PDA

View Full Version : norwegian hibs in town

monktonharp
16-05-2012, 11:58 PM
just to mention that we bumped into a big gadge called Karl tonight in the Hibs club. we were having an informal meeting for our branch re-buses,travel etc for the final. waiting at the top of the lane for a taxi, and the big guy introduced himself. he arrived today, and waiting on 9 other members of the Norway branch. we did not fully understand him as he spoke perfect English :greengrin but liked a wee chat wi' him. (says he's on the bounce mainly) . welcome Karl.:aok:

KWJ
17-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Is he the boy that has a CCS badge on his jacket? Sure I had him in my pub a good few months ago. Lovely bloke but err dinnae mess!

HibsMax
17-05-2012, 03:57 AM
I know of a couple of guys coming from Norway. Wonder if it's them.

GORDONSMITH7
17-05-2012, 11:20 AM
16 coming over on Friday fae Groningen, Netherlands.

BIG G

HibsMax
17-05-2012, 11:26 AM
16!!! Awesome. We need to get all these guys on the international list. :)

norwayhibs
17-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Karl set up the Hibernian Supporters club Of Norway and is a sound bloke. The rest of the Norwegian Hibees will be in town on friday, I have started the journey home, having a two day stop off in Amsterdam at the moment:thumbsup:, flying in to Edinburgh tomorrow :flag:

Hibernia Na Eir
17-05-2012, 03:42 PM
nice one Norway Boys!

Franck Stanton
17-05-2012, 04:42 PM
We really must bwin this blooming cup with all these guys coming , it seems, from all 4 corners of the world. Great effort guys. Enjoy. :pfgwa

norhfc
17-05-2012, 05:04 PM
I am in the Norwegian Supporters Club but have never met any of them.Flying over Firday night
straight down to meet the family.Pity I,ll not have time to meet them,hopefully bump into the
branch during the weekend.This Karl guy,take it hes a big guy,put it this way,I,m 6 foot and pretty
small over here :agree:

fat freddy
17-05-2012, 05:28 PM
i know a few nor weegies that are going on the seahaven express...flying in tomorrow...straight to the family...6 foot tall...could be you if your names chubb and your pals freddy?

bathhibby
17-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Met some Norge Hibs Fans at the Scotland game in Oslo - a bit pissed and can't remember their names but top boys even when they grubbed us

norhfc
17-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Fat Freddy.....maybbies aye mabbies naw !

you found me out,see you in Seahaven Saturday morning....bright and early likes

WHUHibs
17-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I am in the Norwegian Supporters Club but have never met any of them.Flying over Firday night
straight down to meet the family.Pity I,ll not have time to meet them,hopefully bump into the
branch during the weekend.This Karl guy,take it hes a big guy,put it this way,I,m 6 foot and pretty
small over here :agree:

Hi Nor

My plans had to change and head to Norway from Jordan. In town today for the National day and spent a great time at the water front! Its mad here but very enjoyable.

Are you taking the flight at friday evening?

norhfc
17-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Friday evening 6.20 I think,Norwegian to Edinburgh...if your on it we are two guys about your own age having a pint in the bar....its only about 8.50 :wink:

OsloHibs
18-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Are you all meeting up anywhere at any point ? Count me in!! :wink:

HibsMax
18-05-2012, 02:13 AM
I think pretty much every pub on Easter Road is going to be bouncing tomorrow.

WHUHibs
18-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Friday evening 6.20 I think,Norwegian to Edinburgh...if your on it we are two guys about your own age having a pint in the bar....its only about 8.50 :wink:

Oslo hibs and nor, just up, looked out the window of the radisson blu, next to train station, blue sky, can see the ski jump, down to the waterfront after breakfast for a couple of beers then jump on the express train to airport at 5. Flight leaves 7.30. Will look out for you guys, if you had a scarf on it would be easier :-) I'm with my partner blonde 170 cm , blue hilfiger jacket ,,,

Can't wait to get home prepared,,,,if you need a lift into the city my car is available :-)

norhfc
18-05-2012, 06:44 AM
skijump ! you must be in Oslo,I,m in Bergen so its unlikely we are on same plane.Have a great day tomorrow
and that goes for the rest of the Hibee family.

Killiehibbie
18-05-2012, 07:24 AM
La oss vinne cupen:thumbsup: