PDA

View Full Version : NHC Cashing in on New Kit

Torontohibee
30-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Rangers have released their New Kit for Next Season. Is this smart business or taking advantage of these muppets because they won't be around?

Hibernia&Alba
30-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Didn't they sell their merchandising rights away to raise money?

Torontohibee
30-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Not sure but I'd be pissed if I bought a new shirt, only for the team to disappear!

Sean1875
30-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Rangers have released their New Kit for Next Season. Is this smart business or taking advantage of these muppets because they won't be around?

Surely smart business would be taking advantage of the muppets? :agree:

Scouse Hibee
30-04-2012, 03:20 PM

Does anyone really believe that Rangers wont be in the SPL next season? Of course they will be there!

green glory
30-04-2012, 03:27 PM
JJB get all the money for the new kits. Note the lack of stars.

They should have called it 'The Requiem Kit'.

Torontohibee
30-04-2012, 03:29 PM
I didn't believe it but after McCoist's comments I'm a believer!

Hibernia&Alba
30-04-2012, 03:30 PM

That sounds vaguely Catholic and would lead to another boycott.

s.a.m
30-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Does anyone really believe that Rangers wont be in the SPL next season? Of course they will be there!

Possibly with a different name and badge, though.:dunno:

"erra hats, scarves, macaroon bars anaaaaaa speshul iron-oan NewGers badges...."

Pretty Boy
30-04-2012, 03:43 PM

The stars are there.

Hidden down the bottom. Surprised Craig Whyte never tried to flog the gold thread to the highest bidder.

Sylar
30-04-2012, 03:48 PM
It's howling...

sleeping giant
30-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Not sure but I'd be pissed if I bought a new shirt, only for the team to disappear!

If it was Hibs in their situation would you not buy the , possibly , last ever football strip ? I would !

cocopops1875
30-04-2012, 04:13 PM
If I was one of them, as well as sleeping with my sister not washing or working and drinking buckfast I would like this. I dont think umbro have done much wrong with their classic tailored range England,Ireland,man city and even Them this season have all been decent efforts and I would love to see a Hibs umbro shirt from this range

macca70
30-04-2012, 04:55 PM
If it was Hibs in their situation would you not buy the , possibly , last ever football strip ? I would !

Exactly or it might become famous for being the Rangers kit that was launched but never actually used.

The Govanites will be going mad for it thinking they are putting money into there beloved Rangers, whereas if above is true, it's JJB that's cashing in.

yeezus.
30-04-2012, 05:10 PM

More than likely they will get off with it .. would be nice to see some crowds appear at Stair Park next year though