PDA

View Full Version : NHC England v Holland

Phil D. Rolls
29-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Being shown anywhere in Edinburgh tonight?

Cabbage East
29-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Hopefully not.

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Same here, WTF is all this "breaking news" bull on SSN and the BBC news sport section about who is going to be captain?, who gives a toss?, what a frigging hype for a friendly!, really cannot get my head around who they think they are! :confused:

And they all seem to be very smug about the news that Van Persie might not make it tonight through injury.

They are encamped outside Wembley en masse just now humming and hawing about sod all

:blah:

:zzzzz!:

:yawn2:

1875Sean
29-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Think its on itv in england, should get it if you have sky or virgin

Hermit Crab
29-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Think its on itv in england, should get it if you have sky or virgin

:agree: CH 993 on Sky tv

Lost_Mackem
29-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Hoping Fraizer Campbell gets on at some point, never really took an interest in England whilst that Italian twat was in charge, appoint an Englishman as manager and maybe that would change. Stuart Pearce would run through a wall to play for his country unlike the majority of the ****ers who pull on the shirt these days.

Sas_The_Hibby
29-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Same here, WTF is all this "breaking news" bull on SSN and the BBC news sport section about who is going to be captain?, who gives a toss?, what a frigging hype for a friendly!, really cannot get my head around who they think they are! :confused:

And they all seem to be very smug about the news that Van Persie might not make it tonight through injury.

They are encamped outside Wembley en masse just now humming and hawing about sod all

:blah:

:zzzzz!:

:yawn2:

Sounds like you do, if you're this worked up about it. :wink:

Lost_Mackem
29-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Sounds like you do, if you're this worked up about it. :wink:

Well said.

I don't even know who Scotland are playing and can't be arsed to find out because I have no interest in them. Some Scots however, never shut up about England, unsure why considering we aren't really rivals these days.

Phil D. Rolls
29-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Well said.

I don't even know who Scotland are playing and can't be arsed to find out because I have no interest in them. Some Scots however, never shut up about England, unsure why considering we aren't really rivals these days.

I wouldn't have known who England are playing, it was Holland I was interested in. Scotland fans need to give up this silly attitude towards England, it makes us seem petty and divisive, er, something that can never be levelled at Scots society, erm......