PDA

View Full Version : Blur @ the Brits..

Judas Iscariot
23-02-2012, 12:08 AM
WTF :faf:

Awful, awful showing from a piss poor get up of goons..

Well done Albarn, being oot sung fi Kevin from Easties is some achievement :aok:

Outstanding contribution for what?

Utter pish?!

Good shout getting them on board for the Olympics :faf:

Like a bunch of jakey tramps & their pals on stage :agree:

Always been sheite!!

Live forever :wink:

Calvin
23-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Shan performance at the Brits but undoubtedly a great band. The Outstanding Contribution was probably for their five outstanding albums.

.Sean.
23-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Blur are pish. One half-decent song, and it's only half-decent because Kevin from Eastenders 'sings' it.

easty
23-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Blur have loads of good songs!

cocopops1875
23-02-2012, 06:01 PM
I am an Oasis man always was however i never got caught up in the Blur v Oasis thing, Blur had some Amazing tracks and some not so great but songs like To the end, Girls and Boys, Tender, Charmless man, Beetlebum, The Universal, Song 2, Parklife and my favourite End of a Century were all fantastic and remind me of some great times. I never went to see Blur live (other than at festivals) but went to see Oasis around 20 times so I guess live that shows something :greengrin I never seen a bad gig from Oasis though i was there when they walked off in glasgow and the riot kicked off, Also Liam charged off in the huff at aberdeen that didn't really matter as Noel finished that show :thumbsup:

Frazerbob
24-02-2012, 10:17 AM
Some of the bands that get these life time acheivement awards are laughable.

Depeche Mode - Over 100 million albums sold, still playing fresh, new music to packed stadiums around the World after over 30 years, the last tour (2009/10) they played 102 gigs in 32 countries to nearly 3m people, currently working on their 13th studio album with a few live and remix albums also in the bag.......yet they never get a look in.

The Brits = JOKE SHOP!!

matty_f
04-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Shan performance at the Brits but undoubtedly a great band. The Outstanding Contribution was probably for their five outstanding albums.
:agree: