PDA

View Full Version : Quotes

Onion
14-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Couple of quotes copied from post match interviews says it all about these two players and why they simply HAVE to be signed up by the Hibs:

Leigh Griffiths -"... I've got faith in my ability and big Gary's as well, and as soon as he gave me the through-ball there was only one place it was going and that was the back of the net."

James McPake - .... we'll fight for one another and we'll die for one another on that park and I think that showed today,"

WINNERS, BOTH OF THEM :thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Couple of quotes copied from post match interviews says it all about these two players and why they simply HAVE to be signed up by the Hibs:

Leigh Griffiths -"... I've got faith in my ability and big Gary's as well, and as soon as he gave me the through-ball there was only one place it was going and that was the back of the net."

James McPake - .... we'll fight for one another and we'll die for one another on that park and I think that showed today,"

WINNERS, BOTH OF THEM :thumbsup:

Two very important players for us, love McPake he throws himself into everything, magic to watch

down-the-slope
14-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Two very important players for us, love McPake he throws himself into everything, magic to watch

Indeed...Its also great to see the understanding there is already between Hanlon & McPake...they covered for each othe several times ...best teams always have good partnerships..If Garry's fitness can make similar progress in next 4 week as it has he & LG will be a real handfull for who ever we get...just need a wee bit more progress in CM (Thought they were good first half but we backed off too much in there for a big chunk of second) Although Ozzy was making some tasy tackles in last 15

Bunter
14-04-2012, 04:37 PM
What a difference James McPake has made to this team. A leader when we needed one and others didn't fancy a potential relegation battle. Hats off to you, sir. I thank you.

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2012, 04:44 PM
What a difference James McPake has made to this team. A leader when we needed one and others didn't fancy a potential relegation battle. Hats off to you, sir. I thank you.

:agree::agree::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I concur sir

Viva_Palmeiras
14-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Key key players great that Garry and Leigh got the goals maybe a team of cobbled together loanees but good to see these boys shine when it matters.

not wanting to rain in the parade but Wee horrible thought tho' was Garrys case adjourned til May? And if so when.

hibee_girl
14-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Key key players great that Garry and Leigh got the goals maybe a team of cobbled together loanees but good to see these boys shine when it matters.

not wanting to rain in the parade but Wee horrible thought tho' was Garrys case adjourned til May? And if so when.

It starts on the 14th May!

mjhibby
14-04-2012, 06:39 PM
I thought mcpake was outstanding but griffiths look so up for the game and was buzzing about all the time.always felt we had a good chance against the dons as they lack creativity and seem to get undone by good partnerships.For a team made up of mostly loan signings they didnt half put in a shift.Big credit to the manager for getting his tactics right and for the players retaining belief after their amazing equaliser.