PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Display – Plans & Instructions – Please Read Carefully

Chuck Rhoades
14-05-2012, 09:06 AM
On Saturday, every Hibs fan will have an item on their seat. We would ask for 100% participation from all the supporters as the team’s make their way from the tunnel.

20,000 waving flags have been purchased. We will lay these out in a way to maximise the visual impact the display will have.

We are also conducting a card display in the NORTH STAND ONLY. Supporters in the North stand will have both an A2 card and a flag on their seat. Please ensure the flags are NOT waved until AFTER KICK OFF. Only the East/South should be waving their flags as the teams come out from the pitch.

We have an instruction printed on each piece of card so hopefully those who do not find out about this before will be aware of what to do. It is now over to you, the supporters, to help us pull off this display. Spread the word and for those in the North stand please ensure that the people around you know the CARD has to be help up as the teams come out of the tunnel until kick off.

Our ‘Sunshine From Leith’ display will look magnificent with your support.

Volunteers are still required to lay out over 24,000 items. Please PM Gogs43 if you are able to help.

Many thanks,

Section 43.

Frazerbob
14-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Is that it? But the Jambos have got a flag and a few streamers. Forever in their shadow hahahahahaha.

Great effort folks. Can't wait to see it!

Alex Trager
14-05-2012, 09:12 AM
On Saturday, every Hibs fan will have an item on their seat. We would ask for 100% anticipation from all the supporters as the team’s make their way from the tunnel.

20,000 waving flags have been purchased. We will lay these out in a way to maximise the visual impact the display will have.

We are also conducting a card display in the NORTH STAND ONLY. Supporters in the North stand will have both an A2 card and a flag on their seat. Please ensure the flags are NOT waved until AFTER KICK OFF. Only the East/South should be waving their flags as the teams come out from the pitch.

We have an instruction printed on each piece of card so hopefully those who do not find out about this before will be aware of what to do. It is now over to you, the supporters, to help us pull off this display. Spread the word and for those in the North stand please ensure that the people around you know the CARD has to be help up as the teams come out of the tunnel until kick off.

Volunteers are still required to lay out over 24,000 items. Please PM Gogs43 if you are able to help.

Many thanks,

Section 43.

Sounds really good, really hope it works out. Hope the card display is on of a good picture/display. Reading this has me very excited

cabbageandribs1875
14-05-2012, 09:51 AM
i'l help, all i ask for is a little ticket(preferably for the south stand) ta :greengrin looking forward to seeing this spectacle :aok:

james
14-05-2012, 09:57 AM
S the north stand behind the goal?

joe breezy
14-05-2012, 09:57 AM
100% participation rather than anticipation or a bit of both so that we're all ready and prepared...?

SlickShoes
14-05-2012, 10:01 AM
S the north stand behind the goal?

Thats east, north is the one opposite the main stand.

1875 NO 1
14-05-2012, 10:05 AM
On Saturday, every Hibs fan will have an item on their seat. We would ask for 100% anticipation from all the supporters as the team’s make their way from the tunnel.

Many thanks,

Section 43.

I'd ask hibs to put this on official web site

Chuck Rhoades
14-05-2012, 10:07 AM
I'd ask hibs to put this on official web site

Already taken care of:aok:

14-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Fantastic guys, well done to everyone involved. You are a credit to Hibernian FC. Im sure it will look amazing!

GGTTH:flag:

Peevemor
14-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Fantastic guys, well done to everyone involved. You are a credit to Hibernian FC. Im sure it will look amazing!

GGTTH:flag:

What he said. :aok:

Billy Whizz
14-05-2012, 10:30 AM
We're already 1-0 up. Well done to you guys!!!!:thumbsup:

seanraff07
14-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Everyone participates in holding up card/flags and this is going to look the business.

Also going to make they ****s over the other side look pathetic, so let's do this everyone!

:flag:

.Sean.
14-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Is that it? But the Jambos have got a flag and a few streamers. Forever in their shadow hahahahahaha.

Great effort folks. Can't wait to see it!

Who needs an organised display when you can twirl a scarf like a mong?

Gatecrasher
14-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Sounds interesting to say the least, i hope we can pull it off :agree:

Bristolhibby
14-05-2012, 11:56 AM

That scarf twirling is the work of morons. It angers me with their spazziness.

Don't know why, it's them that look stupid.

J

1two
14-05-2012, 11:59 AM

But giving it a cool name - the twirly - makes you look less of a simpleton don't you think?

DH1875
14-05-2012, 12:01 PM
How am I ment to wave two flags at the same time :woohoo:(was bringing my own). Will I just no bother :confused:.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

iwasthere1972
14-05-2012, 12:42 PM
A great effort. Will look brilliant at the stadium and on telly.

Well done.

Ultrabee1-0
14-05-2012, 12:58 PM
very good effort boys glad to be helping!
& just out of curiosity is the flag just plain green, or green & white?
all and all we smash the jambo's and there display:aok:

VickMackie
14-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Good effort and should look great. We're in the east, we thought we had tickets for the north so slightly disappointed but at least we will get to see the card display!

seanraff07
14-05-2012, 01:27 PM
How am I ment to wave two flags at the same time :woohoo:(was bringing my own). Will I just no bother :confused:.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

If your in the North then your urged to just wave your flag once the game is kicked off instead of before.

WeAreHibs
14-05-2012, 02:13 PM
That scarf twirling is the work of morons. It angers me with their spazziness.

Don't know why, it's them that look stupid.

J

Agreed, but there's a part of me that would love to see a green scarf twirling at the final whistle when we've pumped them!! A classic GIRUY:hibees

LancashireHibby
14-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Agreed, but there's a part of me that would love to see a green scarf twirling at the final whistle when we've pumped them!! A classic GIRUY:hibees
Agreed. Though the only people left in the Hearts end by that time of day will be the undercover Hibees.

GreenCastle
14-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Sounds great - for those in the North maybe an idea to do what Aberdeen did in the Semi after their display - scrunch up your piece of card and throw it forward towards the pitch ?

HibbySpurs
14-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Sounds great guys, well done indeed, lets hope it looks amazing (sure it will)....

:thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 06:29 PM
How the hell did you raise enough cash to pay for 20,000 flags and 4000 pieces of card?

H18sry
14-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Heard Macca talking about a £22,000 flag that has been bought by sect 43, for the final, on Real Radio earlier

The Voice Of Reason
14-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Sounds great guys, well done indeed, lets hope it looks amazing (sure it will)....

:thumbsup:

Agreed :agree:

Great effort, well done to all concerned :top marks

Hibs Till We Die.

:flag::flag::flag:

At The Edge
14-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Heard Macca talking about a £22,000 flag that has been bought by sect 43, for the final, on Real Radio earlier

its a a giant surfer of Rod with the wording 'Rod Petrie - Thug Life' and the knuckleduster in the pic is pure 24 carrot gold leaf, its a warning to the SPL that Rod means business over the rangers saga

Seriously the flag should be flags and all will be revealed on Sat or Fri if you head along to help out!

Leithenhibby
14-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Marvelous effort guys .... :aok:

hfc rd
14-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Great effort guys. Was speaking to a yam at work and he said that they ordered a flag that is supposedly meant to be almost the size of their west stand for £8k. But having read the first post on this thread, their display is going to come nowhere near ours yet they seem to be bragging it up as if Barcelona will be proud of it.

H18sry
14-05-2012, 07:06 PM
its a a giant surfer of Rod with the wording 'Rod Petrie - Thug Life' and the knuckleduster in the pic is pure 24 carrot gold leaf, its a warning to the SPL that Rod means business over the rangers saga

Seriously the flag should be flags and all will be revealed on Sat or Fri if you head along to help out!

They may not get it in the police in Glasgow have a maximum size for flags as they are a fire hazard, :greengrin

Simpson
14-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Great effort guys. Was speaking to a yam at work and he said that they ordered a flag that is supposedly meant to be almost the size of their west stand for £8k. But having read the first post on this thread, their display is going to come nowhere near ours yet they seem to be bragging it up as if Barcelona will be proud of it.

Yep, a big flag and a few thousand streamers which won't be very effective due to the way Hampden's stands are :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this :flag:

JennaFletcher
14-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Well done everyone involved... am sure it will look excellent :thumbsup:

EH54
14-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Size of flags are they ? :flag:

DH1875
14-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Sounds great - for those in the North maybe an idea to do what Aberdeen did in the Semi after their display - scrunch up your piece of card and throw it forward towards the pitch ?

We done it as well :confused:.

Do we get to keep the flags :flag:.

Gatecrasher
14-05-2012, 08:16 PM
We done it as well :confused:.

Do we get to keep the flags :flag:.

I just asked that on the bounce - we do get to keep em:flag::flag::flag:

bighairyfaeleith
14-05-2012, 09:06 PM

who the hell is going to waste time collecting flags when we have just pumped "them" in the scottish cup final.

bighairyfaeleith
14-05-2012, 09:06 PM
great effort though, looking forward to seeing this

Ross4356
14-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Awesome work guys, how much did this all cost. You's have done really well :top marks

DH1875
14-05-2012, 09:22 PM

Good, good. Promised the wee one a memento :tee hee:.

down-the-slope
14-05-2012, 09:23 PM

The problem with massive flags is that it only takes a few numpties for a massive malfunction...also hampdens bowl shape does lend well to this other than North stand...

Ours will be a display of unity that everyone can get involved in...

PS...also no need to fund the weedgie tat flag sellers for the benefit of the bairns...they will get one in the ground and you can Paypal a donation to Sect 43 / 12th Man instead :greengrin

joe breezy
14-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Look forward to seeing the display and flags, I trust they will be more impressive than the silly wee union flags the huns were flogging for their fighting fund :)

thekaratekid
14-05-2012, 09:28 PM
I cannae wait to get through there on Friday and start laying it all out :thumbsup:

RIP
14-05-2012, 10:16 PM
We've got 44 Hibbies laying it all out on Friday at 5.30 pm but another 5 or 10 volunteers wouldnae go amiss

PM me if you are interested in joining the pre-match prep

Everybody that volunteered for the semi is returning for this one. You will be able to say to family and friends when they see it on telly - I helped with that!!

Bohemian_Hibee
15-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Sounds like the dogs wobbly bits, can't wait, well done :flag:

Gmack7
15-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Already taken care of:aok:

are you still looking for handers?

Green Man
15-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Brilliant effort guys, can't wait to see the card display. Great to see it getting a prominent mention on the official site: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120515/this-saturday-we-are-all-in-the-squad_2262950_2773261

RIP
15-05-2012, 03:45 PM
are you still looking for handers?

Volunteers from Edinburgh with cars. We have more volunteers than we can transport to Hampden

Hibby70
15-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Size of flags are they ? :flag:

Looks like they are similar in size to the ones you would buy from a street seller (maybe a tiny bit smaller), as opposed to wee one-handed ones.

Pretty Boy
15-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Well done guys.

Sounds like a lot of work has gone into this, you should all be proud.

If everyone participates it should be brilliant.

Chuck Rhoades
15-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Bump.

Westie1875
15-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Is it maybe worth updating the first post on this thread with the details on the website about holding flags up rather than waving them when the teams emerge from the tunnel, more specific instructions on the Hibs website on this part?

Should look great if everyone does as planned. :greengrin :flag:

JHFC
15-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Well done everyone involved! Its going to be amazing and its making me look forward to Saturday ever more!! GGTTH

Gmack7
15-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Volunteers from Edinburgh with cars. We have more volunteers than we can transport to Hampden

you have a PM:thumbsup:

ShanksSaidNo
15-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Looks like they are similar in size to the ones you would buy from a street seller (maybe a tiny bit smaller), as opposed to wee one-handed ones.

