PDA

View Full Version : Help Maka Please vote. Thanks

mickki40
08-03-2012, 11:41 AM
I am sure quite a few of you know Makka the Blind guy from Sunderland who comes and supports the Hibs. Makka also blays for Durham Visually Impaired Cricket club. Under the Umbrella and guidance of Tantobie Cricket Club in Durham. The club are looking for votes in a competition that could boost the profile of clubs all round the country. So if you could take 2 minutes to click the Link and vote for Tantobie it would be greatly appreciated. GGTTH

To vote, click on this link (http://cricket.natwest.com/Biggest-Little-Club/Your-Club.aspx (http://cricket.natwest.com/Biggest-Little-Club/Your-Club.aspx)) then search for Tantobie CC, and click ‘Vote Now’. If you register with NatWest’s online page (no costs involved or anything), it increases your vote five-fold. If you’re a NatWest account holde (and register on their online page)r, it increases your vote ten-fold, so people with NatWest accounts are very useful here.

blackpoolhibs
08-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Does the other Macar play for them too?:wink:

staunchhibby
08-03-2012, 11:56 AM
just voted:aok:

mickki40
08-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Does the other Macar play for them too?:wink:

I spelt it correctly. Macar sound good on Makkas phone software, it prounounces like "Makka". But strangely , "MAKKA" sounds like My car. Macar however, Sound like you are going for "ma car" to sighted people. I am off to Ayr hope to see you there/therrrrrrrrr.

Peevemor
08-03-2012, 12:16 PM
What's his preferred fielding position? First slipper?

blackpoolhibs
08-03-2012, 12:18 PM
I spelt it correctly. Macar sound good on Makkas phone software, it prounounces like "Makka". But strangely , "MAKKA" sounds like My car. Macar however, Sound like you are going for "ma car" to sighted people. I am off to Ayr hope to see you there/therrrrrrrrr.

I have clicked on the link, i was just surprised it was Macar, not Maka? :wink: Might bump into you at Ayr pal, where you going for a drink before the game?