PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Mayweather

Pretty Boy
06-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Wins again. In style.

R'Albin
06-05-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm sure he was trolling everyone when he walked to the ring with the most unpopular wrestler and music artist :greengrin

http://p.twimg.com/AsL8amfCQAA8_b-.jpg

chinaman
06-05-2012, 12:49 PM
hoping for pacquiao next in november, when he gets out of the jail, if not saul alvarez ? fight of the night was in germany huck v ofalobi, fight of the year contender.

Pretty Boy
06-05-2012, 02:50 PM
hoping for pacquiao next in november, when he gets out of the jail, if not saul alvarez ? fight of the night was in germany huck v ofalobi, fight of the year contender.

A fight v Alvarez interests me more.

A pacquiao fight would be tight for 4/5 rounds but Mayweather would stroll it after that imo.

Haymaker
06-05-2012, 03:10 PM
He called him out last night. I hope that now, it is on!

Highland Hibby
14-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Pacquaio is too old now, he hasnt ko'd anyone for a couple of years and has been fed big names who were on the brink of retirement hatton, dlh, mosley were all past their prime. I think money might be a bit soon for canelo but i think cotto would be a great fight for him. Also talk of a mexican war with chavez jr which would be great to watch.

VickMackie
15-05-2012, 12:34 AM
It'll be a tragedy in boxing terms if it doesn't happen. I suspect it will be a huge let down if it does happen now.

It should have happened two years ago and been the biggest fight the world has seen in my time watching boxing. Admittedly I've only really been into it for about 6years!