Good stuff.

Double handers are my faves.

frazeHFC
15-05-2012, 10:58 PM
The display v Aberdeen was a good first attempt, and this is going to be a hell of a lot better than that. We are going to outdo those pink turds in every area on Saturday, on and off the pitch. We are Hibernian!

down-the-slope
16-05-2012, 09:54 AM
:grr: Mrs DTS (who has been away for 3 days returning this afternoon) and knows nothing about this...is going to return to a Livingroom that she cannot enter such is the volume of display stuff that has arrived this morning......

is going to look look brilliant though.....:greengrin

down-the-slope
16-05-2012, 08:11 PM
:grr: Mrs DTS (who has been away for 3 days returning this afternoon) and knows nothing about this...is going to return to a Livingroom that she cannot enter such is the volume of display stuff that has arrived this morning......

is going to look look brilliant though.....:greengrin

Well Mrs DTS arrived home midway through me and my girls re-packing all the stuff into a more ordered manner and sticking it in the attic conversion which it now mostly fills - glad to say she was too tired to give me to much :blah: ....I do now have enough green card to make a oragami lifesized model of Hampden :greengrin

frazeHFC
16-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Well Mrs DTS arrived home midway through me and my girls re-packing all the stuff into a more ordered manner and sticking it in the attic conversion which it now mostly fills - glad to say she was too tired to give me to much :blah: ....I do now have enough green card to make a oragami lifesized model of Hampden :greengrin

:hmmm:

Next year when defending the trophy that would certainly be a display to be proud of. :greengrin

joe breezy
16-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Need to make sure people catch on with holding rather than waving the flags

DH1875
16-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Need to make sure people catch on with holding rather than waving the flags

Stupid question but what's the point of having a flag if you've no to wave it :confused:.

RIP
16-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Stupid question but what's the point of having a flag if you've no to wave it :confused:.

Hold it for two minutes as part of a prematch display. Wave it for 90 minutes. Take it to other games and wave it for 90 minutes

Hibby70
16-05-2012, 09:51 PM
They may not get it in the police in Glasgow have a maximum size for flags as they are a fire hazard, :greengrin

Especially when we tell Strathclydes finest that their plan is to light flares whilst underneath it and puncture through using the flame.

DMR1875
16-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks for all your hard work. Make sure you let the media know that the display is not organized by the SFA but the fans. I think they would be quick to take the credit.

lyonhibs
16-05-2012, 09:55 PM
This is a great idea, but is it not a tad regimented? Telling supporters exactly how to behave before the biggest game in history?

A lot of people will unsurprisingly be absorbed in their own thoughts/pre-match rituals. I've contributed financially to this and I hope this comes off and looks awesome, but I'll be in the North Stand and don't fancy seeing diddly squat from under a card in the immediate lead-up to only our 2nd SC Final of my lifetime.

RIP
16-05-2012, 09:58 PM

We need to buy Mrs B some floowers Hats off to the family for all your help

hibee_nation
16-05-2012, 10:04 PM
This is a great idea, but is it not a tad regimented? Telling supporters exactly how to behave before the biggest game in history?

A lot of people will unsurprisingly be absorbed in their own thoughts/pre-match rituals. I've contributed financially to this and I hope this comes off and looks awesome, but I'll be in the North Stand and don't fancy seeing diddly squat from under a card in the immediate lead-up to only our 2nd SC Final of my lifetime.

No it's not, it's called teamwork, we all work together to make a fantastic display for the team coming out. Get your card up like everyone else.

DH1875
16-05-2012, 10:05 PM
I remember when we played rangers at parkhead and everyone was buying flags only to get to the turnstiles and the police/stewards wouldn't let anyone in with one if it had a stick. Changed days :thumbsup:.

madabouthibs
16-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Great effort guys well done. :thumbsup:
Just to clarify, in the East do we hold or wave the flags as the players come out?
Or is it, North holds the cards up, East waves flags?

Westie1875
16-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Only if your in the North though, South and East should wave when the teams come out.

That's not what it says on the Hibs website, it says those in the south and east shoukd hold flags longways above their heads when teams come out in same way those in the north will be with the cards. Then wave them whenever after that.

HibeeN
16-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Looking forward to this, fantastic work! :thumbsup:

madabouthibs
16-05-2012, 11:08 PM
That's not what it says on the Hibs website, it says those in the south and east shoukd hold flags longways above their heads when teams come out in same way those in the north will be with the cards. Then wave them whenever after that.

:agree: Yup, thats why I'm asking for clarification. I don't wanna be lynched for forking it up! :greengrin

RIP
17-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Great effort guys well done. :thumbsup:
Just to clarify, in the East do we hold or wave the flags as the players come out?
Or is it, North holds the cards up, East waves flags?

With the display North holds up cards, East and South hold up flags. It's the only way to make a pattern.

We will all be in the stadium for over 2 hours. These displays only last a couple of mins tops but if everyone participates it will look AMAZING!!

Green Man
17-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Hats off to you guys for organising this, you've put in a pile of work and it's going to look amazing on Saturday, I can't wait to be a part of it. Nice to see Crabbie's have paid for the flags as well, was it one of you who approached them or was that through the club?

down-the-slope
17-05-2012, 08:51 AM

this is kind of thing folks...so just do what you blooming well told :greengrin

It will be an abiding memory that will feature on the winners DVD :flag:

Mon Dieu4
17-05-2012, 08:56 AM

this is kind of thing folks...so just do what you blooming well told :greengrin

It will be an abiding memory that will feature on the winners DVD :flag:

I was hoping for a huge set of binoculars!!

RIP
17-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Hats off to you guys for organising this, you've put in a pile of work and it's going to look amazing on Saturday, I can't wait to be a part of it. Nice to see Crabbie's have paid for the flags as well, was it one of you who approached them or was that through the club?

Crabbies didn't meet the whole cost of the flags. Some of the cost was paid by them, some by Hibs. The whole display was a joint plan between Sect43 on behalf of supporters, club officials, designers and sponsors developed over a serious of meetings, emails and phone calls

It's established a new 'Matchday Team' with Garry O'Hagan, Russell Smith and the designer John Nicoll representing Hibs. The activity is an evolution of the close cooperation between Fife and the Hibs12thMan initiative that started in the 2010/2011 season

edinburghhibee
17-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Well done boys and girls cant wait to see this.:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
17-05-2012, 10:41 AM
I was hoping for a huge set of binoculars!!

They will be there...and a large telephoto lens :greengrin

can you just make sure you stand on your tip toes to make sure yours is seen.....:na na:

Green Man
17-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Crabbies didn't meet the whole cost of the flags. Some of the cost was paid by them, some by Hibs. The whole display was a joint plan between Sect43 on behalf of supporters, club officials, designers and sponsors developed over a serious of meetings, emails and phone calls

It's established a new 'Matchday Team' with Garry O'Hagan, Russell Smith and the designer John Nicoll representing Hibs. The activity is an evolution of the close cooperation between Fife and the Hibs12thMan initiative that started in the 2010/2011 season

It's great how on board the club have got with the whole Sect43/12th Man initiative. I know the board are often criticised for being out of touch with fans so it's good when things like this come about. Well done to everyone involved.

Northern Hibby
17-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Only the East/South should be waving their flags as the teams come out from the pitch

Should this not be changed on OP to hold up your flag as teams come out then wave ?

Jamie
17-05-2012, 03:14 PM
It's great how on board the club have got with the whole Sect43/12th Man initiative. I know the board are often criticised for being out of touch with fans so it's good when things like this come about. Well done to everyone involved.
Everyone pulling together, its great being a hibby, will be even greater when we win IT!

GGTTH

Hibs For The Cup

O'Brien[11]
17-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Anyone know what the story is with flags and banners for the final? At the semi you could put them on tbe empty seats but that's obviously not the case at the final..are we allowed to cover the red track in a sea of green flags?

PaulSmith
17-05-2012, 06:42 PM
So Hearts fans have basically spent £7k on a sheet of material that will prevent thousands of them from seeing the teams emerge from the tunnel and line up before the biggest derby game ever.

What a piece of friggin genius that is!!

Scouse Hibee
17-05-2012, 06:52 PM
First time ever I have been told what I must do at a football match! The flag's gettin chucked as soon as I get to my seat and any ****er waving one in front of me or obstructing my view will soon learn the error of his ways.

Only joking..................well done guys superb effort :thumbsup:

wearethehibs
17-05-2012, 07:24 PM
First time ever I have been told what I must do at a football match! The flag's gettin chucked as soon as I get to my seat and any ****er waving one in front of me or obstructing my view will soon learn the error of his ways.

Only joking..................well done guys superb effort :thumbsup:

Haha you had me going there for a second

Scouse Hibee
17-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Haha you had me going there for a second

:greengrin

S4uzee
17-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Great effort guys, its good we are doing things like this at games now, well done :thumbsup:

Northern Hibby
17-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Sooooooo freakin excited!!!!!

Jack
17-05-2012, 08:13 PM
;3230882"]Anyone know what the story is with flags and banners for the final? At the semi you could put them on tbe empty seats but that's obviously not the case at the final..are we allowed to cover the red track in a sea of green flags?

We've been given permission to to put the surfers out at half time in the seats the jambos were sitting in. :-)

FromTheCapital
17-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Nerves mixed in with a lot of excitement. Been having dreams of a 90th minute McPake winner. Display effort is excellent!

The Scottish Cup is a big deal... But it's even bigger when it's against them!

THIS IS OUR YEAR!

:pfgwa

blaikie
17-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Still needing people to help with the display on friday night? I'm in the southside of Glasgow PM me if you need some help.

AlbertK86
17-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Absolutely buzzin bring it on

down-the-slope
17-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Still needing people to help with the display on friday night? I'm in the southside of Glasgow PM me if you need some help.

Just get your erse down to Hampden for 5-30pm......the more the merrier.....:greengrin

I'm actually quite excited about getting in the ground the day before - I promise rumors of me packing a spade to get a bit of the turf are unfounded :wink:

OsloHibs
18-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Well done everyone, so excited to see it.. Infact I'm just so damn excited !!! :pfgwa

down-the-slope
18-05-2012, 06:11 AM
lying in bed dreaming - was just about to serve chocolate cake in a busy restaurant..had six plates in my hand and was going mental that everyone was not going fast enough (whats that all about:rolleyes:) - then my duaghter pulls my toes...''dad get up'' 6.30am had asked they wake me to empty van of tools / get display card packed....
20 mins & help from my 2 fab girls and tools all in workshop and van now full and ready to go with card...wish the drizzle would stop though...last nights libations mean i'm a wee bit delicate...got till 12 when kids get back from school to sort rest of stuff THEN WE ARE OFF cont beleive I will be standing in Hampden this afternoon....suddenly ITS HERE :cup:

machibby
18-05-2012, 10:50 AM
I guess this will be a real test for any of those supposed jambos in our end. Wave the flag and hold up the card or be outed instantly and given it tight for the rest of the game. Keep your eyes peeled for the ****bos

GreenCastle
18-05-2012, 11:59 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120518/were-on-our-way_2262950_2776289

Looks like the flags are on their way :thumbsup:

Credit to Crabbies helping out and the fans coming together for the card display.

Like already said - you will be able to spot any yams early on when they don't hold the flags / card up :greengrin

Our display is going to look so much better than their flag / 5 second streamer effort :lolyam:

Let's own them on the pitch also :agree:

down-the-slope
18-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Just waiting on grub being served in restaurant. Been at Hampden all afternoon and I can confirm the display is looking awesome :)
Really good meeting so many only know ,online' before - a great bunch of lads. 20000 flags all out as well - will have some good pictures courtesy of my daughter.
Can't wait to stuff my mixed grill down and then a few ;) more beers then hotel......very good day and let's hiope tomorrow is better

Gatecrasher
18-05-2012, 06:41 PM
saw just a glimpse of you guys on STV earlier :flag:

kennyh
18-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Great way to spend an afternoon, working with fellow Hibees slowly turning Hampden into our Sea of Green, it's a certainty we will have a great display and it will be much better than their twirlie with their brand new surfer.

We saw their so called " Massive" banner, it's nothing special and nowhere near as big as I thought it would be.

Pity they took it away, I mean it's not as if the Hampden Hibees this afternoon would consider anything underhand

Capt Mainwaring
18-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Well done guys - cannot wait to see the display in full glory tomorrow.

Will be holding then flying my Flag with pride in the South Stand
:flag::flag::flag:

RoYO!
18-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Silly question, but I'm guessing no tarts were left in the stand to piss around with the display?! Would be an almighty coups for it now to spell F*** T HFC

hibsboy90
18-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Do we know what the banner spells out yet? Or is it revealed when we hold them aloft?

DH1875
18-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Silly question, but I'm guessing no tarts were left in the stand to piss around with the display?! Would be an almighty coups for it now to spell F*** T HFC

Aye I take it there were no yams about when you lot left.

SquashedFrogg
18-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Genuinely proud of everyone who helped out tonight.

The sect 43 guys who started the whole concept will become hero's in time. Mocked initially, they have proved that they are what Hibernian is all about.

I took my 10 year old boy to the semi and he was blown away.. I've told him what is going to happen tomorrow and the reality is he has no idea what is going to happen...

(for any yams reading please note that the term " ten year old, blown away" is not what you crave...)

We are Hibs, we are a privilege........

Kaiser1962
18-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Well done guys.

Sounds like a lot of work has gone into this, you should all be proud.

If everyone participates it should be brilliant.

Seconded.

I am not normally into this sort of thing but will participate fully and congratulate all the S43 guys for the effort they have made. We should all get behind the team tomorrow like never before.

Hibby_Paul
18-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Well done guys, can't wait to see it tomorrow.:flag:

Curly1875
18-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Was a lot of work today but the result tomorrow is gonna make it all worth it :D looks absolutely brilliant! As for the yams their 'massive' banner wasn't exactly the spectacle that it was made out to be, ours will be better :pfgwa:flag::flag:

bighairyfaeleith
18-05-2012, 08:45 PM

I'm sure someone has thought of this but surely these flags or whatever they are can't just fly off with the wind etc overnight?

kennyh
18-05-2012, 09:03 PM

I'm sure someone has thought of this but surely these flags or whatever they are can't just fly off with the wind etc overnight?

Nothing will blow away, all flags have poles and are fixed in each seat, the card in the North is secure too.

Ross4356
18-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Can't wait to see it tommorrow guys you's deserve allot of credit :top marks :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :not worth

frazeHFC
18-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Just in the now. 7.30am to 11.30pm been a long day but well worth it! Display is top class and well done everyone that was there. Absolutely brilliant from everyone! :thumbsup: 2 hour wait in Glasgow for the bus after, probably the most funny 2 hours of my life. Topped of a quality day. :hilarious

hfc rd
18-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Wonderful effort guys!!! The yams will simply be looking over in jealousy as the only thing they have is just a big minging flag. Just read the instructions on the hibs website and what a sight it is going to be! I'm sure this will fire up the players even more. I just hope for the effort you guys put into this, the players will repay it with a scottish cup party at FT.

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!