Leith.

I want every ****bo at that game on saturday to be leaving that ground hearing SOL ringing in their ears because you can guarentee that when they put there heads on their pillow later that night and their room is silent they will still hear it regardless of where they come from.

Togs91
18-05-2012, 12:39 AM
I canny handle this anymore, been on shift with three workmates from 4-12, theyve told me to wrap in 'glory glory' and 'sh**e sh**e glorious sh**e' on with three others now, hour and a half in and ive been told to wrap it again. Stomache feels like its done 12 rounds with tyson. Nothing to do with the dozen coffees either, might take a bucket to my seat on saturday for when the whistles blown for kick off, just incase. But this is our year, if we all feel like this, sparky, garry and the likes must be telling these playyers how much this means, lets shut these yams up and send them home greetin! GGTTH

Mixu62
18-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Keep humming and singing Hibs songs at work...which results in some very strange looks from the kiwi's I work with who barely know what football is, let alone Hibs. So I'll just have to let it out in writing here. COME ON HIBS GET STUCK INTO THIS SHOWER OF *****NG DELUDED ****ING UGLY PLUMS!!!!

Aaahhh that's better.

Green Blood
18-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Was in the car today with my supposedly lucky crystals when i started a mantra of
earthly powers etc. Then the tears came and i thought your a 63 year old man
get a grip for gods sake it's only a bloody game of football. But concentration on
other things outwith this game is almost impossible, so i know how you feel.
I keep thinking of how i will feel if we actually win, my main concern is i could
end up having a heart attack if you excuse the pun. Even went over to a gypsy
site today at Duddingston reason the curse of the harp being taken off the badge
some time back and the fact we will never win the cup till it's back on the badge.
Something inside told me not to get involved in this type of hocum, so i will talk and say a wee
to St. Patrick and Padre pio.

Like you I love Hibs! For F--ks Sake do'nt feel guilty bout us winning honours!!! Am sick fed up of this inferiority complex thing. Being positive is a negative thing!!!

HibsMax
18-05-2012, 02:21 AM
When flying over the freezing cold Atlantic, every time I "allowed" my kind to wander to Saturday and what might be...goosebumps. Teary eyed.

Yeah, I'm feeling the same.

lyonhibs
18-05-2012, 02:34 AM
I've already politely declined a client call for tomorrow due to "prior commitments"

I shudder to think what % of my time of the past couple of weeks have been spent on here, posting, sorting folk out with tickets. Nothing else matters.

Just the imagination required to think about what it might, maybe feel like if we won has been occupying me since about 1.50pm on 14th April.

hibeeleicester
18-05-2012, 02:36 AM
This is quite simply more than a game. We are the Hibee family, this is the reunion. Let's unite as one!!

hibsbollah
18-05-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm not a big fan of the Mercer song, but at the moment i cant get it out of my head and is being whistled almost nonstop. Being surrounded by yams at work is not helping :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
18-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Remarkably calm today, can't help feeling our period of waiting is over. This is our time!

proud_and_green
18-05-2012, 06:56 PM
I have been fine until i finished work tonight. Up till now, i had been able to keep myself busy and push it all to the back of my mind. But now........i can't ******' stand it, i am excited, nervous, confident, pessimistic.............

i confess, part of what i am looking forward to is a good game, naturally one where we triumph....but i am really really looking forward to the game. I cut my nails the other day so tomorrow will just have to bite my fingers through to the knuckle!!!!!

Jeez, let's get intae them.......

bighairyfaeleith
18-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Remarkably calm today, can't help feeling our period of waiting is over. This is our time!

was calm until stella no 5 now I'm hyper as ****, going to be a long night!!!!

tartanhibee
18-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Keep humming and singing Hibs songs at work...which results in some very strange looks from the kiwi's I work with who barely know what football is, let alone Hibs. So I'll just have to let it out in writing here. COME ON HIBS GET STUCK INTO THIS SHOWER OF *****NG DELUDED ****ING UGLY PLUMS!!!!

Aaahhh that's better.
You work at the club shop?

Lester B
18-05-2012, 07:05 PM

CMON THE HIBS

Well I must be about to die as reading that my entire childhood flashed before my eyes

Except for the Tranent bits!

Hiber-nation
18-05-2012, 07:09 PM

CMON THE HIBS

This is brilliant :thumbsup:

The only missing bit for me is the Spiral after midweek games...:partyhibb

Planet Hibs
18-05-2012, 07:27 PM
I am ready to burst! Heart beating faster, Clothes now laid out, breakfast all in place ready to go, tickets checked for the zillionth time, one more beer an am gonna open the windows wide an let my street know exactly who the F*** is bringing the cup back

Top Pans Hibby
18-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Our time is nigh. No excuses. GGTTH.

rcarter1
18-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Defo in the last stages of collective nervous hysteria! :agree:

It all comes together saturday and the joy is going to be completely off the hook! :cb

Comon the Hibees, lets beat they Jambos for good!!!!! :flag: