PDA

View Full Version : BB in musselburgh

styboy68
29-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Was out for a well known Indian in Musselburgh last night when who should walk in but BB in for a carry out, he knew the couple on the table next to ours, they started chatting away about tickets for the final, and then asked him what team he wanted to win, his answer nearly made me drop my pint of kingfisher, only one team i want to win he says, when pressed he said hearts , but i probably get the sack now, then got his meal and went.
Now i know he is a jambo but he is our assistant manager , so how can he keep the players morale up and get them ready for the game when he wants the other team to win................thoughts ?

BroxburnHibee
29-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Aye alright then - nice try :hilarious :bye:

Shaggy
29-04-2012, 10:37 AM
13 posts... try again dafty:wink:

N.Wales Hibby
29-04-2012, 10:39 AM
What utter pash. Why come on here and start another thread on Billy Brown's loyalties and stir up the Hibs support.

Cabbage East
29-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Sniff sniff

Saorsa
29-04-2012, 10:42 AM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/jamboidaboutg.gif

Onceinawhile
29-04-2012, 10:44 AM
I know for a FACT that billy Brown kills puppies and uses their bones as a toothpick.

sleeping giant
29-04-2012, 10:45 AM
The most important question here is what did he get for his carry out ?

Sherlock Jones
29-04-2012, 10:49 AM

Roaster Roasted yam in a dodgy stodgy source sauce.

N.Wales Hibby
29-04-2012, 10:50 AM

Aye. We are not wanting him running to the toilet every five mins.:agree:

Danderhall Hibs
29-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Was out for a well known Indian in Musselburgh last night

Chicken Tikka? Vindaloo? They're the 2 I know best.

pacorosssco
Was out for a well known Indian in Musselburgh last night when who should walk in but BB in for a carry out, he knew the couple on the table next to ours, they started chatting away about tickets for the final, and then asked him what team he wanted to win, his answer nearly made me drop my pint of kingfisher, only one team i want to win he says, when pressed he said hearts , but i probably get the sack now, then got his meal and went.
Now i know he is a jambo but he is our assistant manager , so how can he keep the players morale up and get them ready for the game when he wants the other team to win................thoughts ?

Is it the newish one ? what did ye huv. Wiz it good?

hibbybrian
Roaster Roasted yam in a dodgy stodgy source sauce sussed.

:greengrin

Sherlock Jones
29-04-2012, 10:55 AM
:greengrin

:aok: :wink:

Clarence
29-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Naan of this is true. You must think we're Raj.

Littlest Hobo
29-04-2012, 11:11 AM

My thoughts are that you've no been back to defend your post, so your a silly wee laddie trying to wind us up. Not even a good try, now jog on:cb

Danderhall Hibs
29-04-2012, 11:13 AM
How did this conversation go?

Billy can i just ask you a question please? Wpould you prefer personal glory and all that that brings (enhanced reputation, bonus money etc) or would you prefer that the guy that was sneaking about behind your back at Tiny with Mad Vlad won the Cup?

SquashedFrogg
29-04-2012, 11:17 AM

You're talking p!sh. That's my thoughts :cb

Stick to facebooking 12 year olds mate instead of coming on here with your fibs...:dancer::yamlaugh:

woodythehibee
29-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Laughable!

BB has the chance to become a true legend for 'his' club and this is far more important than a wishing a win for his previous employers. He allegedly dislikes vlad with a passion so any chat of him wanting the yams to win is false.

BurghHibby
29-04-2012, 11:40 AM

Dinnae think they have draught Kingfisher in the Shish Mahal.:na na:

lyonhibs
29-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Rearrange these 2 words into a well known phrase:

Pish.

Utter.

Awwwww, he's been shipped back to Kaunas. I appluad this zero tolerance policy, especially in the run up to the Cup Final.

Hibby D
29-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Naan of this is true. You must think we're Raj.

:greengrin:

hibsbollah
29-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Pathiathetic. Im sick of all this Joshing.

Pretty Boy
29-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Khan folk not cumin here with some decent rumours.

This is the kind of chat BB would keep for when he's vindaloo anyway, less chance of being overheard.

This kind of curry on should be kept to a minimum at the moment anyway especially with the cup (fin)phaal coming up.

pacorosssco
29-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Khan folk not cumin here with some decent rumours.

This is the kind of chat BB would keep for when he's vindaloo anyway, less chance of being overheard.

This kind of curry on should be kept to a minimum at the moment anyway especially with the cup (fin)phaal coming up.

korma an he was launched in a ruby murray. bet hes gawn back to bitting his pilau

Hibrandenburg
29-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Heads must roll, sack the board, BB GTF, ahm no buying a season ticket now and ****ing boooo!

Happy now?

DH1875
30-04-2012, 10:31 AM
More to the point, what he say about the tickets and what end are they for :loser:.